Sisters?

Isle of Love

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

I’m sorry Ji, But I can’t come with you. Dara said with conviction.

 

But… Dara you need to come I mean you don’t have someone here with you . I said to her, I’m really not sure with myself but the feeling that I will left her here all alone is just so excruciating.

 

Ji, before you came. I have been living here alone so there is really nothing to worry.

 

Nevertheless, you have to come with us. You need to come with me.

 

JI. It’s really not for you to decide. I’m not coming and that’s final.

 

Aish…  I said scratching my head… DARA!!!

 

Top-shi… This guy can be stubborn so please drag him if you have to. I Heard Dara said to hyung.

 

TOP P.O.V

 

I could only stare in this two people quarreling. Well it’s pretty obvious that Jiyong is smitten.

I know him and I can see worry and care in his eyes, but the woman is right.

It’s not something that Ji should decide with.

 

Seungri on the other hand just stared at the couple.

Well not really a couple but you get the idea. I can see that he is confused in Jiyong’s attitude; Well Jiyong naturally is not like that when it comes to woman even if in he’s past relationship.

This is really the very first time that he look like he’s about to explode because of a girl. Usually he’ll just ignore if the girl is being stubborn.

 

 Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

Argggh.. This woman is really.. aish!!! What in the world is so important here in this island that she’ll choose to remain here. I’m literally begging now but this girl is just as stubborn as me…

 

Dara please… Aigoo… I can’t believe that I’m begging you!!!

 

Ji.. Please just leave, Anyway, I don’t really care about you, whether you leave or not. Do what you have to do. She shouted at me

 

Ok that hurts! What is wrong with this woman?

 

Fine suit yourself then! I said walking away from her

 

Hyung.. let’s go! I said as I dragged Hyung and maknae with me.

 

Wait! how about your things? Seungri asked.

 

I don’t really have anything that I own here.

 

DARA’s P.O.V

 

I watched Jiyong’s retreating figure. I can feel my tears are about to fall but I fight against it.

I’m sorry Ji, I’m really sorry. I’m afraid that what I’m feeling about you might cause you danger. I’m really sorry that I can’t leave this place. I can’t put anyone at risk.

 

I watched as the helicopter ascends above.

 

They’re gone…

 

Author's P.O.V

 

He’s gone, Dara said as a gush of wind blow her hair together with the tears that flow unwillingly.

 

Dara run through the sea and pretended to herself that everything is alright. She started playing with the wave like what she always do.

 

Tamtamie we’re alone again. Isn’t it great. No one will be noisy except me.

 

Yay! What a nice feeling! Dara said while laughing

 

Aha.. ahahahaha. I’m happy right! What’s wrong with my eyes! Ahaa…haha… Yah eyes why are you tearing! I’m Happy! Stop it! Yah!

 

Dara, acknowledged her feelings and started to cry uncontrollably.

 

Umma! Why am I feeling this? I don’t understand myself.. Umma help me… Umma…

 

KWON JIYONG YOU JERK! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME.? SHE SHOUTED WHERE THE HELICOPTER HAS GONE.

 

~~0~~

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

Is it me or did I hear DARA calling me? I look at the helicopters window and look at Dara’s direction. Is she waving or punching the air? I can’t really tell but all I can say is that she’s being her weird self again. I chuckled lightly. I’ll miss her for sure, oh Hell I don’t even know I feel like jumping here and now in this helicopter. I miss you already DAra. I whisper to myself. I felt something wet in my cheeks, is it raining? No that can’t be. I touched my face and I realize that I’m crying.

 

For the love of all that’s HOLY!!! Kwon Jiyong is In love… I heard TOP hyung said.

 

I didn’t argue with him because I don’t really know. Am I really in love with her? There’s really something about my feelings. It’s unsettling. I feel that I need to protect her. Why do I’m Feeling this way? Do I really love Dara? I smile as the realization hit me. I can’t believe that this girl can make me feel this way but yes I think I Love Her.

