Chapter 7

Isle of Love

Narrator’s P.O.V

 

Sandara stomped her way out of the house, not really minding where she’s going she

started kicking anything she sees on her way.

 

Arrgh… that man…. So insensitive…. How can he say that I look like an Elementary student? Well I know that I don’t have a great body but he doesn’t need to rub it on my face… And what’s the big deal if I’m older than him? Why is he so affected by that!!Aish…  I swear boys are so complicated!!!

 

I so HATE YOU KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!  She shouted while running back and fort near the seashore.

 

 

After releasing her feelings Sandara already calmed down.

 

Aah.. That felt great… I should be making dinner now. She said as she hurriedly run her way to the house.

 

Dara’s P.O.V

Ahh.. That felt great.. I should be making dinner now. Hehe… I wonder where Jiyong is..

On my way to the house I heard Jiyong talking to someone.

Hmm.. Who could be that, there’s no people here than the two of us?right?

 

I’m sorry ok… It’s not really my fault,,,he said arrogantly, ani, ani, that would make her more angry. I heard him say

 

Dara, Sorry for what happened, I promised not to do that again. ‘ Aish.. But I can’t really promise anything that I’m not really sure of…

 

Noona, please? Aish… The noona thing is really uncomfortable.

 

Aish.. forget it, knowing her she might have come back from her good mood in an instant.  I heard him say as he finally made a resolved.

 

Tehe… so you’re battling with your brain huh, and the arrogant one wins… hmm.. Let’s see, what you will do. I said as I planned my revenge to him.

 

I purposely made a sound to let him know that I am here, I can see that he was startled and I swear I’m really going to burst out with his expression, It was epic!!! But I stay firmed and glared at him.

 

Oh.. Welcome Home Dara.. He said smiling

 

I ignore him.

 

So what’s for dinner? He asked again…

 

Again I didn’t answer.

 

Yah Dara, what’s with the face? It doesn’t suit you…

 

Silence….

 

Yah… Yah… are you really doing this? Yah talk to me!!!Yah at least look at me!!!

 

I still didn’t answer…

 

He didn’t say any words after that but I can tell that he’s still standing where he is…

 

 

After setting the table I LOOK UP to tell him that he can eat but what I saw really shocked me. There in front of me Jiyong is standing with a sincere look and with a pink flower on his hand. Where and when did he get it, I don’t know but all I can say is that at that very site even without saying any words I can feel the  sincerity of him.

 

 

“Dara I’m sorry, I know as a man, what I said is really out of bound and I’m really really sorry. To tell you the truth, you don’t know how comfortable I am when I’m with you, and  I what I said earlier is not meant in a bad way, I mean you really look young, and that’s really cute. You know a lot of Korean artist would kill just to look young for their age just like you. I mean yeh you’re not that curvaceous but I think it’s your asset. And please don’t make me call you Noona? I don’t know why but I just can’t call you noona. Please?”

 

He said that without even pausing and of course what he said really touched me and to think that I’m not really that angry with him. But it’s nice to know what he really think, I felt that I was even closer to him now, He can be arrogant and stubborn but I’m really thankful that he show me this side of him.

 

Jiyong? I said and he looks at me with a hopeful eye. I smile my widest smile and he too smile at me. There’s no other word to say but that gesture is something that we two understand.

 

He gave me the flower and put it in my ear, it suits you. He said.

 

Hehe.. Thank you… Shall we eat... I said inviting him.

 

 

~~0~~

After dinner Jiyong invited me to camp outside, He said that as a sorry gift for me He will be doing a solo concert just for me. Keke… I’m excited. We made a small tent and a bonfire, keke… really excited…

 

Yah! Stop giggling there will you, I can hear you giggling every two seconds. He said irritated

 

What can I do, I can’t stop myself… I said pouting

 

Aish… He said rumpling his hair…

 

~~0~~

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

After dinner I invited Dara to camp outside, I said that as a sorry gift for her, I will be doing a solo concert just for her.

 

Yah! Stop giggling there will you, I can hear you giggling every two seconds. I said irritated

 

What can I do, I can’t stop myself… She retorted back while pouting,

 

Aish… I said rumpling my hair, Can you stop acting so cute, I might kiss you... I said almost inaudible

 

Did you say something?

 

Nothing… I said that I’m about to start so sit where you are comfortable.

~~0~~

DARA P.O.V

 

I can’t believe what I saw, Jiyong, He’s really exceptional, I don’t know how concert now a days looks like but Jiyong’s performance is something that give a lift to my heart. It’s really addicting, the way he moves and the way he sang every song. I don’t know. I really, I really don’t know how to describe it but all I can say is that I respect him and that I admire him.

