Unexpected Meeting

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 18 : Unexpected Meeting

 

 

 

Why the hell is Jung so mean to me? I know I did something horrible, but I said it was an accident and that I’m sorry, right? She didn’t have to ignore me.. Aish..

 

I ran away from the library as fast as I could. I reached the exit of the building, bumping through a few people without noticing which caused me to slow down for a minute.. I saw someone fall down and I didn’t even bother to help him get up since I was preoccupied with my thoughts. Sorry, whoever you are.

 

I wanted to get out of here and be alone. I did another failure this time. Aish. The embarrassment is killing me.. The stares of people looking at me kept flashing through my mind. Their piercing eyes, their unwanted whispers, the look on their faces. Even my hyungs and noonas.. What would they think about me now? I’m screwed.

 

I walked around the campus aimlessly. Till I felt someone grab my bag from behind, causing me to stop on my tracks. Who is it this time?

 

“Stop.”

 

I turned around and I saw someone whom I didn’t expect.

 

It was the girl I left inside the library. She followed me.

 

“You forgot this.” Jung said as she handed me a folder. These were the notes, I guess? Did she go all the way through here just to give this back to me?

 

“Remember, I put effort into photocopying it so don’t you dare leave it behind.” With that, she turned around. I guess she’s going back to the library. I slid the folder inside my bag and followed her.

 

“Sorry. I didn’t know what came over me..” I grabbed the hem of her blazer to stop her from walking. She turned around, and we stared into each other’s eyes. “And I didn’t mean to yell at you inside the library.. My voice came out harsher than I intended to. I’m really sorry.”

 

“It’s fine, I was just surprised.” She replied gently. I was expecting her to be mad at me again but the sudden change in her tone left me in awe.

 

“Uhh. Are you mad at me?” I asked her.

 

“…”

 

She didn’t respond when I asked her if she was mad. She started to walk away from me and being the fool that I am, I followed her from behind. My eyes were glued to her back, not looking anywhere.

 

She suddenly turned around and flicked my nose.

 

“You really are interesting.”

 

 

 

 

With that, she went inside the library again, this time, leaving me behind.

 

 


 

 

short update!!!! Ehehehe sowwy for not updating... Good thing my hobo friend, moomoomilk reminded me to update my fic. Kekeke

You guys should check moomoomilk's story, it's fun and.. weird... like the author

^^