That Elevator Girl And My Magical Sticker! A Lunch Box of Destiny?

My Gangsta Boy

Chapter 1: That Elevator Girl And My Magical Sticker! A Lunch Box of Destiny?

 

*RING!!!! RING!!! RING!!!*

 

I came to my senses after I heard my alarm went off. As I open my eyes, the sun's rays hit my face. Ahhh~ I stood up near my window and took a glimpse of the morning sun.

 

"Ahhhh! Finally! My most awaited daaaaay! The day I go to school!"

 

I turned around and hurriedly went to the bathroom, took a shower and did my morning ceremonies. But then, I realized that I didn't have my uniform yet and changed to casual clothes. As I went downstairs, I checked the time on my digital clock.

 

"Hmmm. 6:30 am. Classes starts at 8am, I still have time." I smiled and walked out my room.

 

Without further ado, I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. Nutella and bread. Nice. I live alone and I don't know how to cook. Amber and kitchen isn't a good combination. Anyone related to me knew that I shouldn't get near a stove. Kekeke. My parents are overseas and they sent me here to Korea to study because of some "minor" details. Well, that doesn't matter. As long as I have my freedom, I'm fine living on my own. Kekeke.

 

After finishing my scrumptious Nutella breakfast, I took my bag and went outside, with my skateboard. School is just a walking distance from my apartment. It's convenient, I must say. There's also a nearby grocery store so I got no problems of starving myself to death. I went towards the elevator..

 

"Ah. Good morning young man, thanks for helping me with the grocery bags the other day. They were quite heavy." The not-so-young woman said to me.

 

Oh yeah. I remember her. I helped her with her bags yesterday. I also chatted a bit with her. I'm pretty cool with ahjummas. I don't know, I get along with them easily. Kekeke.

 

"Ah, n-no p-problem, ahjjuma. It's always a pleasure to help you." I gave her my dorky smile. Omona. What the hell am I shy for?

 

"Aigooo. Cute!" Aahh! Ahjumma pinched my cheeks. Omo.. "You may look like a bad boy but you're really nice. I think you should let others see that."

 

She said that to me and gave me.. A lunch box?

 

"This is for helping me out with the bags, good luck with your school!" She pinched my cheeks again. And went to the room near mine. Omo. We're neighbors. I could only nod at her remark. I couldn't look at her in the eyes because.. I'm shy.

 

I smiled at her and ran off towards the elevator.

 

"Wait! Wait! Stop the dooooor!"

 

I shouted as I ran towards the closing elevator door. As soon as I got near the elevator, I saw a girl staring at me. Omo. Such a beauty. While I was spacing out and drooling over her, she closed the door and had a grin on her face.

 

"What the hell?!" That was the only thing I could say. I hurriedly went down six floors. Six floors. Trying to catch up with that stupid elevator. 

 

Whew. I waited at the entrance. Good thing I was fast. I stood still and glued my eyes onto the marble floor. At last, the elevator door opened and the girl and I met face to face. We had a stare-down contest. She looked at me with an icy glare. As our eyes were connected, I notice her long, black hair. Omo. Beautiful. At the same time I thought she was annoying.

 

"Move out of the way, please!"

 

The rude girl pushed me. Omo. She is getting on my nerves. I let out a little sigh. Looked at her from head to foot. Then I tilted my head, trying to intimidate her.

 

Oh! This girl! This girl raised an eyebrow at me! Omo. She is ruining my supposed-to-be-beautiful-start-of-my-new-life-day!! Whatever! ARRRRGH. I saw a price tag sticker on the lunch box. The ahjumma next door didn't take it off. Kekeke.

 

Unconciously, my hand moved towards the girl's face....

 

And put the sticker on her forhead!  Omo! 30,000 won! Kekeke. 30,000 won sticker on her forehead!

 

?! What the hell did I do? I didn't even bother to look at her. I heard high-pitched sounds, a loud utterance saying indistinct words. Scary~ As I turn my head around..

 

 

I ran away immediately.