When sunset came.

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

Is that Baekhyun I saw?

"Baekhyun ah!" I called. He continued walking.

"BAEKHYUN AH!!!!!!!" I shouted. He looked at my direction and removed his earphones from his ears.

It's him!

I ran towards him.

"Yah, come on, you mad?"

"Hmph."

"Aigoo. Baekhyun ah! Come on, let's go walk together!"

"What are you supposed to call me? I'm older than you right?"

"Yeap! But, Baekhyun ah!"

"Baekhyun OPPA." He demanded. I glared at him. 

"Then what do you want to call me? Baekhyun HYUNG?"

I glared at him again. 

"Okay then, I'll go take the bus." He rolled his eyes and turned his back at me.

"Tsk. Baekhyun oppa!!" I said with my eyebrows pulled together. He suddenly turned and smiled. THIS DORK!!!

"Let's go!" He grabbed my wrist and continued smiling. Seriously, what is wrong with this guy?! So childish!

"Ew! Germs!!!" I removed my hand from his. Then he looked at me.

"Jin Ma called me OP-PA!" He poked my nose. I made a disgusted face. We continued to tease each other until he noticed a beautiful landscape.

"Jin Ma yah! Jin Ma yah! Look, look, a beautiful Oak tree!" He pointed excitedly.

      

"Omo, that's beautiful! But, too sad it's leaves have fallen. Yah, let's exchange!"

"Are you crazy?! I'm the one who saw this first. You draw the night sky!" He stuck out his tongue.

"I'd cut that."

We sat on the grass where the landscape is clearly seen and then he took out his bondpaper and started to sketch the landscape. I looked at him while sketching. He really has thin smiling lips, and his nose is too pointed. His eyes are so gentle too.

"Done!"

I realized that I have been staring at him the whole time until he has finished. I looked at his work.

"It's pretty good huh!"

"Of course, This will be the greatest and higest project tomorrow." He said crossed arms and proudly raising his left eyebrow.  

"Wait for my work. You'll regret everything you said when you see mine. Nyahahaha!" I laughed as I looked at the sky.

I felt a presence at my right cheek, and when I turned to look, his face is only an inch closer to mine. He looks startled when I turned, so was I! But for the first time, I got to look at his face this close. Way more closer than the day I first met him. And his eyes are like wandering into mine, it's like a puppy's eyes. We stared at each other for like, a minute, until realization came and I pushed him away from me which made him lie on the grass. 

"Yah, What are you doing?!" I picked up my bag from the ground and stood up.

"Ow! That hurts! Where are you going?" He said while messing his hair.

"I'm still going to buy foods at the groceries! See you tomorrow! Bye!!" I ran to the highway and rode a bus. I sat at the very backseat. 

What-what does he think he's doing? We almost kissed! Good thing I didn't turn that close to him.

After I bought the foods that I crave for, I got home safely, but it's already dark. My omma welcomed me home with a cermonette. ㅋㅋㅋ~

"Yah, yeoja! You're such a careless girl! Are you even a girl?! You always leave your things unattended!" My mom scolded me.

"Eh? Whoah whoah whoah, omma, what are you nagging about?"

"Good thing, Be... Baek.. Baekhyeong? Baekhyun! Returned it here." I goggled my eyes when I heard the name.

"BWO?! Baekhyun?! What did he return?"

"This expensive calculator, you pabo." Omma tapped the calculator on my head. "Go change clothes now, let's have dinner!"

I nodded and went to my room, perplexed.

Ah, he's such a ninja. 

I opened the cover of my scientifc calculator, and I found a folded note:

 

Pabo, you forgot this in our classroom.

And I also forgot to return it lately on our way home. ㅋㅋㅋ~

Take care of your things araso?!

                                        -Baekhyun Chingu ^-^

 

Chingu huh. That pabo!

After dinner, I prepared my sketch materials and sketched the beautiful moon and the night skyscape.

 

The sun is already shining on my face when I woke up. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 7:00 in the morning. 

"Omo omo! Aish I'm going to be late again! Why didn't you woke me up?!" I shouted at my alarm clock. Such a weird thing to do. 

I immediately prepared for school and kissed goodbye to my omma and appa. 

"Jin Ma yah! Wanna eat breakfast first?" 

"Ah, no thanks! I'm just gonna eat on school! Annyeong!!!"

"Araso, take care!"

I came to school 5 minutes before my 1st class. Hooh, thank goodness!

I decided to buy coffee first at the cafeteria. After I bought coffee, I bumped into a guy and accidentally threw some of my coffee at him!

"Wah, Jeoseonghamnida!" I bowed a million times at the guy. I took out my hanky and wiped the part where the coffee was thrown. 

"Ah, no it's okay. Good thing we're on P.E. Uniform, I still have an extra t-shirt and sweats." The guy smiled at me. His eyes are sparkling. 

"Oh, jeongmal mianhae." I bowed at him again. "I'll just treat you, tea? coffee? Whatever you want!" He chuckled. 

"No thanks! It's okay. Our classes are going to start anyway. Oh, by the way, I'm Suho, Suho hyung, I'm a junior."

"Ayy, what are you saying?! You're my oppa okay? Oppa! Nice to meet you Suho oppa, I'm Jin Ma, a freshman." We shook hands, but he looks confused. 

