another problem?

Isle of Love

The news about GD is so heartbreaking. I'm not mad or that affected on what GD has done but rather I found some netizen harsh!!! Why is it when it comes to GD they always exagerated and say all the negative words they can say? Oh I remember. It's because

 

G DRAGON is a GENIUS!!!

 

 EHEM!! GD BIAS HERE ^_^ WHATEVER HE DO WE CAN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE IS TALENTED AND I LOVE HIM FOR THAT!!!

 

STAY STRONG GD!!!

VIPs are always here..

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

We heard Dara’s loud scream that I swear could send South Korea is panic. Noona and I both rush to where she is and we found here running around the room in full fright. Meanwhile our poor baby minkki is around the corner and is scared to death, looking at Sandara like she was some kind of a retard.

 

Unnie.... we heard Minzy said in fear, “she started running and tossing all the furniture and things here the moment she open her eyes,” she explained.

 

WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH DID THE ALIEN ABDUCTED ME??????? WHERE’S TAMTAMIE??!!!

 

 Dara said animatedly, that time Seung-ri and TOP hyung are already on the room and we all burst out laughing. It was only then that she notices our presence. She looked at us in utter shocked. To say that she’s embarrassed is an understatement, with her very mortified face she quickly run through one of the cabinet and hides herself there.

The three of us continued laughing while noona made her way to where she is.

YAH! Ssantoki, get out of there,, Aigoo you’re such a clown. Noona said amused by Dara’s childishness.

 

Bommie?? Dara said while peeking slightly through the cabinet. “Where am I?”

 

Get out of there and will talk properly. Arraso? Noona said, after a while Dara emerges from the cabinet still embarrassed of the scene earlier. They walked pass us and we followed.

 

Noona.. You we’re so funny…  Seung ri said while trying harder to hold his laugh

 

Dara turned redder than she already is. Noona glared at Seungri and the latter behave instantly.           

 

Noona retell what happened to the island and Dara seems to be taking it gravely. She continuously says that she’s not supposed to be here and that it’s dangerous for her family if she was to be discovered. I honestly don’t know what she’s taking about, only Noona seems to understand her worry. The rest of us choose to be silent and respect the siblings and let them talk about the personal stuff….OKAY… scratch that!!! I’m HONESTLY ITCHING TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE’S SAYING!!! WHAT DANGER AND MOST SPECIALLY WHY DOES SHE LOOK REALLY SCARED!!!???

 

I saw Noona and Dara looked at me weirdly while the boys started laughing along with minzy.

 

I looked at them confusedly but then I realize that I just said those words loudly. I’m pretty sure I was talking to my head? Right? Aigoo..

 

Oppa is so funny… You and Dara Unnie are so well-suited. My favorite dongsaeng said

 

I can’t help but smile at what she said. I winked at Dara who just looked at me like I was crazy person.

 

TOP hyung stopped laughing and turned to Noona and said, Honey, I think we should let Ji and Dara talk, for it might make our Kwon Leadah lose his mind if he’ll just keep his thought for himself.

 

I gave hyung a sincere and thankful smile while Noona nods her head in agreement.

 

Dara.. Stop worrying and Let me help you with this, I don’t want you living your life what you used to. I’m here now and that’s all you have to think about. We’ll talk about Umma later… I’m sure she’ll be very delighted to see you. Noona said before leaving Dara’s side.

 

We’ll just go and Buy some foods. Top hyung said taking Noona’s hand and intertwining their fingers. I looked at them dreamingly and started picturing myself and Dara like them.

 

Hyung! You’re drooling!!! I heard Seung-rat said

 

I checked the side of my mouth with my hand and realize that the rat is making fun of me. I turned to him ready to take the life out of him when someone dragged him out to the door.

 

Oppa.. We’ll leave you and Unnie to talk… I heard minzy shouts still dragging the rat.

 

I heard Dara chuckled and it’s enough to change my mood. I quickly run to her and hug her; I ended up carrying her and twirling her while hugging.

 

I really really really miss you Dara…. Have I told you that? I said

 

Hmmm.. we’ll you’ve said that you missed me but you haven’t said that you really really really miss me…  she said smiling

 

I smile at him and said, I really really really really really really miss you… God I don’t know what you’re doing to me Sandara Park.

 

What? I’m not doing anything to you. She asked me confusedly

 

I just shook my head and laugh. Aigoo I just love how innocent you are. I thought

 

Er.. Ji you can put me down now. I heard her say; I didn’t realize that I was still carrying her. I put her down and we both settled to sit. I was about to ask her a question when she beat me to it.

 

 

Ji? I heard her said, Aigoo can I record that voice? I want to hear her calling me always.

 

Setting that thought aside. I waited for Dara to continue what she was about to say.

 

“Jiyong, I know that you’re dying to know what’s really happening and all. I know that you’re confused on why do I recognized Bommie. I want to be honest to you but I just can’t risk anyone, more importantly you, and drag you to my misfortune.”

 

 

I’m confused, really confused but I can’t just make myself be part of Dara’s life right now. I don’t have the right to do so. But still I want to. Whatever danger it is, I’m ready as long as it’s Dara we’re talking about.

 

I understand Dara, for now. But when the time comes that you really need help, please do tell me. I don’t want you to ask for anyone’s help but me. Arraso? I said and she nodded. “For now Dara I won’t fry but I promise that I will be the one you share does problems you have” I thought to myself

 

I just can’t help myself and I hugged her again. We were on our own world when we heard someone’s voice.

 

 

SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU BROKE UP WITH ME?

 

**********************                 *******************************     ****************************            ********************************

 

aNnyeong