Martyr

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 8: Martyr

 

Miss Song looked shocked. Nice going, Sticker Girl, you have succeeded in ruining my image. It's my first day of school and I'm already in deep . What the hell.

 

Miss Song looked at me. She looked rather.. Disappointed?

 

Deugun.. Deugun.. I hold onto my chest. I'm feeling like a damned girl right now. What the hell? Is this heartburn?

 

"I'm sorry Amber, if what Miss Jung said was true, you need to go with me to the principal's office. You boys too." She said that as she glanced at Minho, Sooyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon. Taeyeon-shi looked horrified.

 

I continued to stare at Miss Song, not noticing that my mouth was open and I was looking like an idiot? I looked at Jung and she had a smirk on her face. Wow. Pure evil. And the four boys? They.. They look. Scared? I guess they haven't been to the principal's office? Kekeke. And as for me, I'm always a frequent visitor there. On my past school, that is. Alright! Let me handle this.

 

Pffft. Noobs. I Amber Liu, is an expert in these situations! Even though I didn't start this fight? Or did I? I don't know. I'll take the blame. I noticed Taeyeon looking away and staring at the ground. I sent the boys an i'll-handle-this-look and gave them a thumb's up. Oh. What the hell? They wanted to beat me up, and now, I'm acting all friendly?

 

Oh. I wanted to have friends.

 

Omo? Taeyeon-shi looks like he's about to cry. . I gotta do something. He must've thought that I was gonna tell Miss Song that they were the one who started the fight.

 

*SMACK*

 

I smack Taeyeon-shi's head, which caused him to back off. I had to do it. He was on the verge of crying. Omo. Too late. I could see his tears fall down. He wiped it. I don't know why I hit him. I just felt like I had to. All of them looked at me..

 

"Miss Song, let's get done with this already. I'm tired. I started this stupid fight. I hurt Taeyeon-shi right in front of you. That's enough proof, right?"

 

Oh . Nice going, Amber. You're such a martyr.

 


 

Ehehe! Thank you for the comments! I really found them useful. Ehehe! Please share more writing tips for me, for those veteran writers out there!

I need those! >.<

I'm changing my writing style! Ehehe! Please continue to read my work! I'll do my best! Don't forget to comment! I really wanna improve!

If I have time, I'll edit my past chapters and try to polish them! Hehehe

AFF community rocks! Kekeke pls help me improve more!