Saturday, A "Date" With The Dangerous Boys!

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 17 : Saturday, A "Date" With The Dangerous Boys!

 

 

 

Ahh~ At long last, Saturday came, the day I’ve been waiting for.. Yes, today is the day.. The day I get to go on a date! A group date, to be precise. My father should’ve been proud if he knew about this! “At last, my son has come of age!” I could imagine him speaking, while ruffling my hair. I never really talked to anyone before; I only mingled with my family because they’re the only ones that make me feel comfortable..

 

While rubbing my eyes, I look for my phone which I placed under my pillow.. I decided to check the phone and unlock it, revealing a cute wallpaper of ahjumma and ahjussi, their hands in a peace sign with me in between them. Noticing that I got a message from an unknown number, I decided to check the contents.

 

Unknown Number

Jun 9, 2012 5:04 AM

Amber, meet us infront of the school gate.

Wear your uniform if you have it~ See you at exactly 9:30 am!

xoxo Tiffany

 

Jun 9, 2012 7:30 AM 

Okay noona~ Kekeke. See you later!

Delivered

 

Oh Tiffany noona knew my number? Sunny or Yuri noona must’ve told her my number. I hurriedly saved Tiffany noona’s number onto my phone. Now, I have three contacts on my phone! My social life is expanding! I’m so happy that I feel like jumping! But one thing came to my mind..

 

“Why the hell will we have a date at school?” I said to myself.. I have a bad feeling about this.. While feeling uneasy, I hurriedly took a shower and since I still didn’t have my uniform, I decided to wear a white shirt and black jeans. I also took my cap and my black Jansport bag. I slid into my rubber shoes (which were also black), took my keys and swiftly went outside, locking the door as I rushed out.

 

As usual, I used the staircase to go down. As I was about to get out of the building, I saw President Jung at the lobby, walking through the shiny, marble floor and politely greeting everyone she knew in the premises. She was wearing our school uniform. On a Saturday? Maybe it’s one of those SC stuff, I think? I wonder why? Hmmm.. I decided to approach her, since she is likely in a good mood today.

 

“Good morning!” I gave her my best smile, hoping to get a good reaction from her. To my dismay, she only gave me a slight nod and continued to walk pass me.

 

As we were walking outside, people were avoiding us. You know the reason why, what else? My invisible wall was taking effect.. I could feel their eyes on me.. Or maybe they’re checking out this beautiful, young lady who is walking in front of me?

 

President Jung suddenly stopped walking which caused me to bump into her. “Ouch!” I rubbed my chin, trying to ease the impact of our collision. Yeah, she was shorter than me, that’s why. I swiftly backed away from her as she turned around to face me.

 

“Are you following me?” She asked me in an annoyed tone. Huh? Why would she be annoyed? I was just walking behind her, geez.

 

“N-no, I’m on my way to school to meet with some friends..” I answered her.

 

She remained silent, rolled her eyes on me and we continued to walk, with approximately a two-meter distance between us. She must really hate me, she doesn’t even want to walk beside me.. I felt my heart pang at the thought of her hating me. As we walk, my eyes were glued to her back, looking at her long, silky hair. I want to touch it. The hair, I meant.

 

We got to the school gate and as we got near the meeting place, I saw three familiar faces, looking frozen and stiff. Someone was eating a sandwich while leaning onto the coal-colored, metal bars of the gate while the other one was sitting on a plant box beside the tall, cream-colored wall, with his arms crossed. Another person was walking around in circles while staring at the concrete ground, gripping his leather clutch bag tightly, looking tense.

 

“Oh, lookie, It’s Amber-shi and Baby Jung!” Taeyeon said as he stood up from the plant box, waving at me. Which I thought was adorable.. How could he manage to look cute without trying?

 

“Eh? Oppa? What are you doing here?” President Jung asked. Yes, those three familiar faces that I was talking about were none other than Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Sooyeon. I wonder what brought them here? As I was immersed in my thoughts, Sooyoung decided to speak up.

 

“I thought I was the earliest to get here.. I was here like an hour ago, but Sooyeon was already here when I-Ouch!” Sooyoung earned an elbow to his gut, courtesy of Sooyeon. Ouch, that’s gotta hurt. The taller one started rubbing his stomach..

 

“Oh, Soojung-ah.. Woah? Who’s this? Amber? Don’t tell me he’s your boyfriend?” Sooyeon instantly grabbed my shirt as he walked towards me. Erm.. What the hell is happening? And why would I be her boyfriend? I looked over to President Jung, expecting that she would explain things to this violent, young man.

