Cake Shop Angels, Unite! Oppa~ Go out with us this weekend~

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 11: Cake Shop Angels, Unite! Oppa~ Go out with us this weekend~

 

 

I hold onto my chest and sat down the brown armchair, as I avoid Miss Tiffany's eyes. Omo. The armchair felt relaxing. It was soft and fluffy. I bounce up and down the chair looking like an idiot as I open the striped pink box with a cute smiley face. Kekeke. The box is as cute as the employees~ I started smiling like a child.

 

As I was about to eat, I pulled down my hood, uncovering my blonde hair and then laid my backpack beside me. I took the plastic fork from the cake box and started to take a bite on my cake and rest my hand onto the chestnut colored, circular table.

 

"Oh." I exclaimed as I chew the cheesecake. It was so delicious. The blueberry and cheese mix together in my mouth as I chew. Aigooo. Delicious~ While I was eating, I looked around the shop. No wonder there's lots of people here, the cakes here taste like heaven. I examine the place and admire the shop. The walls were striped pink, like the design of their cakebox and the floor was cream colored. While I was in a daze, I hear some girls whispering..

 

"Omo. He's the delinquent at the cafeteria this morning, right?"

 

"Aish. Lower your voice, he might here you."

 

I ignored them, till I hear footsteps coming my direction. I looked up and.. Click! Two girls wearing the cake shop's uniform took a picture of me, using their phones. Omo? For what reason?

 

"Mr. Bad Boy, we got a picture of you eating in a cute, pink cake shop. With blueberry on your lips. Now, If you don't want your delinquent image be ruined, you must listen and comply to our request." The tall, tan girl said.

 

Omo. Ruin my delinquent image? I'd love to, please do that. "I don't care." I told them as I wipe my lips with tissue. Kekeke. I looked down and continued to eat my cake, trying to act cool. Please do me the favor and clear up my bad boy image~

 

"I told you this won't work." The small, petite girl said as she pouted. Kekeke. Cute~ Aish. Mental slap slap slap.

 

"Aish. Shut it."

 

I took a glance at the girls and.. OMO. They're gorgeous. The tall, tan girl had her long hair falling down to her shoulders and the petite girl had short, hazel colored hair and her skin was white as.. Snow? Kekeke. They were wearing the same uniform as Tiffany. Kekeke. This cake shop is heaven, I thought. I looked at them with my mouth slightly agape. I snap out of my day dreaming and looked at them as they sat down on the armchairs, which were in front of me.

 

"Oppa." The shorter girl said as she pouted. Aigoo~ Cute. Damn. Being the dork that I am, I asked her,"What?"

 

Both of the girls looked at each other, sending some sort of signs with their eyes. The shorter one was batting her eyes to the other. They were.. Communicating? Kekeke. Cute~

 

"Please go out with us this weekend~" They said in unison and they winked at me. Uhhh.. What?

 

My stupid brain was still buffering. I didn't know what to do. I just looked at them in surprise.

 

"Please, oppa. You're the only one we could count on."

 

Dugeun.. Dugeun.. Aish, I'm weak with cute things.. Without knowing what was happening, I unconciously nod at them and said..

 

"Okay." Omo. What the hell?

 

"Kyaaaaaaa~" They gave me a shriek of success as they look at each other.

 

Omo. What did I put myself into?

 


 

Ehehe thanks for reading.. I need more practice >.>