Isle of Love

Isle of Love

Authors P.O.V

 

Aigoo! There’s a ship that crossed this island again.

 

Aish!! YAH YAH!! You ship! Get out of here... said the Girl while signaling the ship with her two hands.

 

Tehehehe... What am I doing, Of course they won’t see me, right tam-tamie?

 

Tsk…tsks…. Such poor people, they don’t know what they getting themselves at.

 

Hmf.. Anyways I can’t do anything about them.

 

Let’s go TAM TAM, let’s play with the waves.

 

The girl was busy playing with the wave, when she heard a loud screaming coming from the ship.

 

OMONA!! Tam-tamie, it’s happening again.

 

She watched as the ship was being sway by the water like some kind of a toy.

 

Lord... Please don’t let people get hurt this time.

 

The girl pray as she stared at the sky.

 

DARA’s P.O.V

 

I watched the ship as it was getting swayed by the water.

 

I’ve seen it countless time and every time a ship try to go that part of the sea this is what happened. That part of the sea is cursed, I don’t know why but ever since I’ve live here this is what I’ve observed.

 

JIYONG’S P.O.V

 

Aish, this whole cruise trip would be so much relaxing if not for my super childish girlfriend.

 

Ah Sohee my girlfriend for two months. She shocked the whole Korea when she announce in one of her interview that I the great KWON JIYONG, the leader of the oh so famous BIGBANG is her boyfriend. I don’t know where she gets the idea but being the gentlemen as I am. I just let my self go with the flow and be her boyfriend even if I don’t feel the same way. Well I can get myself be attracted to her right, she’s cute and all and she is famous also. And that’s kinda good for my image. Having her as my girlfriend.

 

“OPPA” sohee called me..

 

Yeah sup! I asked her.

 

OPPA, lets go to our room, I’m tired already.

 

Hmm… you go ahead of me, I’ll just want to enjoy the scenery here.

 

But oppa, there’s nothing to see here except for the water and that small island there. She said while pouting.

 

Just go Sohee. I said in a soothing voice. I’ll catch up with you in a minute.

 

Arasso(ok) Sohee exit herself still pouting.

 

Aish that girl is so cutesy… But no one can beat me if showing ‘Aegyo” is what you want. Haha I’m the great kwon jiyong! Girls love me for my cute image and no one can beat me to that even Sohee can’t. hahahaha

 

I was busy talking to with my head when a figure in the island caught me. There stand a figure of a petite girl in her hand is a weird looking doll. I can see it clear even if it’s far.

 

She’s waving at our ship as if saying not to go there, she’s frantically waving her hands off and I can see saying something but I can’t hear it. But after a minute or two she stopped and start running away from the sea, but then she will run back again then run away again. After awhile I figure out what she’s doing.

 

Oh I get… She was pretending to chased and be chased by the sea. HUH! What a weird game.

 

I find myself smiling alone upon watching the girl doing weird dance and gesture while playing.

 

Aish! I bet she’s crazy, who in their right mind will…..BOOOOOM… whoooaaa what was that??!!!!

 

A loud crash can be heard from the ship and people started panicking.

 

”All passengers please wear a protective Life Jacket and Stay Calm”

 

I repeat,,

 

”All passengers please wear a protective Life Jacket and Stay Calm”

 

The ship swayed and swayed as if it was toy being played around.

 

YAH! What’s happening? One of the passenger shouts at the ship’s tenant.

 

We don’t know yet sir, but I think we are being pull by the water…

 

 

“Oppa” I heard sohee calling…

 

Sohee stay right there don’t move… I said to her as I was trying to hold on the steel bar of the ship.

 

But oppa, you should come here; you might get thrown out in the ship in that position… Please Oppa. I heard Sohee cried.

 

I listened to Sohee and head my way towards her. As I was balancing my self to get to where she is I saw a large metal coming my way…

 

I heard a scream and then……………BLANK………………………………….