That Damned Sticker Girl

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 6: That Damned Sticker Girl

 

Omomo! Why did Sulli-shi hug me?! I looked at her.. Then she suddenly shook her head up and looked at me! Omo! I swear, we were only inches apart!

 

"Oh! Amber-shi? I thought you were Soojung-ah! Kekeke!"

 

I looked at her friends.. And I pushed Sulli away from me. ! I feel my cheeks blush! Aish. This damned school is making me stressed! I only had 1 class to attend.. Yet.. I'm already so tired! Aigoo..

 

"Ohoho. It's the famous Mr. Amber Liu! Kekeke! I'm also from your class, Luna Park!"

 

The other girl said that to me as she walked right in front of me! Omo. She's.. Short? And she had this loud voice. Kekeke. It sounds soothing though. I like it. Kekeke. Since I'm a gentleman, I stood up my seat and greet her back!

 

"Hello Luna-shi, I'm Amber Liu, Nice to meet you!"

 

I said that and I gave her my dorky smile. Kekeke. I hope I didn't look funny. Aish. Whatever. I extended my hand to her.. Omo! She gave me her hand! Daebak! I'm so happy that I could hug her! Kekeke! We shook hands! Omomo! Then a bright idea popped into my mind. Kekeke..

 

Ohhh. If I'm so happy that I could hug her.. Then.. Why don't I just.. Hug her? Kekeke. It's not a big deal, right? I let go of her hand and I hugged her..

 

Omona! I saw President Evil's face! It turned into a frown! ! She's so scary! She looks like the girl from The Grudge! Scary. I let go of Luna.. Daebak! I'm so happy! Handshake = Friends, right? Kekeke! I have friends now! Wooohooo! Then I looked at Luna.. Omo.. She looks.. Stunned? After I look at Luna, I shifted my eyes at Sulli.. She was giggling.. Then.. My eyes went to.. President Evil..

 

Deugun.. Deugun.. Oh , my heart? I must be nervous. Kekeke. Yeah that must be it. I extended my hand to her.. Asking for a handshake.

 

*SLAP!*

 

Omo! Instead of a friendly handshake... That Stupid-Sticker-Girl slapped me! My face! Aigoo. It hurts. My cheeks must be red. Aish! Now, what did I do this time!?

 

"Stupid byuntae! Get your filthy hands away from me and my friends!" President Evil said that to me while she was glaring at me with her eyebrows furrowed. Scary.

 

I looked at Luna-shi and she smiled at me. Aigoo. What a sweet girl. Totally different from this President Evil / Sticker Girl. Aish. 

 

"Soojung-ah, I'm sure Amber-shi didn't mean anything when she hugged me." Luna replied happily.

 

As for President Evil.. She only gave me an icy glare. Huhuhu. Aigoo. She's walking towards me. I'm scared.. Huhuhu. Umma.. Appa.. I step back as she walked forward.. Till I feel the wall behind me. I was cornered.

 

What will she do? She'll kill me? Omomo. I look at the window and try to avoid President Evil's eyes.

 

"I will get my revenge on you, just wait, you stupid THUG." She said as she raised an eyebrow at me. As we were having a stare-down contest, once again. Aigoo. We heard footsteps coming from outside the door.

 

"Aish. Find that blondie! Minho wants to see him! Hurry up! Taeyeon! Sooyoung!"

 

Omo. President Evil went towards the door and looked at me with an evil smirk on her face. She opened the door swiftly.

 

"Sooyeon oppa! He's here! Hurry, hurry!" She looked at me and smiled innocently. Aish. This evil girl. Aigoo.

 

Omo? ! ! How could I forget! People were chasing me! Aish! I quickly ran away through the open door! I ran like hell! I was dashing through the azure colored floor, not caring about where I was going..

 

I looked behind.. Aish! They're still following me! !

 

While running, I saw stairs! Not having any time to think, I ran upstairs! Kekeke! Go me! I ran up till I reach..

 

The rooftop? Omo. I'm ed. I quickly opened the door, revealing a large, open space with sturdy, steel fences..

 

 

".. There's absolutely no way to run."