chapter 3

Isle of Love

 

Author P.O.V

 

Jiyong wandered around the house. He search all over the small house that was made from bamboo and woods. But despite being small the house gives a warm and welcoming feeling. Searching every room, He noticed the room at the far end of the kitchen. He was surprised to see variety of stuff and so many travelling bags that was stocked all over the room. “What the hell is this? Is she planning on having a bargain sale”? Tsk.. Tsk… seriously that woman is a child…

 

 

Jiyong decided that the girl is not anywhere around the house so he decided to look for her outside.

 

 

 

After walking for sometime he reaches the seashore and saw the figure of the girl. He approached her and sits beside her.

 

 

No one was talking for a while… But Jiyong decide to break the silence first.

 

 

“I’m sorry for being rude earlier.  I take back what I said. It was delicious but still it looks like something inedible”

“Should I be happy that you find it delicious but looks inedible?” She said giving him a glare…

“er… No... I mean Yes…. But I almost finished half of it so that means I find it delicious” Ok… I’m really sorry and thank you for saving me. He said heartedly.

Ok..I forgive you.. She said but still not smiling…

Are you still angry?

No….

Then can I ask you something?

Yes…

Are you sure you’re not angry?

Yes! It’s that what you want to ask?

No… But look you’re so grouchy, you’re looking old.

Yah! She said hitting him… well I’m sorry for looking grouchy and old. She said with a pout.

Waaaaah.. How cute.. he suddenly blurted out..

That made the girl blush and look away.

Aigoo!! Why did I say that out loud? Whisper the boy to himself but still the girl heard him.

Er.. so what is it you want to ask… she said breaking the awkward atmosphere they have.

Are you living here alone? He asks. I mean no other people besides you?

Yes… I’ve been living alone for quite some time now.

What do you mean? The boy asked

Well I used to live here with two old couple, But they left and gone to heaven.

I’m sorry. I didn’t know. He said apologetically

It’s ok… she said smiling

So how long have you been living here?

I don’t really know.

How do you get here anyway?

I can’t really remember anything apart from what grandma and grand pa told me. They said that they found me in the shore. Just like you. Aside from that my memories is all about this island and nothing more. Well I know my name because it’s written here. “She showed him a bracelet with her name on it.

“SANDARA PARK” he read.

Uh huh…

That’s a weird name, but cute and it fits you. He said

Thank you… how about you?  You haven’t told me your name. Dara asked the boy.

Oh.. I’m sorry for late introduction… My name is Kwon Jiyong. You can call me Jiyong…

Hmmm… ok… Jiyong…she smiled…

They both became silent for awhile.

It must be lonely leaving here alone? Jiyong spokes

“Hmm yeah” a little But I got tamtamie here” She showed her the doll. So it’s really not a problem… hehe

Hmmm.. I guess so.. But you have a weird doll for a companion… did you made that?

Aniyo…. Grandma said that I was hugging it the day they found me.

Oh..I see….

How about you Jiyong? Do you remember what happened to you?

Well…. As far as I remember I was in a cruise ship having my vacation and then suddenly the ship just get swayed by the water and something hits me I think that made me blank out. And the next thing  I knew I am here in this island.

You must have been in that ship, the one who crossed the cursed path. She said to him. I saw the ship getting pull out by the water. But I don’t know what happens that they managed to get away from it. It was the first time that it happened because most of the ship that crossed it never really made it.

Cursed? He asked

Yes.. Grandma said that the sea was angry because of the fisherman that used dynamite to fish that just one day it started to eat ship and boat that crossed it.  From then on, no one has come to this part of the island.

So that means I can’t get out of here? He said hopelessly

Well.. Not really.. You can get out of here, of course, that is if you have a helicopter or a plane.

Really..!!! He said enthusiastically.. Well I know that YG hyung will be looking for me… I just have to wait.

How about you? Don’t you want to get away from here?

I don’t know.  She said looking far away…

Why?

I’m not really sure because I don’t know where to go or if I have a family or what. Anyway it’s getting late, let’s go to the house. She said dismissing the subject.

Hmm,,,ok.. He said then followed the girl

 

 

 

*************************************

 

I know.....

 

 

 

SHORT CHAPTER>>> AGAIN....

 

 

 

keke... mianhe... I'll make it up.... 

 

 

thank u and comment..... :)