Chapter 5

Isle of Love

Dara’s P.O.V

It’s been a month since I saved Jiyong, and day by day we are getting comfortable with each other. Well, sometimes he’s too comfortable. Like there’s this one time, when I thought that he was having his siesta, when he caught me singing in front of the mirror. He started teasing me and copies the song I’m singing in a high pitched voice. Aigoo!!! I was so embarrassed that I can feel my cheeks getting hot that time that I didn’t noticed that I’ve thrown the brush(I’m using as a mic) at his face.

 

FLASH BACK

Ji… I’m really sorry…. I said for the ninth time as I was tending his bruise.

I said it was ok… stop apologizing… He said but I can see that the part where I thrown the brush really is now color dark red and I can’t imagine how painful it is.

But.. but… look at you… I said teary eyed..

Aish…This is nothing! Why did you have to throw that brush to me anyway? He asked me.

It.. It was your fault, I said while pouting. You started teasing me and why are you watching me anyway? I thought your sleeping?

Well I am, Till I heard you singing. He said matter of fact.

Aigoo! I’m so embarrass… I said as I touch my face

Wae? You have a cute voice? He said…

Yah! Stop teasing! I said as a run of.

END OF FLASH BACK

 

Luckily his bruised heals so fast. If not I’ll still feel so guilty. I said sighing. But that bruised on him really looks good on him. I said giggling. I always had a good laugh when I see him so conscious about it. He’s acting so much like a girl for that one single bruise.

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

30 days, I’ve been in this island for 30 days and yet there no on coming to rescue me. I’m just so lucky that I ended here where this girl is living, on the second thought! I think I’m quite unlucky. Aish ! I mean would you believe that someone has thrown a brush on this face? On my face? On KWON JIYONG’s face? Aigoo. That girl did… and it left me a bruise. I was teasing here because I can help but copy her; I mean would you believe how cute she is singing in front of the mirror?

Yah! What are giggling there? I asked her as I heard her giggling all by herself.

Nothing! I just remember something

Tsk.. You’re crazy.. I said

Yah! I’m not crazy… she said and stood up…

Where are you going? I asked her, this girl can be so hot tempered sometimes when I .

To the bathroom! You coming? She said giving me a teasing look.

Ha…ha.. you think you can fool me huh sandara. I said to myself

Yeah sure! Why not! I said walking towards her.

Yah! Kwon Jiyong! I’m just joking.. YAH!YAH! Stop right there she said and I can hear her nervousness as I walk towards her.

Why you ask me first? I said huskily to her ears

I can see her blushed as she started running away from me.

Ha..ha..ha… I laugh out loud as I saw her running. Yah! Better think who you messing out with SANDARA…

DARA’s P.O.V

I heard Jiyong laughing his heart out when I run out of the living room. I got pissed of the way things turn out. I’m supposed to be the one laughing here.Arrrgh… I will get back to you Kwon Jiyong, I said as I put my hands in the air. Fighting!!!

Aha.. Found you! I said as I saw a cockroach up in the ceiling. If I remember correctly, Jiyong mentioned about his fear of cockroach, which is luckily I am not afraid of. So before it can escape I grab a plastic and captured it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhh.. I screamed….

I heard him running and I smiled to myself.

Dara what’s wrong? He asked me looking really worried. Aish! Why do you have that look sometimes Ji? It makes my heart beats fast when I see that kind of your expression to me. I thought to myself. Dara? I heard him again and now he’s shaking me.  What’s wrong? Why are you screaming?

Ji? There… there’s a ss..Spider …there in the ..in the.. I said stammering as I point the plastic to him..

Here? He asked as he grabbed the plastic and opens it…

I waited for his reaction, screamed or anything but nothing came.

I look at him and shocked with what I saw, he’s all frozen on the spot and looks really pale.

Ji? I said grabbing the plastic and throwing it at the window. I shook him and call for him few times.

Ji? It’s Ok now.. I’ve thrown it… I said worriedly

Ji… I’m so sorry.. . and I started to cry…

Jiyong’s P.O.V

Screamed.. I heard dara screamed …..

I hurriedly run into where she was and ask her what’s wrong.

Ji? There… there’s a ss..Spider …there in the ..in the..she said stammering as she point the plastic to me..

Here? I asked as I grabbed the plastic and open it…

I open it and saw my worst nightmare. A cockroach… I froze…

What to do? If I move, surely this filth of an insect will fly, I don’t know but since I was young I’m scared of cockroach, I’m ok with them like this but when they started to fly, all my nerves in my body trembles, I’m getting paled, I know that but I don’t really know what to do if I move just a little this thing will fly or worse it will fly right unto my face.. I felt my finger shivering when I heard dara’s voice.

Ji.. It’s ok now.. I’ve thrown it.. She said while shaking me…

Ji…. I’m so sorry… And she started to cry.. More like bawl…

Ji… I’m sorry… huhuhu.. I don’t know that.. waaaaaaaaaaahh.. I won’t do that again…

Yah! Why are you crying.. I asked her..

Because…. Because,,,.wahhhhhhh .. Im sorry… Ji… she said then hugged me…

 I turned red… and hug her too…

Apology accepted, I said, so stopped crying arraso?

She nods still hugging me… I didn’t know you’re that scared of cockroach, she said between here little sob.

I’m sorry Ji.. I just want to tease you.. she said crying again…

Aigoo!!.. I said it’s ok… stop crying… I said comforting her..

But… but…

Dara.. Do you really want to hug me that much that you’re using this situation to take advantage of me? I to lighten up her mood. And I was right she stopped crying and stepped away from me.

Yah! Don’t be so cocky.. She said pouting, her eyes are now puffy and her nose is now red from crying.

Aigoo! Dara.. You don’t have to resort to that; you can always ask me if you want a hug. Come here! I said motioning her to come closer, when she didn’t move I took the step and was about to hug her, but she pushed me away and do a karate posed.

Yah! Kwon jiyong! I’m warning you…

I chuckled at the scene. Aish… This girl is bloody cute for her own good.

Are you laughing at me?  She asked confusedly

Nope.. I said nochanlty.  I put my hands on my pocket and walk away from her.