 

Look! I heard hyung start again. I know it’s hard and all and from the look on your face, I’m guessing that you want to jump and hug her now but unfortunately you can’t because we can’t risk losing you again. You don’t really have to worry because there are plenty of time to decide what to do but first you have to settle everything that you left in Seoul specially about SOHEE. Now that you are feeling this way It’s unfair to her, most  specially to you who is just caught up in her situation to stay In that relationship.

 

Right Sohee. I said. I guess I have to settle things first and I will talk to Sajangnim about Dara and bring her in seoul even if I have to kidnap her.  I said determined more than ever.

 

TOP’s P.O.V

 

We arrived at the YG building after the long flight.

 

The YG family greeted us. Everyone was so delighted to see JIyong, some even cry upon seeing him specially the BB bros. But in the midst of the joy of Jiyong’s comeback. Everyone can see the sadness in Jiyong’s eyes.

 

Sajangnim arranged a party for Jiyong. Everyone was there and so is SOhee.They had been talking for a while now, I can see the seriousness in Jiyong’s facse. Sohee on the other hand is very angry. I figured that Jiyong is telling her the truth now. Well It’s really not Jiyong fault, Sohee should be thankful enough that he didn’t denied the news which is more embarrassing right.

 

Top oppa! I heard someone called me. I looked at the source of the voice and saw our little minji, one of the Yg trainee and JIyong’s Favorite Dongsaeng.

 

Oh minji ah.. whats zup?

 

Oppa… why is Jiyong oppa look so said. Is there something bothering him?

 

As expected, Jiyong is just so transparent when it comes to us, his friends or should Isay to all the YG family. Yg build a bond within us that we do not see this bldg as a mere workplace or practice place. This bldg is as if a home to all of us and we are like a family here.

 

I sip my wine and answer her. Minji ah. Don’t worry too much, Jiyong is just in love to the girl who saved him, her name is DARA, uhmm.. SANDARA PARK yeah that’s what I remember.

 

Minji looked confused but aish, I’m not really good in this kind of situation. Where’s my bommie when I need her?

 

What did you say? I heard a familiar voice. As if speaking of the Devil, Bom just came and approaching us.

 

What did you say? She asked again.

 

What that Jiyong is inlove? Yes. I said

 

No After that, she said,,. did I hear you say SANDARA PARK? Her voice is trembling while saying the name sandara, Is there something wrong with my honey? I aked myself.

Oh, ne,.. SANDARA PARK, the one who saved JIyong. I answered her

 

Then Bom started to cry uncontrollably. Some people look at us as if curious why, Doong wook hyung look at me questioning why as well as Jiyong.  I just shook my head and lead BOm to the nearest room available, with Minji and Jiyong following through.

 

Honey, what’s wrong? Hush.. Stop crying… I said comforting my girlfriend; I don’t really understand why she’s crying like this

Unnie? What’s wrong? Unnie. Minji asked Bom and she looks like she was also about to cry too.

 

Jiyong on the other hand just stared at us and just listened.

 

PA.. PARK… Bom stammered.. PARK SANDARA.. She said…

 

I can see that JIyong is surprised upon hearing the name, he wants to asked BOM I can see that but he just wait to what my girlfriend had to say.

 

Yes,, What’s with Dara, I ask her..

 

Honey,,, Bom started, still crying a little. Do you remember about my sister, the one I’ve been telling you that was missing for almost 8years now?

Yes… why? Don’t tell me. I asked her as I realized what she is trying to say…

Sandara that’s my sister. She said smiling to herself and looking hopeful, she then looked at Jiyong who was shocked at the moment. Jiyong you have to bring me there, to where my sister is.

I don’t really understand what’s happening but I will be more than willing to go where your sister is noona. Jiyong said sounding really confused but happy at the same time

 

Then the two gave each other a knowing smile.

 

Me and minji just stared at the two people who is now smiling like a fool….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG!!!!!

 

TRUE VIP AT HEART.....

 

 

YOREUBUN!!

 

ANNYEONG!!!