Feelings

Isle of Love

 

DARA's POV
Ji brought me to a lot of places today, we went to amusement park, we had an ice cream, and we even went to the mall to buy some clothes . And now, Ji brought me to a park to have a litlle rest.Througout the day we tried to be inconspitious because someone might know him,And from CL's story,
I know that he shouldn't be caugth dating someone or else it will be a big scandal.And take note that Sohee girl. I bet that she will throw hell if she learned about this.But it's not a bad idea if she learn about this, keke. Giggling to myself I felt someone poked me and saw a litlle girl sitting beside me by the bench,
 
" eeh? where's Jiyong? I suddenly felt nervous, eotokkhe? did ji left me? I started panicking when i heard the girl speak.
 
"Unnie You look like an idiot."
 
How blaunt this kid is. "Yah, who are you and I am older to you, you should show respect" totally forgeting what I'm feeling at the moment.
 
She stuck her tough out and started to speak.
 
" I really don't want to give you this, but oppa might hate me if I disobey him, so..here.. " she said while giving me a single flower from her back.
 
"Jiyong Oppa wants me to give it to you and he wants you to look at your back"
 
Clueless and confused I look at my back, there I saw Ji holding a bouquet of red roses, smiling from ear to ear.
 
"hmf. I much way more beautiful than you, Why can't oppa like me instead" I heard the litlle girl said. Ignoring her, I made my way through Ji before I can say anything,
 
He started talking
 
"Dara, I hope I made your day Happy, And I hope that I have given you the best first date you never have, I know that this may be too soon but I want you to know that you are special to me"
 
I can't help but smile with his dialogoue. I, too have been feelings for him, But I can't commit myself yet because of who I am. But I hope, I really hope that someday...
 
I accepted the flowers and smile wholeheardtedly. Thank you so much Ji, I really appreaciate all of this, and I'm really happy that you are the one you made me this happy.
 
 
KWON JIYONG!!!!!!
 
 
Our moment was interuptted by a loud scream, We both look at the source of the voice and saw Bom Unnie running to us.
 
Eoteokke? I though noona is on vacation? Jiyong said in panic.
 
I thought so too, Uhm Ji why are you hiding on my back?
 
Erm, Nothing I just.. well.. he said giving me a boyish grin.
 
 
KWON JIYONG!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! You're gonna get from me. I heard Unnie shouts
 
Aigoo! whats wrong with this people. I though to myself
 
As bommie was getting nearer me. Jiyong stiffened and I can see beads of sweat forming in his handsome face.
 
Before Unnie could reach us a car stops in front of us and revealed Unnie's Boyfriend.
 
 
Jiyong, quick get in the car. Bom is so mad. Top Oppa said.
 
But hyung, Dara? Jiyong asked in worry
 
Leave her with Bom, she will be more agitated if you'll run with her. 
 
Although I didn't really know what is going on. I smiled and ushered Jiyong to get in the car.
 
 
STOPPPP.. DON'T you DARE RUN JIYONG.,.. DON"T YOU DAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEE. Bommie shouts on the top of her lungs.
 
 
...........................
 
Bom's POV
 
 
 
AAAAAAAAAAAARggh.. I shout in frustration. Wait 'till I get my hands on you Kwon JIyong. Wait until you see me slashing your finger oNe by one and feed it to your dog.
 
 
YAh. Bommie, why would you do that to Ji? I ask in worried. He didn't do anything bad. I heard Dara said
 
 
He didn't do anything bad!!! Aish He's Bad, He sneak in my back. taking you on a date without me knowing. I'll definitely cut every part of his body 'till he learned his leason.
 
But that would make me really sad Unnie. I stared at her in shocked of what I just heard.
 
 
Aigooo.. Aigoo.. Don't.. don't tell me that.. I said in denial
 
 
Yes Unnie, I think I like him. He's a very kind and caring and he always made me feel special. He's very attentive and happy to be with, And not to mention his handsome face. I said in dreamy state.
 
 
Yah! Dara. don't be too smitten. You haven't have any experience yet when it comes to love, so you better be careful. I said irritated but worries as well.
 
 
Neh, Unnie...
 
 
Arraso.. But that doesn't mean that I forgive him.I'll think of light punishment instead. I said laughing evilly.
 
 
..................................................
 
TOP's POV
 
 
Thank you hyung, I heard Jiyong said
 
Welcome bro. 
 
I thought that you will be on vacation, why were you here hyung? he asked again.
 
Aish... that seungri rat. He heard Minzy and CL talking about your date with Dara. He immedietly called Bom to report.
 
That...rat.. I swear he'll get it to me Big time... Jiyong said through gritted teeth.
 
Me too, he ruined my vacation with Bom. I can't wait to get my hands on him. I said smirking.
 
 I park the car at the YG parking lot . Once we are in the building a familiar voice greeted us.
 
Oh hyungs, you two look exhausted. what happened? The no other than king of gossing said.
 
Oh I'll show you what will just going to happen Rat. Jiyong said in a murderous tone.
 
Wait hyung, what did I.. I didn't do anything wrong.. our maknae said almost pleading
 
Don't worry Vi, Hyungs will be very gentle. Jiyong said in a singsong voice
 
Just as we are about to strangle our dearest maknae.  The love of my life came with the sweetest smile on her face.
 
Uh oh.. Ji, Bom is smiling. this doesn't seem to be good. you better run now.
 
 
 
 
 
...................................
 
 
Thank you for reading. 'till next time.. Anhyeong!!!