chapter 6

Isle of Love

DARA’s P.O.V

Hmmmm.. I wonder where Jiyong is…. Ah… there he is … I said as I dash to where he is.

 

Ji! What are you doing? I asked him but it was pretty obvious that he’s writing. Again?! It’s his hobby, I think, because I always see him doing that.

Can’t you tell? He answered not really mindful about my presence.

Hmf! So cold! I said pouting

 

SILENCE……………….

 

Ji?

 

What?

 

I’m bored…

 

Then Play with the waves like you always do.. He said boringly.

 

But there’s no wave today… I retorted back.

 

I’m busy Dara…

 

Ji?

 

What, Again!

 

I’m really bored! I said whining.

 

Aish! You’re so persistent! He said looking at me,

 

Ho.. ho… I always get my way with him. I said smiling to myself.. Hmm.. .. I don’t know.. ..You think!

 

Yah! Why will I do the thinking? He said glaring

 

Because… I can’t think of anything. I said matter of fact

 

Aigoo! He said giving me a -your hopeless- look.  Ok.. I just thought of an idea. Try this! He said while showing me the piece of paper he’s writing awhile ago.

 

Eh… what will I do? I asked confusedly

 

Sing this.. He said

 

Eh whay?.. How… I mean.. I don’t know how to sing.. I said nervously..

 

Dara.. I have heard you singing, so don’t deny it…

 

But.. I don..’t k…know ho..ow to.. I said stammering

 

Aish! Stop being so shy.. He said irritated. You said you’re bored right? I nod at that. Here I’ll teach you…The part where you’re name is written is the one you’re going to sing so listen to me carefully, arraso? I nod again.

 

Hello

LET’S GO
IF YOU AIN’T GOT A GIRL RIGHT NOW (NO)
WELL CUZ YOU AIN’T GOT NO GAME (I KNOW)
IMMA SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT REAL QUICK (GD STYLE) (YOU SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN)
THERE’S SOME RULES THOUGH
ONE, PUT ON SOMETHING NICE
TWO, DON’T BE NERVOUS
THREE, JUST BE YOURSELF (YEAH)
FOLLOW ME NOW

HE JUST WANT TO BE A RAP STAR, VITA
Mojasaljjak geolchyeojugo baji
Himkkeot naeryeojugo
Hayan undonghwa bitnaneun mokgeori (BLING~)
Georeul ttaedo kkok rideume matchwo
Pyojeongttohan gaegujige insangsseo
Oensonen MIC oreunsonen Boombox speak?simsimhadamyeon bukchigi bakchigi
YEAH YOU’RE NICE AND COOL ije jeogi hipgeorege NICE TOO MEET YOU (HI)
Geureoni subeobeun bichu
Isanghage chyeoda bojanha
MAN I TOLD YOU (OH NO!)
Nunchineun da bammarameogeosseo
Jallagadaga da marameogeosseo
BUTgihoen dasi doraoneun beop
SO HOLLABACK YO

DARA
HELLO Y GUY-ido
HELLO HANDSOME BOY-ido
HELLO HELLO
Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
GD
HELLO dodohan GIRL
HELLO gwiyeoun GIRL
HELLO HELLO
Jeogi jamsimanyo SAY HELLO

SHE JUST WANT TO BE A MODEL
Jom eoryeoun DATEhaneun
Gamanhi isseodo hwaboreul jjigeoyadoeyo
Jomdeo CHIC hage senchihage ttaeron (FASHION)
Geuneun cheongbajie
Huinti kkalkkeumhan SUIT animyeon VINTAGE
RUNWAY ibeulgeodeun mueonga meosseureopge gimchi
Ilsaengui SHOW LIKE

YEAH YOU’RE NICE AND COOL
YOU CAN DO IT TOO
YOU DON’T SEE THAT FOOL
Geunyeodo neol bone hilkkeut hilkkeut
Yeojaui jajonsimeun nopeun haihilgeup
Niga meonjeo dagaga josimseure
Nuneun jigeusi geugeon geseumcheure
Chana masigo jaeminneun yeonghwado
SAY I’LL GO ANYWHERE YOU GO

DARA
HELLO Y GUY-ido
HELLO HANDSOME BOY-ido
HELLO HELLO
Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
GD
HELLO dodohan GIRL
HELLO gwiyeoun GIRL
HELLO HELLO
Jeogi jamsimanyo SAY HELLO

DARA
Jamkkan sillyehamnida
GD
Nado jamkkan sillyehamnida
DARA
Nappeun sarameun anya
GD
Pyohyeoni seotulppunin geol
DARA
Yongginae yeogikkaji wasseo NEED TO SAY GOODBYE
GD
Geudae cheoeumbon sungan I’M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

DARA
HELLO Y GUY-ido
HELLO HANDSOME BOY-ido
HELLO HELLO
Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
GD
HELLO dodohan GIRL
HELLO gwiyeoun GIRL
HELLO HELLO
Jeogi jamsimanyo SAY HELLO

LA LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA LA
SO SO FRESH
HELLO

DARA
HELLO Y GUY-ido
HELLO HANDSOME BOY-ido
HELLO HELLO
Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
GD
HELLO dodohan GIRL
HELLO gwiyeoun GIRL
HELLO HELLO
Jeogi jamsimanyo SAY HELLO

LA LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA LA

————————————

 

~~OO~~

 

It’s been awhile since Jiyong decided to train me, both singing and dancing. He said that I’ts much better than doing nothing. Sometimes He’ll scold me while saying: no! not like that, Sing it a little a higher, No! Try it again you sound nervous and such. But sometimes he’ll just listen and nod. He’s like a teacher, really! and sometimes he’s really adorable even with just smiling.

