Chapter 2 ( part 1)

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 2 (Part 1) “Hey stupid! Wake up!” “Huh?” Tiffany dazed. Her little brother cross his arm while pouted. “There has some guys in our house. Trying to threaten our parents. Come on sis’!” He pulled her out from the bed causing a bump at her . “Ouch!” She rub at the pain part and walk to the living room. “It’s a time for you to pay your debt. Where’s the money?” The men asked Tiffany’s parents who was startled with their sudden attendance. “I promise you I will pay the debt but please not now. I don’t have any money.” Her father answered. “Who cares? We want it now!” Because of his shout, Tiffany come in front and mocked him back. “Who are you trying to talk back to my appa like that?” He glance at her and smirked. “And who are you? Are you the one who are going to pay for this?” “What if I don’t want to?” Both of them glared at each other. Neither of them want to give up. “We will give you 2 days but if you don’t pay on the spot, we will sold everything inside your house. Understand?” He give them another chance. They nod. After that, they left while roughly shut the door. “What a meanie old man!” Tiffany throw a fist on air. “Honey, what should we do?” Her father asked his wife. “I don’t know. Wait, do you remember that locket? The one my father give it to me when we’re married?” She starting to search the locket. Her husband still blur. “Aish! Hurry up!” Her husband quickly nods and searching too. “What are they searching?” Tiffany whispered at her little brother. He shrugged his shoulder. “Don’t know.” “Yeah! I found it!” Her mom jump with joy while her children looking at her confused. “This will help us! I know it will.” Her parents smile happily. “What will helping us?” Tiffany asked. “My dear daughter, only you can help us now.” Her mother looked at her with full of hope. “Huh?” “The only way is to marry the prince. By that way, we can pay all our debt.” Her father continue. “Oh!” She nods but then bolted her eyes. “You what? Married? I’m only 19 eomma, appa!” Tiffany really rejected this. ‘Married? With that arrogant stupid coward prince? No way! What kind of trouble do I involved now?’ she thought. “Then, what would you do if you’re in our place?” Her mother used eyes puppy to make her fall for it. “Eomma, but …” Someone just greet at their front door. Her brother take a peek and running back. “Eomma, there has 2 man wearing suit outside the house.” Hearing that, they hurried welcoming the guests. “May I know who are both of you?” Her mother asked. “We are one of the secretary at the palace. We are here for the promise that your father has made with our belated King. May we see the locket?” “He – here you are.” They examine the locket and nod. “This is the real locket. Is that your daughter. Does she know about the marriage promise?” “Oh, yes! Of course she knows. But why are you come here?” “The promise made when they were young. They said they will married their grandchildren together. When they reached 19, the marriage is on. That is why we are coming here to announce this news.” Her parents glance at each other and wide smile appear on their face. “When she will met the Queen?” “If it’s okay with you, how about now?” “Okay then. Tiffany, go change your clothes.” She pouted. “What should I? I never agr - …” Her mother close and laughing awkwardly to them. “She just wake up so that’s why she babbling. Excuse us.” She pushed her to her room. “Eomma! I never agree on this agreement.” “Yah! Just be glad that you’re going to marry the royal. If you are, our debt is settle and all our furniture will not be sold, understand?” Her mother said this with coherent tone. Tiffany have to agree. After a while, Tiffany go to the palace. At the backseat, she seems worried and bit her lower lips many time. ‘Isn’t this is mentally abusive? Why do I have a parents like that? So greedy!’ she gritted her teeth. “Our destination is here.” One of them open the door for her. She slowly nod. “Th – thank you.” She walked in and awe with the big statue and furniture in the palace. She been instructed to sit at one of the living room while he called the Queen. On the table, she’s been served with a cup of tea. She tried to take a sip but it’s hot that the tea spilled on her white skirt. “Aish! What problem do I encounter this time? Stupid Tiffany!” She mentally knocked her head. “Here’s come the Queen!” The voice announce her arrival. Tiffany don’t know what to do, quickly wipe the stain. The Queen wearing an elegant hanbok, a dress who Korean people wearing in the ancient time. She was stunned with her appearance. ‘Oh, my! She’s beautiful.’ She compliment the Queen. Shook her head, she quickly bow respect to her. “Please, sit down.” She sit across the table and facing Tiffany who was still looking down. “So you know what your purpose here?” “Yes, your Highness.” “Good. Can we proceed then?” “Urm, can I have one condition if I agree to this marriage?” “Huh, the Crown Princess cannot ask any condition for this.” Tiffany gulped. “This is about my family. I even agree on this marriage is because I want to save my family from the bad guys who want to sold our furniture. I want to pay their debt.” She have to look down, afraid to look at the Queen’s face. “For your information, these things is not your concern. We will arranged this so you don’t have to worry. But I really disappointed in you.” “Announce the Empress arrival!” They immediately standing up and give bowing respect to her. “Is this the Crown Princess? Wah, she’s even beautiful in reality. I’m sorry. I just been looking at your picture.” The Empress who also wearing a hanbok, look so young. Tiffany guess maybe she’s been taken care well of the staff in here. “What are you talking about before I arrive?” The silent suddenly fill the room.