 

After his little performance all I do is clap and jump while holding his hand. Ji you definitely and absolutely need to teach me that… I want to do that… please…?

 

Hello, I’m doing it for months now right, I know you can do that just believe in yourself.

 

We decided to sleep on the tent that we made with tam tamie in between us. Well I don’t really have a problem because I trust Jiyong and I believe that he’s a good person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wish…

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh….. 

 

 

I woke up

 

 

And I am on Jiyong arms, my head on his shoulders and hand on his waist…

 

Yah… what are you screaming at… He said

 

You.. You.. What did you do to me…

 

May I rephrase that, what YOU did to me, He said accusingly while covering his chest with a blanket…

 

Yah… I said throwing him punches, I was about to cry I can feel that.

 

Stop that will you.. He said,, You said that you were cold that’s why I said that you should come closer, I didn’t do anything to you, I’m not that kind of person. And I’m not the one who had her hands on my waist. He said matter of fact.

 

Come to think of it.. keke.. . Jiyong won’t do that…

 

Aish.. So early and you’re so loud... Aigoo…

 

~~0~~

What’s that noise… Is it raining? I said

 

No, I don’t think so, it’s coming from above.

 

We hurriedly get out from the tent and look where this noise is coming from.

 

Waaah… Ji look it’s a helicopter, I said while jumping and clapping at the same time.

 

Ji.. ji.. look…

 

Yeah yeah.. I can see it too… Why are you so excited!!!

 

Keke.. maybe they’re  here to rescue you… Look its going to land…

 

~~0~~

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

Hyung…. Hyung….. hyung….

 

Here comes Seung ri running towards us. The helicopter hasn’t land completely but this rat just jump and runs after seeing me. We’ll can’t blame him. I miss him too but of course I wouldn’t admit it.

 

Hyung! hyung!!hyung!!! I really miss you... We thought we really lost you for real! You don’t know how worried we are. I even cried when they said that they can’t find you.

 

Aish… Will you stop that you’re acting like a girl, Stop hugging me already you’re suffocating me.

 

Sorry hyung.. Just missed you .  oH what do we have here.

 

As expected this rat changes mood so quick especially if there’s a girl around.

 

Hands off maknae,, I warned him

 

Wah.. hyung I want to know her, He said

 

I said Hands off.. I glared at him..

 

Tsk.. Makne, stop that, you don’t want to make Jiyong angry right? I heard TOP hyung voice.

 

Hyung, I said

 

Yo! Jiyong, Long time no see, I see that you have some company here. TOP hyung said

Ah.. yes, Hyung this is Dara she’s the one who saved me and Dara this TOP one of my band mates.

 

They acknowledge each other and shake their hands.

 

Dara whats wrong? I asked her. I can see that Dara is afraid of something and when I looked at Seungri, I immediately know why.  This flirt hasn’t stop winking and smiling like a fool. No wonder why Dara is afraid.

 

Yah! I shout at Seung Ri, she’s not very accustomed to people so stop scaring her.

 

I hold Dara’s hands and bring her closer to me.

 

Hmf… so unfair… you already have a SOHEE and now you have a DARA here…

 

Before you say anything we are not what you think of us and beside you know what really happened between me and SOHEE. Anyway it’s nice to know that you hadn’t given up on me. How’s everyome, Sajangnim, Umma and the rest.

 

Are you crazy? Of course we won’t. Sajangnim he’s mostly the one who’s very affected. And we actually haven’t said anything to your mother, not until we cleared what really happened. Sajangnim said it’s for the best. TOP hyung said

 

Thank you, Umma is old and I don’t want her to have problems anymore. I said

 

Anyway, we need to be back at the YG building as soon as possible. I’m sure that everyone would be very surprised. How about your companion here? Hyung ask me

 

Dara? I looked at her and I can tell that she’s been listening, I don’t know how will I feel, I want to go home but I don’t want to leave Dara her all alone. I can just bring her with me but I’m not really sure if she will come.

 

Dara, I want you to come with us… I said looking at her straight in the eye..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There chapter 7 is on... Hope you guys like it... Sorry for the typos, grammar and anything that may be wrong. Just typing what comes to my brain... ;)

 

and now....

 

It's time to make a decision for Dara...

 

 

I'm not gonna include a preview here, I'm still battling with my brain which decision Dara would choose.. keke

 

 

Yorobeun

 

an-nyeong