chapter 4

Isle of Love

Sandara’s P.O.V

 

Yah! You should do better than that! I shouted to Jiyong.

Aish! What do you expect? It’s my first time doing this. Jiyong shouted sounding irritated.

 

We are currently working for our dinner. We decided to have fish, so I’m teaching him how to catch one. But we’ve been here for almost an hour and yet he only catches one small fish, while I, on the other hand have lots already on my bucket.

 

ARRGH… I quit!!! I can’t do this.. I don’t want fish for dinner anymore!   He said scratching his head. I didn’t know catching a fish can be this hard. I chuckled watching his trouble face while making his way towards me.

Here Dara, you can have this one fish I caught….. He’s voice trailed off when he saw the fishes I caught.

YAH! YAH!! How… how… how come you caught so many when I only got this!! He said disbelievingly

Hehe.. Ofcourse what do you expect.. I’ve been here for a long time. I said to him as matter of fact.

It’s unfair!! I did what you exactly told me what to do. Aish..So frustrating…  He said

Anyway, it’s more than enough for us anyway. Let’s go home and cook. I said as I stood up from the rock I was sitting.

Ok… Let me cook this time… He said to me

Eh? You know how to cook? I asked him, surprised that he can cook because I’m always the one who cook for us, and he’s always complaining about it. Aish!!! This guy.

You said you don’t know how to cook. I said giving him a glare, I can’t believe you. I suffered from all your harsh comment about my cooking.

Of course I know how to cook. I’m just too lazy to do… and besides I love your cooking it’s just has its weird appearance but they are all delicious. Hehehe…  But since you caught this so many, I will do the honor… He said giving me a bow.

Ok.. Mr. lets see… I will take revenge for always laughing at my cooking… hahaha… I said almost inaudible

What did you say something?

No.. no.. I said uhm… oh yes .. I’m looking forward to your cooking…  I said evilly

 

 

~~~OOO~~~

 

 

I’ts been an hour and Jiyong is still in the kitchen. He told me to stay away from the kitchen while he’s cooking. So here I am waiting with nothing else to do but wait. “It’s really boring! I said to myself. ‘ Yah ! Jiyong how long will I have to wait? I shouted loud enough to be heard in the kitchen. I heard him chuckled as he said “Not long, I’m almost finished.” Aigoo.. I think that I’ve been to dependent to Jiyong.. What if the time comes that he has to leave this island? I shouldn’t be thinking about this… aish.. Erase… erase…… Omo.. tamtamie why am I feeling this way?  Eversince this man came here; I experienced different things and emotions. This is the first time I got angry,happy,irrited, and excited with someone.

Dinner’s ready!~!! I heard him shout. I stood up and made my way into the dining area. I paused when I saw Jiyong blocking the door.

Yah! Why are you standing there? I said giving him a suspicious look.

Close your eyes! He said. Yah! Why am I gonna close my eyes? Aish.. Ji! I’m really hungry,stop with your games o.k . I planned to push him so that I can enter the dining room but Jiyong spoke in a voice that made me obey him in an instant. “Just please close your eyes? This is a surprise.”He said

Arasso!! Here I’m closing my eye now. “Better” I heard him said. I felt his hand on my shoulder as he pushes me forward. I can smell something delicious that I can’t help but open my eyes. What I saw is something I haven’t seen since living in this island. Omo.. I said jumping around the table and looking at the meals that were in front of me. Jiyong.. You really know how to cook.. OMO!! Whats this? Aigoo I think I can finish them all.

 

~~OO~~

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

Ji where do you learn to cook like this? Waaah.. It’s so delicious. Dara said while munching some fish in . Aigoo! This girl eat like a cow, and she’s not even bothered even if there’s a man sitting in front of her. Yah! Dara, you might choke if you continue to eat like that! Can you behave like a woman? Aish! I can’t believe you.. I said scolding her for being a not so woman in front of me.

Hmmm… whay… ish there sumtheng wrung withmaeting? She said still munching every food in .

Aish never mind. I said scratching my head and started eating again.

So Jiyong I’m asking you where do you learn to cook? You’re really great…From now on you are my personal chef. She announced, not minding my glare.

Yah! Who give you the right to appoint me as your chef? Aish! I said but didn’t wait for her answer because knowing her she will just insist on what she wants. “I usually cook for the boys” I said answering her other question.

Boys? What Boys? She asked looking at me…

Aish! Don’t give me that confused look! Don’ tell me you don’t know us…BIGBANG..You… my voice trailed off as the idea hit me, Oh I almost forgot. There’s no way you’ll know us right? Because you’re here in a place out of nowhere. I said understanding the situation.

Hmm.. yes.. I don’t know.. what’s BIGBANG?  She asked again

I’ll tell you later, let’s just finish dinner first. I said… Hmm ok… she answered and then started eating again like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

~~~OO~~~

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V

 

After dinner Jiyong invited me for a walk. He started telling me stories about his life and what he is outside this island.

“Hmm… so basically your group is just like the BackStreetBoys?  I asked him just to be clear

Yeah, you could say that, but a little different because what we do is hiphop, and wah… wait, he stopped talking and looked at me disbelievingly. “You know BSB? “

Hmm yeah.. I said not looking at him. “Aigoo! What to do?  I know BSB because I was their fan when I was in the middle school. But of course I can tell him that, I told him I don’t remember anything aside memories from this island. Aigoo.. think …think..think… SANDARA? I heard jiyong called me.

Hmmm?

You said that you don’t remember anything aside from this island right? How come? I mean. BSB? I can hear suspicion in his voice now,

O…of course.. I said uneasy…. Well you see some time when a ship gets pull out by the water, Lots of passenger things ended up in this place, like magazine or stuff. That’s why I know.. hehehe

Oh that explains all the variety of stuff you had in that room. He said looking at me.

Yeah.. I answered him.. yah! KWON JIYONG you’ve been there? In that room?

Yeah.. Why? What’s wrong? Am I not supposed to be there? I’m sorry I just, I was looking for you the other day and… .he trailed off.He seems like a child caught in doing something bad. I chuckled upon the look on his face.

What’s funny? He asked confused

Nothing! You’re just so cute. I said pinching his cheeks. Yah! I was surprised when he slaps my hand. “Don’t call a man CUTE” cute is just for girls. He said looking angry.

Eh! Why.. But you’re really cute.. She said pouting..

Aish… it’s getting late.. Let’s go home.. He said then started making his way to the house and I followed.

 

~~~OO~~

I almost finish half of this fic... I just don't have the time to post all of them..

 

Thank you for taking time in reading this fic of my mine...

 

I'm really happy having 10 subscribers in my very first fanfic..

 

Annyeong!!!  :)