I'm Back.. keke

Isle of Love

 

Hi guys..
 
I know, I know, How long has it been? I honestly didn't know if I should continue with this or not. I've been through alot this past few months and Im coping. As an amateur, I lost my way and ddn't have much energy to continue but since there are people who subscribe inspite of me not updating made me really happy. So while browsing fo a Daragon fanfic, a new suscriber appears and it made me come to a decision...
 
 
 
I WILL TRY MY BEST and CONTINUE with what I started.
 
meanwhile here's a teaser.
 
Ji brought me to a lot of places today, we went to amusement park, we had an ice cream, and we even went to the mall to buy some clothes . And now, Ji brought me to a park to have a litlle rest.Througout the day we tried to be inconspitious because someone might know him,And from CL's story, I know that he shouldn't be caugth on dating or else it will be a big scandal.And take note that Sohee girl. I bet that she will throw hell if she learned about this.But it's not a bad idea if she learn about this, keke. Giggling to myself I felt someone poked me and saw a litlle girl sitting beside me by the bench, " eeh? where's Jiyong? I suddenly felt nervous, eotokkhe? did ji left me? I started panicking when i heard the girl speak.
"Unnie You look like an idiot."
How blaunt this kid is. "Yah, who are you and I am older to you, you should show respect" totally forgeting what I'm feeling at the moment.
She stuck her tough out and started to speak. " I really don't want to give you this, but oppa might hate me if I disobey him, so..here.. " she said while giving me a single flower from her back.
"Jiyong Oppa wants me to give it to you and he wants you to look at your back"
Clueless and confused I look at my back, there I saw Ji holding a bouquet of red roses, smiling from ear to ear.
"hmf. I much way more beautiful than you, Why would oppa like me instead" I heard the litlle girl said. Ignoring her, I made my way through Ji before I can say anything, He started talking
"Dara, I hope I made your day Happy, And I hope that I have given you the best first date you never have, I know that this may be too soon but I want you to know that you are special to me"
I can't help but smile with his dialogoue. I, too have been feelings for him, But I can't commit myself yet because of who I am. But I hope, I really hope that someday...
I accepted the flowers and smile wholeheardtedly. Thank you so much Ji, I really appreaciate all of this, and I'm really happy that you are the one you made me this happy.
KWON JIYONG!!!!!!
Our moment was interuptted by a loud scream, We both look at the source of the voice and saw Bom Unnie running to us.
 
 
.... be right back with the full chap..
 
annhyeong!!!