 

“W-what? N-not yet, he’s not yet my boyfriend..” I heard her whisper. Her cheeks had a slight tint of red, as she looked at.. Me? Why the hell would she say that and look at me? Am I hearing and seeing things because I didn't have the chance to eat breakfast?

 

 “I mean no! No! He’s not my boyfriend! That’s gross, oppa.” She quickly turned her head to Sooyeon and hit his arms, which caused the latter to let go of my shirt.

 

 “Kekeke. Looks like she has started to move.” Sooyeon let out a chuckle. Huh? Who started to move? Sooyeon sure is weird.

 

Finally, the three girls arrived, they were also wearing their uniforms. Now that I look at it, I was the only one who didn’t have uniform on. I felt a little disappointed being the odd man in the group.

 

“Come on, let’s start the group date!” Yuri noona said, putting emphasis on the word group date. The girls started walking, leaving us boys behind.. Why the hell would we hold a group date inside school premises? I glued my eyes onto the ground and started walking, till I feel someone grab my arms.. I looked up to see who wanted my attention..

 

“We’re cool, right? About the incident? The rooftop thing?” Sooyeon released his grip from my arms and he reached his hand out to me, asking me to shake hands? Omo. What joy I feel right now. I gladly accepted his handshake and we stared at each other for a short while.

 

“I guess we’re friends now, huh?” Sooyoung patted my head as he stood beside me. Sooyeon finally let go of our handshake and he grabbed Taeyeon by the hand, which caused the latter to stumble infront of me.

 

“Cut the formalities, we’re friends now. And don’t be shy to call us by our names.. Or you could call us hyung.. Kekeke. Now, say something, Taengoo.” Sooyeon commanded.

 

“E-eh.. Amber-shi, thanks for covering for us about the rooftop thing. A suspension was the last thing I wanted. I didn’t want to look bad in front of P-Pani again.. Kekeke.” Taeyeon said as he was rubbing the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact. One thing that I was curious of, what the hell does Pani mean?  Is it a Korean term that I didn’t know of? I smiled at his remark and patted his head.

 

This means that all of us are okay, right? I’m not really the type of person who holds grudges. I already forgave them after the incident.

 

“Faster, guys!” Sunny noona yelled, which made Sooyoung flinch.. All of us walked towards the girls, trying to catch up with them.

 

We were following the girls and just walked past our building. I didn’t know where we were headed to, I just followed their lead.. The campus was really big, there were lots of benches placed along the walkway.. We walked through a concrete path, where green grass and flowers of different colors were present along the way.

 

Big and sturdy trees were also blocking the sunlight as we walk. I took a closer look at it and the trees had name plates, with their common and scientific names written on it for identification. Is this a park, a garden or a school? Argh, I should’ve taken a tour of the school when I first got here.

 

“Hyung, where are we going?” I tried to ask Sooyeon if he knew where we were headed.

 

“If I’m correct, we’re headed towards the library, Amber.” Sooyeon answered.

 

Sooyeon was right. After a few moments of walking, we reached the library building. The library was quite big. From the outside, I’d say its four floors tall. But I have to confirm it once I go inside, of course.

 

“Why are we here? I thought we were gonna have a date? You girls promised us!” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Errr, Taeyeon-shi, this is the date.” Tiffany noona replied.

 

“But, why the library?” Sooyeon suddenly said.

 

“Because your grades are slipping.  And it’s not even half of the school year.” Yuri noona answered Sooyeon while grabbing the hem of his blazer, pulling him along with her as she walked. I noticed that Sooyeon had a grin plastered on his face as Yuri noona dragged him inside the building. Errr. Maybe it’s just me?

 

“Since when were we this close?” Sooyoung asked us. 

 

“Do you want to study or not?” Sunny noona answered with an annoyed tone.

 

“O-of course, I want to.. Let’s go inside then! Kekeke.” And with that, Sooyoung dragged Sunny noona inside the library. I looked at President Jung and we decided to go in and follow our sunbaes, only to be stopped by Tiffany noona.

 

“Soojung-ah, did you bring all the notes your class had this week?” Tiffany noona asked her.

 

“Yes unnie, I even had them photocopied for a certain someone..” President Jung said as she looked at me and rolled her eyes. Aish, what did I do now?