 

~0~

Ji! Can we take a break? I’m a little thirsty. I said while we’re practicing.

 

O.k.. I’ll be here,,, be quick… he said while looking in his notebook.

 

Yes sir! I said saluting

 

He chuckled while shaking his head.

 

~0~

I’m beginning to love this training thing. I know I have a lot to improve but doing this felt like I awaken something inside me and I really really like the feeling of it…

 

~OO~

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

It’s been two months since I arrived in this deserted island. And it’s been a month since I started training Dara. It’s not that easy at first, but the more that we practiced, the more she is improving. I’ve also finished a song with her. I called it “Hello”. It’s really a cute song and I made it to suit her voice and I’m really proud of the outcome. I can really see that Dara can do performing; she’s so lively and has this aura that can affect anyone who’ll watch her, because that’s what I feel when I’m watching her. The first we’ve practiced the hello song, she’s really nervous, but after practicing the song for a couple of days, she started to get confident about it and she really met my expectation. She’s not that hard to train because she is a hardworking girl and very obedient although sometimes we can’t really help it that we bicker and fight.

 

It’s really frustrating how I ended up from a vacation to being stranded in this island but I have to be thankful that I’ve been thrown to this island where this girl is living, If not? Aigoo! I don’t know what could’ve happen. Aish! Why isn’t anyone coming to rescue me? Sajangnim aren’t you worried about me? It’s really great to have a rest sometimes but this is too much. Why isn’t anyone coming to rescue me?

 

AAAAAAARGH…WHY!!! I screamed.

 

I heard a loud thud after screaming my frustration.

 

“ouch” I heard Dara’s voice.

 

I looked at my back and saw her massaging her .

 

erm.. Dara? What are you doing at the floor? I asked guiltily

 

I should ask you that KWON JIYONG! Why are you screaming all of the sudden? Can’t you see I’m sleeping here? You IDIOT! She shouted looking really annoyed.

 

Yah! I’m not an IDIOT. You are! I shouted back

Aish! I’m still sleepy, let’s resume this fight later, arraso! She said then going back to where she’s sleeping awhile ago.

 

Yah! I’m still talking… to… you, I said lowering my voice, she sleeps really fast I said walking to get close to her. I tucked some of her hair that’s blocking her face. I haven’t really looked at her this close, and seeing her up-close, she really does look like an angel, so innocent. Wait…come to think of it, I haven’t asked for her age and from her looks I’m sure she’s really young. Omo… then she should call me Oppa, Aish.. So disrespectful to older people, I’ll get you later. I said then imagine how Dara will call me later.

 

(JIYONG’s DELUSIONAL MIND)

 

Scene 1

omo… You’re older than me? I didn’t know…Oppa I’m sorry… Dara said so sweetly.

 

 

Scene 2

Oppa.. dinner’s ready… Dara said in a sing-song voice

 

Scene 3

Oppa… Dara call Jiyong shyly,He circled his hand across her waist and said “don’t be shy Dara, It’s only the two of us here anyways”.

 

Yah! Why are you smiling like a fool? I heard Dara said and it snapped me from my dreamland. Aigoo! What weird things are you imagining? ert! She said looking scared or pretending to.

 

Who’s smiling like a fool? And I’m not thinking any erted thoughts, most especially with you in it? nah ah!!! That’s impossible, I said shaking my head.

 

Yah! I shouted at her and it startled her. You… impolite woman, how can you accused me something that absurd and to think that I’m older than you. You should call me Oppa from now on, Arraso?

I can see confusion in her eyes when she asked me, “How old are you Jiyong?”

23! I answered proudly

 

23? She asked and I nod smiling fanatically then she started laughing.

 

My smile fades away,”yah! What’s so funny?” I asked irritably

 

She pat my shoulder then said, Be respectful to your noona Ji.

 

Noona? Are you kidding me? How old are you? I asked her

 

27.. she answered, still can’t stop from laughing.

 

27? I asked again, are you playing me? I asked not really convince.

 

Yeah! Mr. Kwon Jiyong. I Sandara Park is much older than you,so you better start calling me noona. Arrasso? She said patting my head.

 

I slapped her hands out of my head; I guess I startled her from the look of her face. I don’t really know why I feel so agitated right now.

 

There’s no way I’m gonna call you noona, you look like an Elementary kid to me, I blurted out.

 

Elementary? She shouted nose flaring, I’m a woman and in my late 20’s not a child. How can you say that!!!

 

Then act like one! I shouted back. Aigoo. I don’t really plan to argue with her but I guess it can’t help it, might as well go with the flow.

 

Hmf! she said turning her head sideways, why are you bothered If I act like this? This is what I am and it’s not like I like you.

Why! I’m telling you! You can’t find a man with that look of yours. I retort back

 

I’m not talking to you Kwon Jiyong! Ever! She stomped her way out of the house.

 

aigoo! That girl can be so hot tempered sometimes, but her angry face is really cute. Now! Kwon Jiyong, what will you do if she really won’t talk to you anymore, huh? I scolded mysef

 

~~ooo~~

 

Chapter 7 preview....

 

YAH! SANDARA.. are you really doing this? YAH! talk to me...

-----------------

Hyung! hyung!!hyung!!! I really miss you... We thought we really lost you for real!

-----------------

She's not my girlfriend....

----------------

I'm sure Sohee won't take this lightly hyung...

~~00~~

 

 

There a lil' preview for the next chapter...

 

 

Chapter 6.. Hope you guys like it...

 

Please comment, it really inspire me..

 

THANK YOU for reading...

 

Annyeong!