Rehearsals.

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

"Jeosonghamnida." I said, putting the best apology face I could pull out from my face. Omo, Shim Jin Ma. Congratulations for being such a careless girl! Applause for myself.

"How did she got to break that glass just by kicking a soccer ball?"

"Unelievably powerful." People from behind the broken glass reacted.

"Mianhae, mianhae sonsaengnim. Mianhaaae!" I said panicking. More students started to gather around me.

"Damaging school property. We have no choice but we have to let you pay for it." The male teacher, probably on his 30's with a shoulder-length hair spoke.

"How-- How much?" I asked nervously.

"The question should be, 'HOW'?" He raised one of his eyebrows, eyeing me. I can see his feminine side as he looked at me like that. I felt like I'm gradually shrinking!

"M--Mworago?"

"You're not paying it by means of cash, but by performance."

"EEEHH?" All the people in the session hall reacted, especially me. But except for one person, Suho.

"Heechul sonsaengnim strikes again." I heard Suho oppa murmured beyond the broken glass.

"What's your name?"

"Shim Jin Ma." I stuttered.

"SHIM JIN MA?! This girl here who looks like a boy, dressed in soccersuit is Shim Jin Ma?! Funny." Another lady mentor around her 40's reacted too. People around me also started chattering, even those in the session hall. Why? What's wrong with my name?

"That's Jin Ma?"

"Too manly to be nominated for muse!" WHOAH WAIT, WHAT MUSE?

"I really thought she's a guy."

"She was my crush!" A muse from inside whined.

"Let her wear a wig!"

I never knew this was going to happen! What's wrong with everyone? I just broke a glass and that has nothing to do with my name... I guess?

And I can smell one problem. Did I hear 'nominated for muse?' Oh no.

"So you are already included in the list. You just have to give me a mindblowing catwalk upto the contest proper."

"List? Um, what list, sonsaengnim?" 

"List of muses."

I saw Baekhyun and Suho on the other side of the glass saying 'Fighting!'

"Ohhhhh." was all I can say. I think I wan't to disappear!! Why?

Facepaaaaaaaaalm. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Okay guys, it's time for the real practice. First of all, let us choose partners. But of course, it will be drawing lots." 

I wish I will be with Jin Ma.

Argh! Okay okay. I admit it. I kinda... Like her. I THINK.

The mentors started announcing the pairs.

"Shim Jin Ma with..." She picked up a piece of paper from the jar, which she had been doing for several times now, and continued. "Kim Jun Myeon."

Right. She's with Suho Hyung. JIn Ma waved at Suho hyung and he did the same.

"Lee Han Min with..." The mentor picked another paper again. "Byun Baekhyun." Aish, another random girl.

"Nice one!" Chanyeol clapped his hands. I sighed and smirked. Actually, she's not really a random girl. She's one of the girls who made a confession to me. I was about to accept it as I thought she was pretty and kind, but then I saw her kissing with another guy. She's a player, and it grossed me out. 

"Don't you still like her? She's gotten prettier!" Chanyeol added. I just shrugged my shoulders, showing off my bored face. Chanyeol ah, you never knew.

Chanyeol gave me a confused look and tapped my shoulders as he walked to his partner.

"Okay guys stand up. Let's start the first intermission. Partners, close dance position."

Oh great.

 

Suho's POV

I was looking at Baekhyun as the mentor was drawing lots. He's been looking at Jin Ma the whole time.

I knew it. I knew that he likes Jin Ma. I can see it in his eyes. And now I am chosen as Jin Ma's partner.

Baekhyun frowned upon hearing it, and I saw it.

 

Jin Ma's POV

We started doing the close dance position, but I don't know how to do it. Suho oppa held my left hand with his right and placed it on his right shoulder. He held my back with his right hand while he held my right hand with his left and extended it sidewards.

"This is how you do the close dance position." Suho oppa said as he adjusted our distance. I stepped backwards as he kept on finding the right spot to stand. I looked around, they are all in position.

Then I saw Baekhyun. He looks so bored.

"Baekhyun oppa, we should hold hands." I heard his partner told him.

"Don't want to. My hands are sweating." He said coldy to his partner, Han Min.

The mentor started teaching the first step. It was quite a start because it is an intimate one. The steps should be followed, as the girl should go around the guy while holding hands and having a deep eye contact. Me and Suho oppa started to try it.

Our eyes locked with each other. For 5 minutes, we've been trying to maintain eye contact. But we keep on failing to hide our laughs.

The dance started to be more intimate, and there's this time when Suho oppa pulled me closer and our foreheads bumped each other. The thing is, we almost kissed

"Oops, sorry." He flinched backwards as he rubbed his forehead. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

Ahh! I'm starting to hate what we're doing! Actaully I really hate it since the beginning. The dance was being so intimate and I swear I hate it. Especially that I'm doing this with one of the girls I hate.

When Han Min and my head almost touched, I flinched and looked away. I accidentally looked at Jin Ma and Suho Hyung's direction while they're with their foreheads touching too. 

"Yah, Byun Baek, follow the steps." Heechul sonsaengnim tapped me from behind so I looked back to Han Min. No choice.

We took a break, and I left my partner eating alone. Oh how stubborn I am.  

 

Suho's POV

"Baekhyun ah! Want some ricecake?" Jin Ma shouted over to Baekhyun who was sitting alone on the couch across the rehearsal room. He looks so bored, and when I define bored, I mean bored. I can see the bad vibes around him. 

"No thanks." Baekhyun said without looking.

"Oppa, what's wrong with him?" Jin Ma turned to me as she ate the ricecake she was holding.

"I don't know. Maybe he's mad at something or he doesn't feel well." I hope he's not mad at me, or I'll figure it out.

"Mad? or Sick?"

"Either of the two, maybe."

"Aigoo. He's really good at moodswings!"

We both chuckled and I messed Jin Ma's hair. I looked at Baekhyun who happens to be stealing glances at us. I smiled at him with my best tricky eyes. He rolled his eyes and looked away as he stood up from the couch and headed towards the door.

"Oppa, let's eat together!" Han Min said.

"Eat alone." He rolled his eyes and slammed the door. 

I think I know what to do. I can smell a nice plan.

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone! I'm back again kekeke sorry for the delay. I got lazy to type kekeke subscribe and comment! ^O^ Kamsahamnidaaaa! ;DDD 

Our Baekhyun has somethin'!! hahaha!!! moodswing bacon! ^O^