 

After the little talk, the four of us finally went inside and proceeded to the second floor, then onto the room where tables for studying were located.

 

We were by two’s as we went to find our own table, which was supposed to be away from each other, suggested by Sunny noona. So, we took different long tables. Sooyeon was with Yuri noona on the first row, Taeyeon with Tiffany on the second, Sooyoung with Sunny on the third row and... I’m with my best friend, President Jung, on the fourth row.

 

Me and my gorgeous partner sat side by side and she took out a folder from her red school bag, containing papers.

 

“These are our notes, you better study them. I put effort into photocopying them so make sure you use it.” President Jung said. What the hell? Well, at least she thought of me, right? Kekeke. I’m so happy.

 

“Ohh, I didn’t know you were this thoughtful.” I turned to her and gave her my dorky smile.

 

“Ugh, the unnies just ordered me to, don’t get so full of yourself, Liu.” With that, she shoved the folder onto my chest. Aish. What did I expect? I quickly scanned the papers, and saw that the notes were well detailed. Even on math, she wrote how to solve the problems step by step. Omo. She must’ve worked hard for these notes.. And here I am, only leeching from her... I kinda feel guilty.

 

Minutes passed by and none of us were talking.. I looked over to the hyungs and saw that they were having fun with their partners.. Aish.. All of them were smiling.. Taeyeon was poking Tiffany noona’s cheeks, till the girl got annoyed. He earned a light slap to the arm, because of that. Sunny noona was teaching Sooyoung some math problems, smacking his head with a newspaper everytime he got something wrong.. Kekeke. While Sooyeon was just gawking over Yuri noona as she explained something to him.. I could clearly tell that he wasn’t paying attention to what Yuri noona was saying..

 

And as for me.. I was just skimming through my notes, occasionally staring at the people who were entering the study room along with their friends.. While this girl beside me was fiddling with her phone, texting somebody. Aish. I decided to break the ice and talk to her.

 

“Erm.. President Jung, may I ask you a question?”

 

“What is it?” She answered without looking at me, still busy with her stupid phone. Omo. I noticed that we have the same kind of phone. What the hell do I have to say? I don’t know.. Think think think.. I must make her look at me and ignore her damned phone..

 

"Erm, President Jung.. I'm really sorry for what happened during my first day at school. It was a disaster.” I began talking to her, but then I noticed that she wasn’t interested on what I was saying.. Aish. You leave me with no choice..

 

“And I’m sorry for.. You know, k-kissing you, it was an a-accident."

 

“...”

 

She suddenly dropped her phone onto the wooden floor, causing everyone inside the room to look at us. Omo. Was it because of what I said? As soon as the people weren’t looking at us anymore, I took a glance at her as she bent down to get her phone. Her face was red. Still, she didn’t reply to what I said, so I decided to call her again..

 

“P-president Jung, you okay?”

 

No response.

 

“Ehh.. Miss Jung, please talk to me.”

 

I was ignored again.

 

Aish. Why won’t she look at me? I’m getting annoyed. I could feel my face heating up.. I pulled her wrists, forcing her to look at me. Our faces were only an inch apart, almost to the point of kissing each other.

 

“W-What?”

 

 Her eyes were wide open, I could see her onyx eyes stare at mine.. Her lips were slightly apart and a hint of nervousness could be seen along her face. Without being aware that we’ve been staring at each other for several minutes now, I decided to speak up.

 

“WHY AREN’T YOU ANSWERING ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU?”

 

Surprisingly, my voice didn’t come out as I was expecting it to be. . I was supposed to talk to her calmly.. But my voice came out harsher than I intended to. Aish, pabo!

 

Because of that, everyone studying inside the room looked at us.. Including my hyungs and noonas..

 

“Omo, delinquent boy is kissing Soojung against her will!”

 

“Aish, he’s scary.”

 

At that point, I remembered that our faces were only inches apart.. Aigoo. The embarrassment is eating me again. I quickly let go of her wrists, took my bag and headed out of the library..

 

Yes, I left her inside the library.

 

 

 


 

Lol what happened to my update? -,- The site cut it.

 

Boys make up easily!! Just a Hi or Hello after a fight means that we're already ok!! (For me and my friends)

 

Ehehehe. Electric Shock is daebak! 

 

Ok I'm tired.. Sorry if ever there's some grammar errors, I'll check them tomorrow..

 

ZzzZzzzz Thank you for reading my story and pls feel free to say suggestions >.< Bye!!