Chapter 1

Begin with Hate and End with Love
Day 1 Tiffany take out a pail of colouring water from the art class. She is singing SNSD Tell Me Your Wish while she walk. “SNSD, grant my wish.” She close her eyes and dream. “… Tiffany, will you be my princess?” The prince proposing to her. She doesn’t know what to say. She stumbled with her words. ”Yah!” Someone’s voice just wake her up from her dream. She look around and saw him. ‘The – the prince! Is my wish just be granted?’ Tiffany thought. She still doesn’t move even an inch when she saw Siwon standing in front of her. “Hello! Are you still there?” he wave at her. “Hey tracksuit girl! Just look what you have done to my shoes.” He pointed toward his shoes and causes Tiffany gasped. ‘Uh – oh! I’m dead for sure.’ His shoes already wet with her colouring water. “I – I’m sorry. I will clean up the mess for you.” She tried to wipe his shoes by using her apron. He getting annoying. “Get off! Just throw these shoes away. Tracksuit girl!” He walked away arrogantly, leaving Tiffany mad. “What a jerk! I think who ever wants to marry this prince, she better have to think twice.” She gritted her teeth while mumbling with a word she doesn’t know and throw the unwanted water to the toilet.   At the art class… “How many time she throw the paper?” Jessica whisper at Seohyun who was concentrating on paper work. “I don’t know. Maybe 13 times including the new one right now.” She nod. “Fany, will you stop acting like that! I really don’t have any idea and you’re annoying me!” Hyoyeon blurted out her anger. “Glad it wasn’t me.” Jessica said quietly. “I need to take a breath. Teacher, I’m dismissed.” Tiffany walk out without hearing her teacher reply. She just walk without any direction. She doesn’t know where to go but suddenly she heard someone chatting in an empty class. “I think I recognized that voice.” She walked slowly and attempting to heard what are they talk about. “…marry me.” Siwon proposed to Yoona. Tiffany gasped. ‘Married?’ “Why are you proposing me right now?” Yoona wondered. “If I want to get married, that person must be you.” He said these word with sincere. “I – I can’t. You know my ambition, right? To be the best ballerina in the world. I want everyone to recognize my talent. If I’m getting married, it will stop my dream. You know what I mean, right?” Yoona smile faintly. “Yeah.” Siwon sighed. Both of them look down. Tiffany pouted and trying to walk away very slowly but she tripped. “Ouch! Why must be this time?” She get up and trying to run. Siwon who just heard the noise, peek outside. “Who’s there?” went ‘O’. She run with all her might. “Hey, tracksuit girl! Wait!” He want to chase her but stop all of sudden.   At Tiffany’s house. “Eomma, do not wait for me. Just eat first.” She rush to her room and lock the door. Her heartbeat getting fast and faster every time she take a breath. “He saw me. He call me clumsy girl. And the new nickname I’ve got ‘Tracksuit girl’. I’m dead if he found me tomorrow. What should I do?” She already bite her sheet. “Fany, you stupid! Why are you eavesdropping them? Big trouble just ahead of you.” Tiffany exhaled a long breath. “What’s wrong with our daughter?” Tiffany’s father asked. “I don’t know. She went straight to her room and doesn’t want to eat.” She continued to eat. “It’s your sister portion. Do not take that.” Her mom hit her brother’s hand. “But she doesn’t want it.” “Doesn’t mean she don’t want to eat.”   At Kyuhyun’s house… “Yah, it supposed to be like this.” He hit Kyuhyun’s head and correct the wrong one. “You’re just like an ahjumma. I don’t want to study anymore. You are no good teacher.” Kyuhyun lean back while crossing his arm and sigh. Donghae already frustrated “Tomorrow, I will find someone who willing to teach you with different method. Argh, it’s getting late. Don’t stay up too late. Bye!” Donghae wave at him before bid his goodbye. “Who will? Including you, it’s already been 10 tutor I’ve rejected. Is there anyone there is really the one?” Kyuhyun shook his head and continued to study. Rrringg… rrringg… his phone ringing. ‘Hurm?’ “Kyu, I already have someone who can tutoring you. Tomorrow, I will introduce her to you.” ‘Click!’ Kyuhyun still dazed. ‘Her? Welcome to my game!’.