Secret Revealed!

Isle of Love

 

kekeke.. I UPDATED AGAIN ;)

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

Fidgeting on my seat, I slowly glanced at my sister who is at the moment is trying to kill me with her stares.  Noona? What’s the problem? I heard Jiyong ask. Bommie didn’t answer him and continue to walk back in fort in front of me.  Honey? Is everything alright? I heard TOP said. Honey??? So he is Unnie’s boyfriend? Oh they look good together. I wonder how long they have been going out and….

 

You guys get the hell out of here and go to the kitchen while Dara and I talk. Bommie said with authority.

 

But noona.. I want to…  Jiyong countered but was cut by bommie..

No buts, no more question, I want to talk to my SISTER NOW!!! She shouted that made the boys comply without hesitation.

 

Bommie looked at me and then smile, the smile that she always gave me whenever she said that she’s always there. I don’ have to say anything because I know that by that look she knows that there is something going on.

 

I started to cry really hard. I poured all my emotion that I’ve been keeping. The loneliness I felt is slowly being washed away by my dear sister’s HUG..

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

I felt her loneliness, the longing and sadness that she’s feeling and I can’t help but blame myself for letting her feel this way.  If only I have done something that day. If only…

 

It’s ok Dara, you can cry all you want. Unnie is here now. No one can take you now. I’ll protect you this time. I said comforting her.

 

Unnie… I’m so sorry…. I miss you.. and umma.. I really miss you two.. she said between her sob..

 

I don’t have any choice Unnie, I have to stay away from you. I have to protect both you and Umma. She continued

 

What do you mean? I asked her confused by what she said

What do you mean you have to protect us? I asked her to clear what she said

 

Dara although still crying from earlier started to tell me everything that happens from the day that she went missing. Her story made sense and all the question that has been running from my mind since that day are slowly been answered, although some things are still blur and unanswered, still this is a start of it.

 

I want to blame appa but I know that this isn’t his intention. I know how much he loves Dara but still I can’t deny the fact that he’s the reason why his baby girl is suffering. Sometimes being a genius is really difficult.

 

 

I’m so sorry Dara, If only I can take all your pain, I would. I said while combing her hair. No. Bommie, you don’t have to say sorry and beside being with you and telling you about this is more than I can ask for. Never have I imagine that this day will happen. She said while giving me her warmest smile and completely enveloping me with her hug.

 

I really miss you Ssantokki, You don’t know how much I really really miss you.

 

Me too.. Bommie..

 

From now on, no more secret, arasso? I said glaring while she nods. And besides you really can’t keep anything from me.   I reminded her and we both enveloped ourselves into a tight hug.

 

I heard someone clearing his throat and I saw kwon Jiyong’s jealous face. Seriously, can this guy get any obvious?

 

Ji what do you want? I asked him

 

Noona, can I talk to Dara? He asked me pleadingly

 

NO!                                                               

 

Thank you noona, er, what NO? but Noona?

 

She’s sleeping… talk to her later… He nods in understanding… Come here and help me make her comfortable.

 

JIYON’S POV

 

All three of us were curious about what the two girls talked about. We heard Dara cried and that made me even more curious, but I decided to keep my mouth shut and let the siblings sort out their problems.

 

Honey.. I think we should be going back now. I heard TOP hyung said to Noona.

 

But Dara is still sleeping. Bom noona said

 

We can’t go back if it started to get dark, just let Ji carry her and we’ll depart even though she’s still sleeping. Hyung suggest which made me happy and I can’t help but grin but then I saw Noona looking at me and I quickly made a poker face. Noona thought for a while and then said. Okay! Although Ssantokki still doesn’t agree I guess there’s no reason for her to stay here.

 

 LET’S GO!!!

 

************************               *****************************              *************************                 *****************************

 

APPLERS AnnYEONg