eotokke?

Isle of Love

 

I decided to finish this chapter today...

Dami kasi ng comment...

KAMSAHAmnida

 

 

BOM POV

Dara I already introduced you TOP hyung and Seung-ri right? So no need for them to introduce but this noona here is also a from our company, she’s name is PARK BOM and I know you might not remember her but Dara she is your sis---

DARA!!!  I heard Jiyong shouts while trying to catch my dear sister from falling. I should be worrying about her but NO, my reaction is the opposite. Why? Let’s just say that she’s not really a good actress in front of me.

Dara might have gone too long but she’s still that girl I used to took care of and everything she do or say.. I can always read her. And judging by the way she has been dodging my stares and questions makes my suspicion grew more. My thoughts were cut by Jiyong when she asked Dara what’s wrong.  Aigoo,, I don’t know If I should be mad or laugh by the way she’s acting. She’s acting like she was about to faint again just to change the topic.

Errrr.. Ji I want to take a rest, I hope you guys don’t mind? I heard her say doing a tired gesture.

But Dara, don’t you want to know who I am with? This girl in front of us is your SIST----

*Cough*cough* I heard her pretending again to be so weak. Dara is really acting odd or rather stupid. Why the hell Jiyong can’t finished the word SISTER!!!!????

Are you ok? Jiyong ask her worriedly and she just shook her head. I want to rest Ji. She answered.

Ok, I guess this conversation will have to wait until your fine. Jiyong said

I’ll take care of her Ji, I declared as they were about to enter Dara’s rooms.

EXCUSE ME… I HAVE TO USE THE COMFORT ROOM!!! We heard Dara shout as she hurriedly run away from us.

Jiyong, TOP and Seungri were left dumbfounded by Dara’s action.

You’re BUSTED SSANTOKKI!!! You can’t fool me… I said as I made my way where she’s gone to.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Hyung? What is that all about? I heard our maknae said

I don’t know! Hyung!what is that all about? I answered and then asked TOP hyung, still looking at the direction they run to.

I don’t know! Yah maknae what is that all about? Top hyung asked

Eh.. Hyung we’re just talking in circle,,

All three of us look at each other.

Girls are just like that, TOP hyung said.  I guess?

She said she’s tired and was about to faint then suddenly she can run as fast as a horse? I asked him

Errr.. maybe?

Nah… I think noona is a psycho? Maknae blurted out which earn a smack from me


ouch.. hyung?! He said scratching his head

You look much like a psycho yourself not Dara. I said to him

WHY YOU HYUNGS ALWAYS BULLY ME!!! He said running away from us…

Tsk… that kid is so emotional, I was just joking…

Top hyung chuckled and said. “Yeah! I think our maknae has the hormones of a girl”

We both laugh at what he said.

I heard that!!! We heard maknae shouts… Just wait for the day that I can have my revenge to you HYUNGS!!!! I’ll ask sajangnim to let guess in STRONG HEART!!!

Yeah! Yeah!!! Me and hyung said still making fun of our maknae.

-----

I think we should just wait for the girls here.

Yeh… I answered hyung.

 

DARA’s  POV

I asked Jiyong who are they, even though I already know myself. Of all the people that Jiyong can be associated, why with my sister? I know Bommie, she knows me very well and I often act childish when I’m her because she always took care of me like a baby.  I can’t really look a here directly because I can tell that she’s studying me very intently. I’ll take care of her Ji, I heard BOMMIE said and that made me panic and forgot that I’m still acting weak…

EXCUSE ME… I HAVE TO USE THE COMFORT ROOM!!!  I heard myself shout as I hurriedly run away from them.

I locked myself up and decided to think first before facing her again. Aigoo!!!

Eottoke???? Knowing Bommie and her sharp mind, I have to prepare for the worst case scenario.

If I stick on having amnesia and pretend to be hurting whenever I remember something, I know that will stop Bommie from frying and beside I have JI, I’m sure he’ll help me. But the problem is I don’t know if I can convince Bommie. Knowing her, if she found out that I’m lying, I’m sure she’ll take tamtam and murder him… Waaaah,… tam tamie!!! I have to hide you… I search for my best buddy but found that I left him outside.

Panicking, I silently peek from the door and scout where I left TAMTAMIE.

Looking for this? I heard her familiar voice and I looked up to see a BOMINATOR starting to unleashed.

Er… yeah.. thank you.. I took TamTam and was about to close the door when a hand stop it.

GET YOUR OUT OF HERE!!!

NOW!!! 

That’s Bominator!!!

Finally unleashed and I can’t help but follow!!!

***********************************                 *************************************                    *************************************

 

I'm An APPLER!!!

 

ANNYEONg!!!