We meet again..

Isle of Love

Jiyong's POV

 

HYUNG!!! HYUNG!!! HYUNG!!!  Wake up….. I heard our maknae shouts.

 

Yah! I said stirring from my sleep, “you don’t need to shout at me.”

 

“But you’re so hard to wake up hyung that’s why I have to shout”

 

“Aish, whatever” standing I reach for the door and look at the island.” I miss it here” I look up for Top hyung and Noona, but they’re not here anymore.

 

“Where’s Hyung and Noona” I asked Seung-ri

 

“Oh they went ahead already” Noona can’t seem to wait anymore”

 

Aish!”How come they left me behind” I hurriedly run to Dara’s house.

I saw Hyung and Noona standing by the door knocking. Noona seems to be loosing her patient. She started banging the door louder.

Yah! “Noona” I said stopping her from wrecking the innocent door.

 

KWON JIYONG!!! Noona shouted at me.” Are you really positive that Dara is here?” If she isn’t here I swear I’m gonna feed your thin body to the sharks”

 

I shivered after hearing Noona’s threat! Aigoo that woman is really brutal; you don’t know what she can really do. Believe me!

 

Aigoo! Noona.. I swear she’s here, you don’t need to worry” I said as I squeeze myself between them to the front door.

 

“Sandara Park, I know you’re there, open the damn door or I’ll kidnap Tamtamie and buried him where you can’t find him.”

 

Immediately the door swung open. I didn’t have any chance to speak and Dara threw her arms around me. I hug here back and smell her, “Aigoo, I miss her this much?”

 

Ji! You came back!!! I’m so happy. Dara said

 

“and I thought you didn’t want or need me” I said sarcastically remembering the words she said the last time we saw each other.

 

Aniyo!!! I take back what I said. She said looking at me.

 

Yah!!! What happen to your eyes? You look like Seun-gri!!!

 

“Keke! I haven’t gone to sleep since you le—“

 

Dara---- I shout as I position my self to catch her tiny body.

 

 “I’m sorry Ji! I’m just a little tired and hungry” she said smiling a little.

 

I hurriedly carried her and position her in the bamboo bed.” What happen to you” I ask worriedly.

 

Nothing! I’m just tired. “ hmm Ji, who are they? I heard her ask while looking at the front door.

 

I slapped my forehead; I completely forgot that I’m with them. I looked at Hyung and Noona, and I saw Bom noona who look like she was in trance, and Hyung who is trying to get Noona back to her senses. I was about to shout at them to come closer when I heard maknae shouts.

 

“Arrrghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyung Noona!!! Quickly go inside..” Hyung look at Seungri with questioning eyes but then got wide eyed upon seeing something, while noona is still in trance. Not long after that I heard a loud roar and quickly got up and saw a wild animals heading to our direction. I panicked!” Yah! Seungri what do you think you’re doin? Go to the opposite direction” I shouted, “Hyung quickly go inside with noona.” I hurriedly went to the door and about to close it when maknae managed to sprint and jump inside.

 

Yah! What do u think you’re doing” I shouted to Seungri. I had been here for a couple of month and I never encountered an animal like that, nor be chased by it.

 

WaAAAAHHHH.. Hyung!  I was just asking them about Dara Noona. They seem to be kind at first but I didn’t know they just started running after me. Seung-ri said while crying like a baby.

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V

 

Eversince Jiyong Left, I can’t seem to sleep nor eat. I just feel so lonely being all alone again. I know that he can’t live here; He has a life to live. And me? I have lives to protect.

 

I never told Jiyong that I know who I am. I never had amnesia. But ever since I learned about our family secret, I know that I have to disappear permanently to protect them.  I saw how my father died, If only I listened and be a good girl that time, maybe appa is still alive, the kidnappers still manage to capture me that time but somehow I was rescued and brought to this Island. Before Grand Ma died, she told everything, all my questions are answered after that night.

 

 

Flashbacks

 

Sandy, my child, come here” Grand Ma called me in here low voice.

 

Yeh’ Grand Ma…

 

“I know that I wouldn’t be able to stay long in this world” She started.

 

“No… GrandMa, don’t say that” crying I let Grand Ma hug me.

 

“Don’t cry, Pretty Dara.” Grand Ma coos.” You know, ever since you came into our life,” I have been the happiest person I could ever be.” I know that in your shoulder, you have a heavy responsibility that you have to suffer.” I don’t know what to say or not to say to you. But when the right time comes, I hope that you will be strong enough to face all your problems and be happy, because you deserve it.” She smiled lovingly

 

“Sometimes people can be cruel and greedy because of money and powers but I hope that you won’t stop yourself in doing what you feel is the right thing to do.”

 

This bracelet? She said holding my wrist up. “Is given by your father right?” I nodded at that.  “You noticed that there’s a missing stone in there right? I nodded again. “This bracelet is what the intruders want 8 years ago, along with your body itself.” I hope you don’t hate your father for making you the key to his greatest invention.” I shook my head. “He didn’t know that such things like this will happen” He was betrayed by one his friend.

 

“I don’t hate Appa, I’m proud that he trusts me with this. I don’t mind sacrificing, As long as my mother and sister and my relatives are alright.” “But Grand Ma why is the other stone of my bracelet missing?” I asked her because this has been bugging me from quit sometime.

 

“The other stone is with your Appa’s friend, I believe it was given to his son as a necklace.” Grand Ma said.

 

I suddenly remember the boy who constantly visits us with his father. It’s such a vague memory, but I remember that I call him Oppa even though I was older than him.

 

Appa is one of the greatest scientists in his time, together with his two best friends; they invented something that will contribute a lot in the History of South Korea. But when appa learned that his one friend wants to sell the invention to North Korea. He and the other friend planned on destroying it so that it wouldn’t be of any use, which they succeeded. But what Appa and His friend can’t do is destroy the draft and all the files regarding the invention. That’s why instead of destroying it they locked it somewhere that only this bracelet and I can open.

