Uh-oh, there's trouble!

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

As I was walking to school, there were three men who were talking about a girl who looked like a boy with brownish hair. The two of them looked so angry to that girl. I stopped and listened more. 

My ears rang when I heard the other man mention Jin Ma's name. I felt blood rushed upto my face when I heard them talking of how to kidnap her. 

My hands turned to fists and my legs involuntarily ran to where they are. I had them bruised. 

So I got a few back.

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Aiiigo. Yah, don't bite your fingernails." I said as I pulled Jin Ma's hand away from .

"Yaaaaa don't! I'm still enjoying it." She said, putting it back again to .

"GROSS."

":P"

It's drafting class again and she's my seatmate for the past few days. I think we've gotten closer to each other. 

But her hair doesn't grow. It's still short as always!

"Ya, Baekhyun ah, How much will you get if someone gives you 5 bars of chocolates, 3 plates of bulgogi, and 2 bowls of ramen?" She said, placing her elbow on my desk. Her face getting closer. I'm getting distracted here.

"Bwo? 10."

"Wrong!"

"WAEYO?"

"Because, it will all belong to me! You got none!" She laughed loudly while holding her stomach. "Aigo, I'm hungry."

Eish, this yeoja.

I lost track of time and realized that it's already dismissal time when I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and fixed my things. I prepared to go home.

My classmates already left. They left me sleeping!

"She didn't even woke me up..." I was pertaining to JIn Ma.

I rubbed my eyes one more time and stretched my arms. Then I stood up while fixing my hair.

There's something on my forehead...

It was a sticky note.

Yah, you sleepyhead!

Take care on your way home and

don't get bruises again araso?!

I'll kill you

                                  -Jin Ma

I smiled.

She worries about me?

I kept the note in my pocket and went straight outside.

 

Jin Ma's POV

"2 plates of dukbokki please!" Aigo, this is really my favorite.

"Here you go!" The vendor handed me 3 plates.

"Ahjussi, you gave me three."

"Take it, it's free, since you always buy here."

"Jinjja?! Gomawo!" I bowed and smiled.

 

I rode the bus after finishing my dukbokki. I sat at the very backseat. Then suddenly my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Jin Ma yah," Suho oppa called out.

"Nae?"

"Have you seen Baekhyun?"

"Eh? Aniya. I'm already heading home. Waeyo?"

"Ahh, we can't reach his phone. We're having a gig today."

"Oh jinjja? I'll call you if I--"

I was looking through the window. The sight of a guy being punched by two men stopped me from talking.

"Yoboseyo? Jin Ma shi?"

IT IS BAEKHYUN.

"SUHO OPPA I'LL CALL YOU LATER." I quickly stood up and jumped out of the bus.

"Yah, be careful!" The bus driver exclaimed.

I ran towards their direction. I was panting. I can't breathe. 

All that I'm thinking is that, I NEED TO SAVE BAEKHYUN. Save him from those unfamiliar figures.

 

Baekhyun ah, why do you get into so much trouble?

 

 

 

 

Cliffhanged? Stay tuned!!! Leave comments and subscribe! :DDD Kamsahamnida!

Oh, and sorry for updating a short one :DDD