Not happening again!

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

Jin Ma's POV

2nd day of class!

I put on my hoodie and walked at the campus. 

"Yah, have you seen the new student that Baekhyun ate with yesterday at lunchtime? He's so cute!!!" A girl said.

With Baekhyun? The guy who treated my lunch? LUNCHTIME?!

"Ehh!! Really? I wanna see him!!" Omo, I hope they're not talking about me.

"Excuse me, but did you say Baekhyun is with a guy yesterday at lunchtime?" A tall guy with a deep voice asked the girls. The girls nodded and ran away, shrieking. What's wrong with them?! Oh I bet he's a heathrob.

"But I wasn't with Baekhyun yesterday at lunchtime! And I am not a new student!" He said to the 2 guys at his back.

The guy on his left is a bit shorter than him and has a tanned skin. The other guy has a milky white skin. But I'm sure that they're taller than me. Hmm, must be Baekhyun's friends! 

Then they caught me looking at them. I was startled and I looked in other directions, but as I looked to my right, I saw my seatmate, Baekhyun. I turned my back to him and started to walk but...

"Yah, Jin Ma yah!" I stopped walking and turned to him.  

"Sup."

"Let's go up together!" Baekhyun said, smiling. But before I can say no, his friends saw him.

"Baekhyun ah!" The tall guy said.

"Chanyeollie! You guys are early today!"

"Ayy, don't call me Chanyeollie! Oh, btw, is he the one with you yesterday at lunch? Girls were talking about him a while ago."

"HE?!" Baekhyun and I both reacted.

"Gaaah, can't you all see my skirt?! I maybe wearing a hoodie but I'm a girl!"

"O___O Okay okay, I'm sorry!! I didn't, kinda... notice it. Hehe." The Chanyeollie let out a wide grin. I glared at him half smiling. Baekhyun laughed. 

"Guys, meet Jin Ma. SHE'S my seatmate in drafting class. I also thought she's a he but I was wrong" He emphasized the SHE part.

"Oh, annyeong Jin Ma. My name is Kai." I shook his hand.

"I'm Thehun." Wow, deep voice too! I shook his hand.

"And I'm Chanyeol!" He said with a big bright smile. I shook his hand.

"And I'm Baekhyun!" Baekhyun said appearing right infront of me.

I stuck out my tongue.

He frowned. 

"Nice to meet you all guys!" I smiled. They were all nice! Baekhyun has nice friends.

After that, we all went to our classes. Me and Baekhyun went to our first class, while the three of them went to their own classes, since we all have different sections. 

 

"Class, today I will give you your first project. Since our first topic is outdoor sketching, choose a setting that you think is beautiful for you, then sketch it on a bond paper. Deadline is tomorrow. Individual. Understood?!"

"Nae~" We all answered in chorus.

Hmm... Outdoor sketching is fun! I wonder what I will draw.

"Jin Ma yah, what setting will you draw?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hmm, I think I'd like to draw the houses and the night sky. I like moons."

"Ohh. You already have a setting to draw. What should I draw?" He looks too confused. 

"I suggest you draw something that caughts your attention later when you walk home!" I said with a smile.

"Ohh, you're so brilliant Jin Ma yah!!!"

"Eh? Hahaha! That's easy."

"Thank you!! But, I'm taking the bus everytime. Can you walk with me? So it will not be boring?"

"Aigoo. You're such a baby! I have somewhere else to go later. And I hate you. I hate you remember!!"

Baekhyun frowned. "Jeeebaaaaal?"

"NO!" I shook my head.  I was just joking about it. But I was surprised to see him real sad. I mean, he's also a smiling face. He smiles everytime! I hope I didn't go that far?

 

The drafting class has ended and I need to go to another class so I need to get things from my locker, so he is. He never talked to me the whole time!

"Well I don't care!" I said as I opened my locker. I can't find my scientific calculator! I just used it yesterday!

"But... Aish!! Okay, I'll just walk with him later!" I closed my locker and searched for him. Fortunately, I saw him walking at the hallway. He walks in slow motion! Wah, did I really get himdepressed?

"Baekhyun ah!!" I ran towards him. He looked at me with lousy eyes. "Yah, okay, I'll go walk with you later."

"No it's okay if you don't want to." He replied, frowning like a child.

Then he entered his classroom without looking at me. I was left infront of his classroom door.

What the heck is that?! Aish!! So hard to cheer him up! Did that boy even go to the locker? We'll meet again later Byun Baekhyun!

I was walking to my next class until I saw him ran to his locker, grabbed his books quickly and immediately returned to his class.

I knew it! Hahahahaha! That pabo even forgot to get his things from the locker because of his drama!

I laughed quietly until I noticed the clock.

"WAH!! I'M LATE!!!!" 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Aish, where's my drafting book? Ah maybe I left it in the classroom."

Class is now over. It's already 3 in the afternoon and I think I'm the only one left here in the campus to go home.

I went to the drafting classroom and there I saw my book under my desk. I also saw a scientific calculator on the floor, under Jin Ma's chair. I kept the book in my bag and picked up the calculator to inspect it. There I saw Jin Ma's full name behind the cover, her address, and her telephone number. But the number is smudged.

I went out of the classroom with her calculator and decided to go home.

"Nevermind the project! I'm getting lazy to do it. Jin Ma isn't coming anyway. Stupid me is stupid!"

I plugged in my earphones and walked to the lobby.

 

Jin Ma's POV 

"Aaah!! Where did he go?!" I ran, searching for Baekhyun again. I think he went home and I'm the only one left here. The sun is shining in orange rays, and I can see a guy walking towards the gate.

 

 

 

Annyeong! Another short update! But thank you for subscribing!!! :DDD I love you guys ;DDD I'll make a long update next time. Araso? :D Have a nice day!