"You mean you're a..."

"YEOJA." I gave him a you-don't-trust-me-ah look.

"Oh right. You have...the chest." He scratched his head.

The school bell rang telling that the classes will start. We said goodbye to each other and both entered our classrooms. When I got in, I sat down on my seat with my coffee and saw Baekhyun snoozing noisily on his desk. 

"Yah!" I whispered as I tapped him. 

"Mmm..." He answered sleepily.

"Yah, you're drooling now."

"Eh?! Bwo?! What--no--aniya!!" He was suddenly awakened and panicked at the same time as he wiped his lips with his hands. I laughed unstoppably at his sudden action.

"Aish there's no drool!" I am now having a laughing fit. He glared at me as I laughed. When I finished laughing, I let out a heavy sigh. I can't breathe!

"Baekhyun, you pabo." I pointed his forehead. But suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and made me face him. I was surprised, I think he's going to kill me!

"What are you doing?" He just stared at me. I gulped and looked down after looking at his eyes.

"Don't you do that to me again or I'll kiss you." He said, smirking at me. 

"YUCK!" I attempted to let go of my hand but he pulled me closer to him. 

"Do you want me to do it now?" He sandwiched my face with his palm and looked directly at my eyes. I made a disgusted face again, a worse one this time!

But I have thought of a plan.

"Well if you insist?" I grabbed his face and pulled it closer to mine. Let's try how far this pabo can trick me! Gyahahaha!

"Whoah whoah whoah! wait a second!" He flinched backwards. And again, I laughed at him. Two points right there Byun Baekhyun!

"I knew it! I know you couldn't do it!" He facepalmed. "By the way, why are you so sleepy today?"  

"Nothing. I just lack sleep because I play a lot, and I have gigs at night too."

"You have gigs?! Wow, so you're a singer! But, yah, isn't it too dangerous at night?"

"Nope, it's a club for teenagers like us. No beer, no wine, , no ion. And perhaps, I always come with my friends, so it's okay."

"Ohh. Can I come sometime?"

"Sure!" He chuckled. I chuckled back at him. Lately we're enemies, now we're friends. Crazy world. 

 

I was walking home til I noticed a girl schoolmate walking 10 meters away from me. 

"Yah, yeoja! You're cute, can I have you?" A guy standing by a store shouted. I knew it wasn't me! He shouted at the girl! But hey, that's sounds so rude.

My female schoolmate looked at the guy nervously and walked faster. Then another guy came. Must be that guy's friend.

"Yeojaaa, come with us tonight, it will be good." He said while chasing the girl. They looked like those adult men in scenes! I was alarmed by the time the two men grasped the girl's arms and surrounded her. 

"Help!!!" The girl shouted as she struggled. I immediately ran towards them. 

"Yah! Get your hands off her!" I said as I pulled her from them. I let her stand behind me as I blocked the 2 men with my arms. 

"And who the hell are you?!" The man with the grey bonet asked.

"Dude, I think it's her boyfriend." Boyfriend? WTF--

"Go away or I'll call the police! Wait, Imma teach you a lesson first." I dropped my things. Cracked my knuckles. The sky is like driven to the ground as I punched them in the face and at the stomach. I bumped their foreheads with each other, and I even kicked them in the balls! The girl keeps on stepping backwards whenever those morons would get closer.

"SHIBAL! How could you--!"

"WHAT? Do you want me to kick it again, huh?!"

"A-aniyaaa!!!" The 2 men said as they ran away from us. I was relieved by the time they were gone at my sight.

"Are you okay? Have you been touched?!"

"Ah, no~ Thank you very much!!" She clinged at my arm.

"A-eh wewewewait." I removed her arm.

"Wae? You're my superhero! You're Superman!" Aigoo. Not explaining this again.

"Correction, Superheroine? Superwoman!"

"EH?!" She stepped backwards as she inspected my whole body, from head to toe.

"Oh right, you don't have an adam's apple, and you have s." 

How many times will I explain this to the world.

"BTW, I'm Dal Lae! Pyeon Dal Lae!" She introduced. She is a cute girl who has a cute little voice. I hope I could be as cute as her.

"Ah, annyeong! My name is Shim Jin Ma. Call me Jin Ma!"

"Nice to meet you! Hey, thanks for saving me."

"Mm, no problem!" 

We said goodbyes and went opposite ways on our way home. 

When I got home, I found a pair of school shoes at the floor in front of our door. It looks like a male's shoes. I removed my shoes and went inside. 

"Omma, appa, I'm here now!"

I heard my parents laughing with a guy. When I went into the living room, I saw, wait, who's that guy again? The one I've thrown my coffee by accident just this morning?

"Suho came by to ask permission from us to let you go with him." My omma said when they saw me pull my eyebrows.

"Suho?"

 

 

*jeoseonghamnida - A formal way of saying "I'm sorry"

 

 

Author's Note!

Wah!! Sorry for not updating this past few days. I'm... busy? IDEK hahaha!! And thank you for the new subscribers!! :D You can comment anytime hahah! :D And have you seen the driving safety song of EXO K?! AAAAH!!!!! Baekhyun is so cute there!!!!!! Also Suho!!! All of them!!! <3 ^O^ Ahh!! Anyways, thanks again, you're really making me happy!! Have a nice night! :DDD