BOMINATOR

Isle of Love

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

Aigoo... I'm tired already, I wonder what Dara's doing right now. Today was really a memorable day for me minus that little incident with Bom noona.
 
Found yah!! I heard the voice that I really didn't wait to hear  right now.
 
I turn around and saw Bom noona, wearing a really irritated look.
 
You really testing my patient Jiyong. I heard her said 
 
Well, i guess there's no need to run from her anymore. Might as well get it done with.
 
Noona, can you let me explain first. I asked her
 
No need Jiyong. but I'll let you say your last wish if you want. 
 
I swallowed and look at her nervously, Bom noona is imiting a really dark aura right now.
 
So, Jiyong, what is your last wish?
 
Noona please?
 
Your wish? she said dangerlously
 
Can I wish anything?
 
Go ahead,,, she said
 
I want to KISS Dara. I said, well if I'm going to leave this world, I want to kiss dara first. I said.
 
Bom noona look at me dangerlously, the look that said that - IM-GOING-TO-KILL-YOU- look.
 
aigoo, noona, I'm.. erm.. just joking... I said nevoursly.
 
But she didn't answer me, instead she walk towards me still looking at me fiercely.
 
I closed my eyes, waiting for something to hit me but nothing came. Then I heard a camera click and then Bom noona started laughing. I open my eyes in confusion.
 
Haaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa.. Aigoo.. aigoo.. Bom noona said while holding her stomach. You should have seen your face Jiyong. You look really scared.
 
Eh? I said...
 
as if on cue, Top hyung, bae and chaerin appear looking really worried. When they saw noona laughing, they gave me a questioning look which I returned with shrug.
 
Noona is still laughing her heart out by the way.
 
What happen here? Top hyung finally spoke and Noona turn to look at him.
 
Still laughing Noona started to talk.. omo,, you three are here. Aigoo Jiyong is so funny, He really beleive that I'm going to do something with him, she said between her laughs.
 
Well weren't you? hyung said.
 
Noona then stop laughing so that she can speak clearly. "Well I'm really planning to but then Dara beg me to not hurt him"
 
A smile form in my lips upon mentioning Dara's names.
 
Really? Chaerin said, but awhile ago, when you we're searching for oppa. you look like you're gonna beat the living out of him... CL said
 
Kekeke.. I just did that to frigthen him, But I really need to talk to him about something regarding Dara.
 
I sign in relief, I thought Noona will skin me alive. She can really sadistic, I tell you, We saw it happen with our very own eyes,
 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
It was after our debut. Yg family decided to celebrate, that includes the trainee. When we we're at the Bar someone tries to flirt with Noona,Maybe the guy thought that noona isn't with someone because we we're on the stage that time coz some request for us to sing. Ofcourse she wasn't interested,she and Hyung are already dating that time. But the guy was really persistent, he even said something that is really below the belt. Top hyung was about to step in and punch the guy, But before he can reach the guy, Bom was kicking the guy with her heels, We don't know how strong noona is but she punch the guy in the face, in the stomach. everywhere she can reach like there's no tommorow. Top hyung didn't even have the chance to restrain her because he, including us we're dumb founded.
 
After that commotion, We swear not to anger Noona. although sometimes some of us would make mistake. But luckily no one has experience it in YG yet. Actually thought that I will be the first in YG to experience it. Thank God I'm saved.
 
End of flashback.
 
 
 
So Jiyong as I was saying, I'm going to tell you something.
 
Neh noona?
 
Don't ever hurt my sister or else you know what will happen to you. Arrasso?
 
I nodded.
 
And Don't you take advantage of her. DO U UNDERSTAND?
 
neh Noona.
 
And lastly. Be sure to send 10 grilled corn on our dorm this evening. She said
 
Corn? Why? I asked her
 
Ofcourse you have to bribe me so that you can court my Ssantokki. She said -matter-of-fact.
 
Neh noona.. I nooded understanding what she said, So that means I can freely go beside Dara? You won't get mad? I asked her just to be sure.
 
she nodded, I'll try my best not to be mad.
 
So, I'll be going then, don't forget the corn, Lets go seunghyun, Noona said.
 
Just then I  noticed that our maknae is there also, hiding beside bae.
 
Oh maknae, I didn't notice you. I said smiling to him
 
Eh? Hyung aren't you mad at me? He asked
 
Oh me? aniyo... I'm fine now, i said
 
Really hyung? 
 
yes... I said, why you still want me to be angry at you?
 
no. no hyung, of course not.
 
Good, I said.
 
You should be thankful jiyong is in a good mood right now. I heard Chae bark at Seung-ri
 
Maknae just stuck his tounge at her which irritated the latter,
 
I smiled looking at them, I remember how much me and Dara bicker when we first met.
 
Aish you two... It will not be long 'till you realize that you love each other. I said to them
 
Chae looked at me disbelievingly,"Oppa" she whined. 
 
Bae lets go, I said. Lets leave this two love birds here.
 
Eww.. Oppa. please stop that.. i would never ever like that Rat!
 
And I never,  in my dreams, want to be liked by you. Maknae retorted back.
 
Aish you two. stop it. lets all go down. Bae said dismissing the subject.
 
************************************
Chap 21 is up...
 
sorry for the errors and comments are much appreciated.
 
Annyeong..
 
STRONG HEART YG SPECIAL>>>
 
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... 
 
DARAGON OVERLOAD