Chapter 9

Isle of Love

T.O.P POV

 

The party was over and everyone is gone except for the BigBang and other Yg trainee, Sajangnim and Teddy hyung also stayed behind.

 

“Yah! Oppa! Are you cheating on Unnie? I heard Chaerin said accusing me.  “This girl is very caring and sweet but can be deadly frightening when it comes to her friends.

 

I immediately shook my head and deny what she said.” Ani… I would never do that, you know how much love her” I said a lil’ embarrassed since everyone is listening.

 

“You better not or else….. She cut what she said and glared at me.

 

“Yah! Chaerin, don’t be to hot headed. Aish! How many times do---

 

“Save your speech Rat! I’m not interested listening, especially to you. “CL said stopping what Seungri was about to say.

 

I diverted my attention from the two because I know that they’ll have the Cat-Rat Fight again. That’s the hobby of the two by the way.

 

Going back to the subject, I can see that everyone is waiting for the explanation, so I ought to give it to them.

 

“ok Before anything else Let Jiyong here tell you what really happened to him those months that he’s gone missing.” I said getting their attention.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I told them everything that happened to me in the island, from the accident to the rescue day. I can see that everyone is really engrossed in my story.

 

“I don’t understand.” Why did Dara choose to stay there” Bom noona asked me in a puzzled look. “Didn’t she want to see us, her family?”

 

“I don’t really know why and noona she has the amnesia. The only thing that she had is a bracelet with her name on it that’s why she knows her name, At least that what she said to me.”

 

Bom noona started to cry again “poor ssantokki, she must have been lonely on her own” she said between her sob. “I really want to see her” she looked at TOP hyung pleadingly.

 

“Hush.. Honey, don’t worry I’ll help you and I assure you that you will definitely see her.” Hyung console her.

 

I looked at Sajangnim who was silent the whole time. Even if we decide to go as soon as possible, the decision is still up to hyung.

 

“Do what you have to do”Sajangnim spoke.”If I withhold you’re plan I know that it will only affect your works Just be careful”

 

I smile and bow to him. “Thank you so much hyung”

 

Ouch! I felt something hit me. I looked at each one and saw Bom noona ferociously looking at me.

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong did you do something to my ssantokki? You said it’s just the two of you there right? “Bom noona said while top hyung is trying his best to stop her from hitting me again.

 

 

“ wait Noona! Let me explain. I didn’t do anything to her, I wouldn’t do that” I said defensively. ”hyung help me” I mouthed to Top hyung. He was about to speak when I heard Seung ri’s voice.

 

“Ah noona, I remember when we arrived at the island, There’s a tent and a used bonfire in the middle. I assumed they spent the night there because they do look like who just woken up”

 

Top hyung slapped his forehead and I give our maknae a YOU-ARE-SO_DEAD look which she returned with WHAT-DID-I-DO look.

 

Top hyung wasn’t able to hold Noona anymore,”oh-oh” here comes the trouble. I said as I ready myself from noona’s fury.

 

Minzy’s POV

 

Poor Jiyong oppa, anyone should know not to anger Bom unnie, even TOP oppa can’t do something about it when she snapped.

 

The rest of the BIGBANG oppa’s watched while Unnie is hitting Jiyong oppa with her shoes.

 

Yah! Chaerin unnie shouted. “You guys stop Unnie.”

 

Noona. I swear I didn’t do anything. I haven’t even kissed her. JIyong oppa said, realize that he said something wrong he immediately closed his mouth with his hands.

 

What! Bom unnie shouted. You even dare say that you haven’t even kissed her? You ert!I swear when I get ssantokki back you won’t be able to go near her.

 

Noona! Oppa protested, “You can’t do that” I mean why noona? Please don’t do that I like her, Hell I think I love her. Jiyong oppa said but you can see the sincerity in his eyes.

 

No jiyong ! I know that you’re a flirtatious human. I don’t want my Ssantokki to get hurt.

 

But noona! I’m serious about her. I swear I’ll stop flirting when I’m in clubs. . Jiyong oppa said.

 

“No…. and ..no….  and that’s Final! I know you’re a kind person Jiyong” Unnie said calmed at last. “But as what you said in your story, Dara has been alone and this kind of thing, for sure will be something new to her. And the fact that you’re a celebrity may cause ssantokki trouble and even SOHEE, you just broke up with her, I know the story behind you two but the public doesn’t know, right?”

