Wednesday Morning, Vacation Time!

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 13: Wednesday Morning, Vacation Time!

 

 

Ring Ring Ring. I suddenly jolted up as I heard my alarm clock. I halted the alarm as I rubbed my eyes, trying to open them wide. But to my dismay, they wanted to stay half-closed. Kekeke. It's an early wednesday morning. Aigooo. This is my first day of suspension. Today, I got nothing to do. Aish. I stepped out of my bed and ruffled my hair as I walk towards the window.

 

"Ah~ Good morning to me. Another Jung-free day! Kekeke." I said as the blinding sunlight touches my face, while I open my window. "Now what?" I exhaled deeply, as I suddenly came to thought that I got free time the whole day.

 

While spacing out, I suddenly remembered the three angels from the cake shop. Kekeke. And there I was again, smiling like an idiot. At least, I have friends now, right? Just thinking about having friends makes my body twist with joy. I was thinking of going to the cake shop again, but I remembered that my noonas need to attend classes in the morning, right? Aigoo. Now, I'm back again into thinking.. Hmmm~ What should I do today?

 

I looked at the cream colored walls of my room while I sat on the edge of my soft and fluffy white bed. I decided to go and freshen myself up and later, I'll think of what I would do the whole day.

 

I went out of the bathroom and wore a gray hoodie along with my coal colored jeans. I peek over my closet and look for a cap to wear. I spotted the black, LA Dodgers cap I used yesterday. This should do it since I'm too lazy to rummage my whole collection of caps. Aish.

 

"I guess I should go outside to kill some time."  I walked into the living room and scanned the whole place, searching for my bag. Finally spotting it between the black, leather couch and the coffee table, I grasped it with my hands and sling it to my shoulders. I went into the kitchen and again, opened the fridge and drank orange juice to replenish my thirst~ Ahhhh~ Refreshing. I took bread and began spreading Nutella into it. Aish. Poor breakfast.

 

As I was eating my poorly made breakfast, I shifted my eyes towards the dining table and saw that the red lunch box was still there. "Omo. I need to give this back to ahjumma." I said. But I was feeling lazy today, and I thought that she won't be up that early. "Maybe I'll give it to her tomorrow, when I see her. Kekeke." After I finished eating, I got into my shoes and hurriedly went outside.

 

As soon as I went outside, I locked up my door and a familiar voice greeted me.

 

"Omo young man! Good morning, you're up early! Do you have school today? My daughter just went down and was on her way to school. Too bad you didn't meet her."

 

"Ahhh. Ahjumma, about school, I don't have school today. Kekeke." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. Aish. I feel shy. "I'm actually free the whole day, I don't have anyting to do.. That's why I went outside.." I pouted. Kekeke. Dork mode strikes again.

 

"Aigoo. Omo. Now, since you don't have anything to do, do you want to help me with my shopping? I need to buy groceries for my children. Since they're busy with school, they can't go with me."

 

"I'd love to, ahjumma! Kekeke. You just saved me from being bored!" 

 

We went down our apartment using the elevator. Once we got in, she pressed the button and the conveyor started to move. Hmmm~ This is the first time I've used the elevator since I moved in this apartment. Kekeke. 

 

We reached the lobby and she led me the way. I was following her, with my eyes glued to her back, as we walk along the marble floor.. As we pass by the potted plants along the way, sudden thoughts occupied my mind. I forgot that I needed to get a phone so I could contact my noonas. Kekeke. My friends~ As I was deeply immersed in my thoughts, I noticed that we were done crossing the street and already infront of the khaki colored building.

 

I looked at ahjumma and she was giggling because I looked dazed. Aish, fail. I took a cart and push it as we enter the store. The automatic door opened as we walked into the store.. Kekeke. I pretended to open the automatic door with my "force". Ahjumma kept giggling at how childish my act was.

 

While walking, ahjumma told me things about her children. Her children were scared of cucumbers. Kekeke. What the hell? She said that her daughter liked mangoes so we surveyed the whole market if they sold mangoes.. And fortunately, they did sell those. She also told me that her daughter likes avocados. The reason? It's because her child believed that avocados made her look more beautiful. Kekeke. Cute~

 

We traversed the whole grocery store, from the snacks row then onto the condiments row, then to the meat and fish section, walking through every nook and cranny. We finished shopping and I helped her bring the bags up to her apartment.

 

"Young boy, you really were a great help today. Is there anything I could do to repay you?" She pinched my cheeks~ Kekeke. I feel shy~

 

"Uhmm. Ahjumma.. Actually, there is something you could do."

 

"Oh, what is it?"

 

"I wanted to buy myself a mobile phone but I didn't know where to buy it. Kekeke. I was hoping you could help me get one tomorrow." I said as I ruffled my hair.

 

"Oh sure. Aigoo, there's no need to be shy. Well, I might bring my husband along so we could get a ride."

 

"Really? Thanks, ahjumma~ You're the best~"

 

"Then, let's meet tomorrow young boy. Kekeke. Good bye." She said as she went inside her apartment. Kekeke. I'm so lucky to have ahjumma!

 

I cheerfully entered my room and then plopped myself to the bed.

 

I can't wait to get a phone and message my friends! Kekeke~

 

Feeling tired from all the walking, I closed my eyes and slowly dozed off to lalaland..

 


 

Hehehe I wonder who ahjumma is?

School is over! Summer vacation!

I will update lots of chapters tomorrow cause I won't be writing for some time.. Hehehe I'm busy during the summer vacation! Ehehehe~ 

NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANA E-E-E-ELECTRIC SHOCK!!! I think their new song will kill.. Ehehehe. fx is the best!

Look at the teaser , at 0:00, Krystal got Amber dangling on her earings!! HEHEHEHEHEHE >>HERE<<