Dream

Isle of Love

Bom POV

 

It seems surreal. Our relatives had long given up the idea that sandara is still alive.  After the ambush that happened to our mansion long time ago. Our family who is living a perfect life has turn into a nightmare. Our lovingly mother lost her mind after the incident, she continuously searching and asking for DARA for the past 8 years. I’m very thankful that up until now her body is still coping with the loneliness. Even though we told her that Dara is not with us anymore, my mother always blocks the idea and screams until she’s tired. My father died saving Dara but still those people ended up taking her. We tried all our best to do all we can to find her but it feels like we are searching for a single grain in the midst of the desert. The police didn’t find anything and any reason why they took Dara because they didn’t even called us for any ransom or whatever. Years have passed and up until now the tragedy is still a mystery for all of us.

I don’t know if this is fate that Jiyong had that accident and found Dara. But whatever it is I’m thankful that she’s alright. “She still have that bracelet that father gave to her”. I smiled as I remember our time with my father, Dara is Appa’s favorite but even if that’s the case I didn’t feel any jealously because I love her with all my heart. Dara is very charming and kind girl; she loves taking picture every minute of her life. It's just weird that all her pictures were gone together with her.

“Unnie, here’s the water, Drink this to calmed yourself. I heard minky said interupting my thoughts

Oh thanks minky. I said smiling to her

You should sleep now unnie.  CL said very concerned

I’m ok Chaerin,,, You two go ahead I’ll just be behind you.

*knock*knock*knock*

All of us three looked at the door where there is a persistent knocking.

Who could that be? Minky asked us with a frighten look.

Chaerin being the bravest of us open the door.

NoooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA!!!  I heard Jiyong shouts as he run past Chaerin and grab both my shoulders.

Just after that I saw my boyfriend appeared by the door, Looking really tired.

Yah! Kwon Jiyong what do you think you’re doing with my girl. I heard seunghyun said in a deadly tone. Aigoo this man is really sweet. I love him so much.

Jiyong realized that he’s griping my shoulder and apologize to me. If this is a normal day I swear I could have kick him hard but I guess I’m still overwhelmed by the idea that Dara is alive that’s why I’m still spacing out.

“What do you want Jiyong?” I asked him, me with TOP, CL and minky are looking at Jiyong weirdly. Gosh I didn’t know that being in love could make Jiyong like this. He’s usually calmed or if not oozing with confidence or cockiness.

“Oppa you’re getting weirder.” Cl said as minky nodded.

Noona, we have to go now. Dara is alone there. I bet she’s lonely, I know she’s lonely. I have to get back there. I shouldn’t have left her there in the first place. But it’s her fault, saying that she doesn’t need me. How did she think will I feel hearing that from her? But still I shouldn’t have left her. Aish!!!  So noona are you listening. I said we should leave as soon as possible. If you don’t want I’ll just go by myself…

Yah! I shouted at him and pull his collar because he was about to get out the dorm. I hit his head and motioned him to sit down. “Kwon Jiyong, how do you expect me to answer you when all you do is talk and walk back and forth without pausing?

Errr… Sorry Noona.. I didn’t realize what I’m doing. He said scratching his head

Seunghyun, Chaerin and Minzy laughed at his reaction.

Oppa… I don’t know if I should be happy or scared with your attitude right know. Cl said “I bet VIP’s will spazz if they knew how you are when you are in love, this mystery woman is really amazing huh”

Jiyong smiled to us shyly and said “ I don’t know what had gotten in to me but after living that island I felt really scared that I wouldn’t be able to see her again that’s why I’ pretty desperate right now.

So, what made you run here all the way to our dorm again? I asked Jiyong.

Noona… I will talk to YG hyung and I will go there in that island now.Ji answered me.

Jiyong can’t it wait tomorrow. I mean you haven’t had any rest since you came back. TOP reasoned him out. I actually agree with Jiyong because knowing that Dara is there alone in the island. I feel really heavy and sad.

“Hyung… I don’t think I can wait. Noona come with me. I’m going to talk to Sajangnim.” I nooded at him

Aish… I can’t believe this Lover boy. I heard my boyfriend said. “ go get a jacket Honey, I’m coming with you”.

“You two girls, you have to go and sleep and when someone knocks, do ask first before you open the door.”  I heard Seunghyun said to the two girls.

“Alright oppa. Be careful and take care of Unnie ok.. Jiyong Oppa…. Hwaiting... The two said

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

After an extensive scolding from Sajangnim we managed to convinced him and let us get ready to depart. Seungri found out about what we planned and decided to tag along carrying a bunch of candies and sweets.I wonder why...

I can’t believe you HYung. You’re going to leave me behind…. Good thing I called CL and found out what you planned.  Seungri complained for the ninth time.

I’m seriously having a headache because of this rat. “Can’t you stop Ranting like a kid there? I’ll kick you out of this helicopter for sure if you don’t zip that mouth of yours.”

Yeah! If Jiyong wouldn’t, I would do the privilege. TOP hyung said

I hate you Hyungs! Seung Ri said as he slump to his seat.

I smiled silently and shook my head. Don’t get us wrong. We love our maknae, but he has this attitude to be so talkative that sometimes gets us in trouble. Especially me, Look what happen when he suddenly blurted out the tent to Bom noona..

 

 

  

Oppa…. Oppa…. Wait for me…. Shouted the girl as she runs toward a boy

 

Yah! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Oppa. You’re older than me. The boy said

 

Eh? But you’re taller than me.  So that means I call you Oppa.

 

Aish.. You really don’t understand do u…? Fine do want you want. The little boy said

 

The girl then smile and circled her hand to the boy.

 

“Oppa, look, Appa gave me this” It’s beautiful right? Appa said that this is very important that’s why I have to take care of this”

 

The boy just listen to the girl as she recounts all that happen to her during the day, while the latter just listen. This is their typical day whenever his father visited her dad, they will chat and talk although it’s the girl who usually talks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYUNG!!! HYUNG!!! HYUNG!!!  Wake up…..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerobeun.....

Here's an Update

Sorry this is just a Short Chapter ....

Thank u so much to all who subscribe and comment...

KAMSAMIDA!!!!

ANyeong!!!