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I listened to Bom noona and realized that everything that she said is true. I shouldn’t be reckless, and I sincerely know that what I’m feeling right now is genuine. But for the meantime, I’ll just keep it and just be on Dara’s side. “ I understand noona” I said, : But that doesn’t mean that I will stop this feeling. For the meantime I’ll just keep it inside.

 

Young Bae’s POV

 

Daesung, Minzy and I just watched the scene before us. “My man GD is really in love” I said to no one but DAe and Minzy both nodded in unison.

 

“I’m sorry Jiyong bu t for Dara’s sake I beg you to keep it for the meantime” Bom noona said. “There’s more to think about and you don’t know. I looked at her puzzled with what she’s saying but she continued speaking. “Before Dara went missing, there’s a tragedy that happened to our family and Dara played a big part in that.”

 

‘What do you mean noona?” Jiyong asked

 

“Right now is not the best time to talk about it, and if Dara really have an amnesia. I guess I should be thankful because I don’t want her to remember everything or rather that particular day. Bom noona said in a very worried voice.

 

While Bom noona and Jiyong talked in a serious manner. Cl and our maknae on the other hand had been fighting because of maknae’s mouth.

 

“You are such an idiot Rat. How could you say something like that when you know that unnie is angry? Cl shouted at Seungri’s ear.

 

“But that’s the truth. We really saw them and the tent and---

 

“Aish! Of course but you shouldn’t have said that, you just added fuel on fire, look what happened to Jiyong oppa. Aish! I can’t believe that your idiocy is in that level.” Cl said

 

Yah! What did you say? I swear no one will ever be attracted to you. Maknae retorted back

 

 

“Yah! We’re not talking about me. It’s you and you’re stupid mind. And mind you, Once I have my boyfriend I ‘ll rub it to very face!!! CL shouted like there’s no tomorrow.

 

STOPPPEDDDD! Bom noona shouted… You two, she said pointing at the two.” Just go out and admit that you have feelings for each other”

 

EEEewww Unnie… EEeeew noona…… Both Cl and maknae shouted at the same time.

 

Expect it, Bom noona is the only one who has the power to stop that two bickering couple.

 

Everyone was silent when Teddy hyung appeared by the door. “ yo! Kids, Go to your respective dorm. It’s already late.”

 

Ok hyung. We answered while the girls just nodded.

 

“You guys go ahead; I’ll just walk these girls to their dorm.” TOP hyung said.

 

“Hyung!I’m coming with you” maknae said

Ha! You’re just avoiding Jiyong oppa” CL said

 

The two glared at each other as they exited the door.

 

Jiyong, let’s go. I said and motioned to Dae to come also.

 

AT THE DORM…

 

“Jiyong you’ve been spacing out, what’s wrong? “I asked Ji.

 

“I’m sleepy, I’ll just go ahead.” Dae said and I nodded.

 

Ji! I tapped his shoulder and he seemed surprised that we are now in the Dorm.

 

“WHY?” Ji asked me

 

“You’ve been spacing out, what’s the problem?” I repeat my question earlier.

 

“I’m just thinking about what bom noona said earlier.”

 

“What about? About keeping your feelings?” I smiled at him. “You’re really in love huh! As in big time! I can’t wait to meet that woman who captured my best friend’s heart.

 

Ji smiled that Goofy smile but turned serious again after a moment.

 

“What are you thinking Jiyong?” come on you can talk to me. I urge him

 

“I’m just worried about what bom noona said about the family tragedy. I don’t know but I can’t seem to be at ease. I’m really worried.

 

Why?I asked again

 

“Well sometimes I can hear Dara having nightmare and she’s crying or more like sobbing. Every time I wake her and asked her what’s wrong, she said that she can’t remember anything.” Aish! I’m such an Idiot! She’s alone right now! Jiyong shouted which startled me.

 

Woah! Man… calmed down; tomorrow I’m sure you will be able to see her. I assure him.

 

 

Wait--- Where are you going Jiyong, It’s already la—

 

I haven’t even finished speaking and Jiyong was out of my sight in an instant.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YoroeBun!!!

 

Chapter 9 is up.. I really hoped that you guys liked it.... comment and subcribe.... ^^

 

Annyeong!!!