Jelly

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

Baekhyun's POV

Ahh I'm so pissed! I don't even know exactly why, but I feel so pissed! So many bad vibes around. I guess this isn't my day. 

I stood at the long balconies of the hallway, staring at the view of the campus.

"Pineapple Juice." Suho hyung, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, handed me a can of juice. 

"Thanks." I looked at him and took the juice.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing." I shook my head and opened the can. 

"Ahh I'm relieved that Jin Ma is my partner, even though it's obvious that she doesn't know anything about these things. It's really hard to be partners with other girls. I feel awkward." Suho hyung said, rubbing his nape as he smiled sheepishly. I gulped the juice in the can. Hyung don't start!!!

"You know what, Jin Ma is a nice partner. Even though she's clueless, she can still cope up with what were doing."

I looked 500 meters away and sighed.

"She's such a fast learner."

"..."

"And it's pretty cute when she laughs at her mistakes!" Suho hyung made a chuckle then he turned to me. 

"Baekhyun ah, I want to tell you something." I glanced at him and looked away.

"Go ahead."

"Don't tell anyone!"

"I won't."

"Cause I think I kind of..." He made a quiet chuckle. "Like her." 

"Okay." I nodded.

"I want to ask her out, after the contest proper." My face suddenly turned to look at him quickly. I don't even know how shocked I look like.

"What? Why do you like her? And why would you ask her out?" I asked.

"She's a nice girl so why not?"

I drank my juice again.

"Waeyo, are you jealous?" Suho hyung gave me a teasing smile. I choked.

"No, of course not!" 

"So would you mind?" YES I WOULD.

"W--why would I, of course I won't. Go ahead, I bet she likes you too." I snickered.

"Araso. Then I'll ask her out right after the competition."

I gulped some juice again and it's empty. 

"Ahhhhh I'm so excited. Well, see you later." Suho hyung tapped my shoulders as he walked back to the rehearsal room, leaving me perplexed.

WHAT WAS THAT.

Did he do it on purpose?

Hyung, what the hell was that?!! 

 

Jin Ma's POV

Baekhyun entered the rehearsal room still in a bad mood, but this time he looks confused.

I followed him with my stare and eyed him as he sat on the couch, then he stood up, then fixed his hair on the big mirror, then he sat again, and this time he looked at my direction and caught me looking at him.  I didn't look away, but instead I decided to walk straight to him and sit beside him on the couch. He moved a bit away from me and looked opposite my direction.

What's wrong with him?

"Yah, why don't you talk to me!" I tapped him but I didn't get a reply.

"Baekhyun ah..." I prolonged my voice as I poked his ribs where his ticklish part is.

"Eeeshhh," He flinched away. 

"Baaaaaekhyuuun aaaaaah!" I tickled him more, on the ribs and on the neck. His frowning face gradually twitched to a helpless giggling face and he flinches away like he's dancing without music.

"H-hyah! Yah hahahahahahajima! Hahahahahaha-hah-jih-mah-hahaha!" He repeatedly said the words "hajima" and "stop it" as he laughed between words. I can't help but laugh at him too!

This time he got the chance to make revenge and tickled me back. And he was good at it! He quickly traced my weak spot. MY ARMPITS.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs with a deep voice.

I always go insane when sombody tickles my armpits. And one of the person who loves to do that is my childhood friend, Chen. Everytime he wins rock-paper-and-scissors, he would tickle my armpits as a punishment. That was always my weak, ticklish spot, and I always shout when he does that to me!

People inside with us stopped from what they're doing and turned their attention to us. We released our hands from each other and sat properly on the couch, like a toddler who got scolded by their teacher.

Then I got the chance to ask what's been bothering him.

"You little rascal. What made you that face all this time? Is something wrong?" I said as I tilted my face to see him closely.

"Nothing. I just don't feel well." He said calmly.

"Ohh, Suho oppa is right. You don't feel well." 

"Suho oppa, you call him oppa." The smile on his face brushed away, then it went back to frowning again.

"Ye. Waeyo? He's older than me!"

Baekhyun suddenly stood up, heading towards the comfort room, without looking at me.

"Yah! Baekhyun ah, please tell me what's wrong?" He turned his head with a serious face.

"I'm older than you too, and yet you still call me without honorifics. Don't be rude." After what he said, he rolled his eyes and walked away.

Goosebumps started to crawl on my body, upto my temples.

Does he want me to call him oppa too? What was that?

"Ya, oppa!" I stood up and followed him. I'M NOT GONNA DO ANY AEGYEO HERE.

"Baekhyun oppaaa,"  

"I'm not looking."

"Okay, guys, breaktime's over! Let's get back to practice!" I turned my head as I heard the teacher shout with her microphone. Then I looked back to where Baekhyun was.

He was gone. Then I saw the exit door on the verge of closing, that means he went out of this room again. 

"Ready?" Suho oppa held out a hand. I nodded and smirked as I held his hand.

Then I saw Baekhyun's partner, her eyes searching for every mark of her partner.

I pity her.

 

 

 

 

Oh no, Suho will ask her out!

Hey hey! This is chapter 11 you have just read. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!! ^O^ Baekhyun, don't be so jelly, he's still your hyung!! :DDD Stay tuned, goodevening!