 

His friend knowing that the files are still there somewhere, managed to know that I have the key to it. That’s when the tragedy befalls us.

 

End of flashback

 

DARA's POV

 

Here I was sulking and thinking about my mother and sister when I heard I knock on my door.

 

Omo! Who’s that? I asked myself. I’m having a second thought on opening the door, there’s no one here except me. YAH! Why do I feel scared suddenly? I’m busy battling with my brain when I hear the knock getting louder and louder.  Waaah.. Who’s that? I asked but my mouth didn’t produce any sound, I think that’s because I’m scared. “I took a deep breath and try to speak again when I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Sandara Park, I know you’re there, open the damn door or I’ll kidnap Tamtamie and buried him where you can’t find him.”

 

It’s like my body just reacted on its own, I opened the door and threw my arms at him.

 

Ji! You came back!!! I’m so happy. I said

 

“And I thought you didn’t want or need me” He answered sarcastically remembering the words I said the last time we saw each other.

 

Aniyo!!! I take back what I said. I said looking at him

.

Yah!!! What happen to your eyes? You look like Seungri!!! He shouted at me but looking really worried

 

“Keke! I haven’t gone to sleep since you le—“ I feel nauseated, I guess the sudden move I made made me feel like that, Aigoo, I’m going to fall.

 

Dara---- I heard Jiyong shout, I waited for the impact to happen but instead I felt a hand wrapped around my body

 

 “I’m sorry Ji! I’m just a little tired and hungry “I said smiling a little. “This is true because I can’t stop thinking about him.

 

He carried me and made me sat on the bamboo bed. “What happened to you” he asked me

 

(oh nothing serious I just missed you so much that I can’t sleep nor eat just by thinking of you) that’s what I want to say but I never would admit it knowing how conceited he is sometimes.

 

“Nothing! I’m just tired. “ hmm Ji, who are they? I asked as I look at the people at the front door.

 

My eyes widened as I saw the girl standing by the door. Although she’s taller and not to mention really y, Wow! Really are we siblings? How come I have a pre pubescent body? Aigoo. What am I saying? As I’ve said she’s just taller but that face, that hamster like cheeks, that eyes, that lips. Is definitely my, Bommie, my sister. I fight the tears that want to come out and fight harder with my body, because seeing her. I just want to hug and cry. The feeling of loneliness suddenly is more excruciating, seeing Bommie but not able to hug her is a torture.

 

I should be strong and pretend that I didn’t know her. Why is she with Jiyong in the first place?

 

 “Arrrghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyung Noona!!! Quickly go inside..  I heard a shout distracting me from my thought. I saw, If I remember clearly that’s TOP, he look at the source of the voice with questioning eyes but then got wide eyed upon seeing something, while Bommie-ah is still in trance, which I wonder why?  Not long after that I heard a loud roar, Jiyong quickly got up and saw something and panicked. Yah! Seungri what do you think you’re doin? Go to the opposite direction” I heard him shouted, “Hyung quickly go inside with noona.” He instructed TOP, Jiyong hurriedly went to the door and about to close it when the man called seung-ri managed to sprint and jump inside.

 

Yah! What do u think you’re doing” Jiyong scolded Seungri..

 

WaAAAAHHHH.. Hyung!  I was just asking them about Dara Noona. They seem to be kind at first but I didn’t know they just started running after me. Seung-ri said while crying like a baby.

 

Jiyong smack seung-ri’s head while the latter is still shouting like mad. I think he’s still in shock.

 

 I can’t help but laugh at the scene, I didn’t know. I completely miss this, to be with so many people around you.

 

Jiyong and Seung-ri looked at me weirdly.

 

“Noona, how can you laugh at me, I could’ve have been eaten by that” Seung Ri said pouting.

 

Aiyoo!! So cute dongsaeng!... Maybe you did something that upset them but don’t worry they will be gone after dark. And they’re like my friends here.  I said patting his head

 

Seung-ri smiled like a kid but then became stiff upon looking at Jiyong.

 

Waaah! Noona.. I know that you find me cute but don’t say that again especially when the dragon is here.” Seung ri said.

 

What are you--- bout to ask seung ri but he started running away from us and hid behind TOP’s back.

 

What’s wrong with him? I asked Jiyong.

 

Don’t know! Asked him! Jiyong said snobby

 

Yah! What’s wrong with you! I shouted at him!

 

Nothing! I just miss you. He said his back on me

 

I blushed but then answer him also. “I miss you too Ji” really miss you!

 

Ji turn around and I know that he was about to hug me when I saw a flying shoe directly heading to Jiyong’s direction.

 

Since when does a shoe can fly? I look at Jiyong and from where the shoes came from, and saw Bommie-ah looking like a Volcano who was about to explode.

Ouch! Who the ---- Jiyong didn’t finish what he was about to say when he realize who threw the shoe on him.

 

He quickly hid beside me and peek from my shoulder while saying. “ Noona. What did I do this time?”

 

“You are about to hug her in front of me” Bommie said through gritted teeth.  “You ert, come here so that I could give you a piece of my mind”

 

To stop them from quarrelling, which I know would take forever. Knowing my sister, she’s like a dragon, ever since, she doesn’t want anyone, particularly boys, getting near me. “I miss you so much Bommie ah” I thought to myself

 

Er.. Ji… who are they? I asked Jiyong

 

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Here guys.. another chapter, Mianhe if I'm so slow in upadating.. Just too busy... Hope you guys will still support this fic..

 

Again sorry for the typos and wrong grammar...

 

Yeorebeun

 

Annyeong