Reality for the better.

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

"YAAAAAHHHH!!!" I threw a flying kick. The strangers fell on the ground.

"AISH SHIBAL!!"

I am Jin Ma. A Taekwondo blackbelter, and I need to save Baekhyun.

"Jin Ma," Baekhyun shouted weakly.

Who'll not be enraged to see him beaten by two men helplessly?

"Yah, it's her." The man on a grey bonet said as he stood up from the grass.

He looks familiar now.

"Jin Ma yah, go away." Baekhyun pushed me, coughing. Blood coming out from his mouth.

Argh, this makes me want to kill these guys!!

I pulled him away from them and covered him. I let him stand behind me as I blocked him with my arms. This scene looks really familiar...

"Yah yeoja, we meet again."

"Who are you? And why are hurting him?!"

"Ah she doesn't remember. By the way, this guy here tries to protect you and says not to hurt you so we beat him." Not to hurt me?

"Protect me? Waeyo?"

"We just want a payback."

"For what? What did we even do to you?!"

"Remember when you kicked our balls?"

Ah now I remember them. They're the ones who attempted to ert on Dal Lae!

Piece of cake.

"SO?" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

They showed me a knife.

UH-OH.

"Jin Ma please. I'll handle it." Baekhyun said, pulling me away from them.

"Stay there."

 

I made the first move.

Taekwondo lesson for knife defense:

When the attacker s with a knife, step aside and grab the knife hand with fingers on the attacker's palm and thumb behind, just above the wrist, then twist the wrist inwards.

"YOU GOT NOTHING WITH MY KNIFE!"

Using both hands with the same grip, continue twisting until the attacker bends horizontally.

"HAJIMA HAJIMA!"

Make a front kick up into the attackers chest.

"AH MY CHEST!! How could you...!"

Continue twisting the wrist until you drop the attacker to the ground.

"AAAAAHH!!!" The man groaned in pain. The knife fell as the man fall into his knees.

"Ya jinjja--" Baekhyun reacted.

I picked up the knife and turned to the other man who just stood frozen while watching at us.

He shook his head nervously as I glared at him.

"You're the best, I'll never mess with you anymore!" Then he ran away like he saw a ghost.

I turned around and saw Baekhyun with his jaws dropped.

"How did you--"

I looked at him, panting and then I ran to him.

"Yaah, look at yourself! I'm going to kill you for being into trouble again!!" I said as I hugged him.

OMO, am I crying?

Tears are unstoppably falling from my eyes. I can clearly remember his face when he was getting beaten by those two.

"I'm going to kiss you, you're hugging me so tight." He patted my head from behind.

"YAH."

"Okay okay, I won't." He chuckled.

"YAH!!!"

"Whaaaat?"

"How'd you know those guys, you brat!" I said, still hugging Baekhyun. Then I heard footsteps coming to us.

"Hyung!" I heard Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun ah are you alright?" Then I heard Suho oppa.

We released each other from hugging and looked at who arrived. We saw Suho, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun running to the grasslands where we were standing. 

"Ohmy-- Hyung, what did you do to your face?!" Kyungsoo said, worried like a mother. All the 5 of them huddled around us, asking about the matter.

"What happened to the two of you?" Suho oppa asked, worried too, like a father.

"Jin Ma saved me. She's didn't tell us she knows taekwondo." Baekhyun said with a smile.

"Jinjjaa? Saved you from what?" Suho oppa said.

"Yah, Baekhyun ah! Answer my question first. How'd you know those guys?"

"Ahh, you don't need to know." He gave me a cheeky smile, then he brushed away my tears using his thumb. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

Then I can't help it. Now I am really crying!

"YOU'RE SO STUBBORN!!" I said, sobbing between words. 

Thinking of the fact that Baekhyun did this for me, Baekhyun got bruised and beaten just to save me. I don't know exactly what have happened, nor what started the rage but, Baekhyun ah... Why are you like this? 

I wanted to say thank you but those were the words that came out of my mouth. It's true, he's really stubborn! 

"Aigoo, Jin Ma is crying like a baby." Baekhyun said while patting my head.

"Aww they're so cute." Kai said.

"What are we, dogs?!" Baekhyun protested. We all laughed and I wiped out my stray tears.

We all walked home together, talking and laughing as the day ended.

 

As I was walking home from school, there were two men who were standing at the side of the road. They were the ones who I encountered last time, and it seems like they're waiting for me.

I was right. They were.

They hurriedly grabbed my arms and took me to an empty grassy lot at the side of the road and beat me, telling me not to fight back because JIn Ma would be in great danger.

I didn't fought back, thinking that It would save JIn Ma.

Then a girl came to my rescue. She was unbelievably great in taekwondo, and she was crying when she hugged me.

Probably the greatest day of my life, despite the bruises I had, because Jin Ma hugged me,

It was the first time.

 -Baekhyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaaaa at last! Haleeerr readers! Did you like this chapter? I wanna see your reactions hahaha! Comment and subscribe! Have a nice night!! ^O^