Rooftop brawl! Backflip time?

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 7: Rooftop brawl! Backflip time?

 

"Yah! Sooyoung! Call Minho!" The boy told the tallest one. Ahh. So the tallest's name is.. Sooyoung. Judging from the events before, this man here is Sooyeon. I heard President Evil call him oppa? Kekeke. And the shorty beside him must be. Taeyeon! Kekeke! I'm so great!

 

Omo! No time to think about that Amber! I mentally slapped myself! Slap slap slap! You are ed if their boss reaches the rooftop!

 

. I'm now at the fence. Aish. This steel net is preventing me from jumping! OMO! Did I just think about jumping?! What the hell? The two danshins surrounded me. Kekeke. Danshins. I promise, I'm getting funnier at the moment! Omo. I look behind me. I could see the whole school from here. I'm so hiiiiigh. Kekeke. What the hell. Wait, this is no time to laugh.

 

*CLICK* The door opened..

 

That must be the boss, Minho.. Omo. I'm dead. 

 

"Yah! How dare you run away like that blondie?!" Aish. Minho must me talking to me. I didn't answer.. I took a glance at the four of them. One was at the back. That must be Sooyoung. As they were having their idle chat, Minho grabbed me by the shirt.

 

Ohtokke? O-Ohtokke? Without having time to think, I unconciously pushed Minho which caused him to fall down. Oh . If I act weak here, I'm going to die. I'm gonna get beat up! I.. I might as well. I might as well be a delinquent and save myself. As I was immersed in my thoughts, Minho stood up.

 

I pushed him again and got him off-balanced using my legs! Yeap. I sweeped him. Like the moves I see in Tekken. Kekeke. I didn't know that playing versus games could save my life. Kekeke! Nice one, me! Aish. What the hell. Not the time to be happy, Amber! Think think think!

 

Omo! As Minho fell down again, I saw the 2 Danshins and the Giant on their way to tackle me! ! Three of them are gonna tackle me from all sides! But then.. Minho suddenly grabbed me from behind?

 

Kekeke. The three of them bumped into each other. Kekeke. 

 

Ohh Minho, my savior! Omo. No time to joke here.

 

Minho's got me by my clothes and he dragged me into the middle of the rooftop. Omona. I feel so scared. While the trio were having headaches cause of bumping unto each other, Minho was glaring at me.

 

As he grabbed me.. He held up his arms, like a kid playing an imaginary airplane, like a clothesline move from wrestling matches. Kekeke. I watch too many wrestling..

 

I was about to fall down.. But then, I remembered something.. Omomo! Backflip! My ultimate move! Kekeke! Nice thinking brain! You are useful sometimes! Kekekeke!

 

As I was about to fall down, I stretched my hand up like before.. I feel my hands up into the air.. Quickly tucked my knees and hugged my legs. I closed my eyes.

 

 

Expecting the worst...

 

Omo? I didn't die?

 

Omo! I did it! I dodged the clothesline!

 

I looked at Minho and saw his shocked face. The trio was also stunned. Four of them ran towards me. We were about to punch each other..

 

Umma.. Appa.. Jackie.. I love you.. Please be safe always..

 

"Halt! Stop this fighting!" I heard someone shout.

 

I looked at the door.. And there I saw..

 

"M-Miss Song?!" ! I love you Miss Song! My Guardian Angel! I will forever cherish this day! You saved me from these beasts! Omomomo! My one and only love!

 

I look behind her.. And there was another person..

 

"P-President Jung?" Omona.. She had a smirk on her face.

 

. ! OMOMO! I KNOW THAT LOOK! !

 

Jung slowly raised her hand and pointed at me.

 

"Miss Song."

 

"He was the one who started the fight."

 

 


 

 

Ehehehe Bad krystal. Ehehehe

To my readers! I shall edit my past chapters when I get free time! I need to polish them! Ehehehe Thank you for reading!