Muse?!

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

"Shim Jin Ma, passed."

"Kamsahamnida."

"Byun Baekhyun," Omo, this is it.

"Failed." WHAT?

"Yaaaa sonsaengnim! Waeyo?!"

"You didn't study, so you failed. As simple as that."

"But, but-- I studied hard for that!" I frowned as I got my testpaper.

I really studied for that Literature test! Life is so unfair. Maybe I've slept while studying the parts where I failed. HAHAHAHA.

I sat down and looked at Jin Ma.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." She said while shaking her head.

I frowned again.

 

Jin Ma's POV

One reason why I shouldn't fall for him? He doesn't care about his grades. 

"Look who's here!" Chanyeol said when he saw me and Baekhyun entering the cafeteria. They were already taking their lunch, together with Suho oppa, Kyungsoo, Dal Lae, Kai and Sehun. We sat beside each other at the remaining chairs they reserved for us. 

"The hugging lovebirds~ So sweet." Kai teased in an excited voice. I made a disgusted face.

"Ya, what lovebirds?!" Baekhyun protested. 

"Seeing you hug that intimate makes us feeeeeeeeeel something!" Chanyeol added. I shoved the spoonful of rice in my mouth.

"Baekhyun ah, when will you ask Jin Ma out?" Kyungsoo asked. I picked up some beef using my chopsticks and shoved it in my mouth too.

"Yeah, we can double date next time!" Dal Lae suggested.

I choked, rice coming out of my mouth to Baekhyun.

"Grossss!!!" Baekhyun said, shooing the stray rice on his arm.

"Yah! What are you guys saying! It creeps me out!" I said jokingly. "Sorry for the rice. Hehe." We all laughed with our mouths full.

"Baekhyun ah, do you like Jin Ma?" Suho oppa, who was just quiet and smiling the whole time, joined the conversation.

"Bwo?" Baekhyun looked at me. "Aniya! My type of girl is the one who has long hair and has a feminine attitude."

"Ya jinjja--So you're telling me that I'm not that feminine enough?!" I said while hitting Baekhyun.

"Aigo, my bruise! Yahh!! Why are you hitting me?!" BAekhyun said as he covered himself.

"Because it's like you're telling me that I'm not that feminine enough indirectly."

"Then you must be disappointed for knowing that you're not my type." This guy is sooo full of himself.

"Eeeysh!!" I messed Baekhyun's hair.

"Aigoo, the lovebirds are quarelling." Kai teased again. "Omo, I'm becoming a shipper. The BaekJin couple shippper!" Then he laughed a deep but joyful laugh. Probably the first time I've heard him laugh like that! Or rather, the first time I heard him laugh. 

"Kaaaiiiii quit that please?" I begged him, smiling. He gave me a smile and a shake of his head saying no, I wont stop shipping you.

"How about you Jin Ma, do you like Baekhyun?" Suho oppa asked again.

"Yah, what kind of question is that--Of course not!"

"I know, I know. I'm too perfect to be liked." 

"Yeah, too perfect to be spanked and kicked to the sky! My ideal type is someone HARDWORKING, KIND, HUMBLE, and SMART! The total opposite of this guy here." I put my hand, palms up, under Baekhyun's face.

"LIke Suho hyung?" Sehun who just kept on laughing, spoke at last. Suho oppa looked startled upon mentioning his name. 

"Uh, yeah! Exactly. And as handsome as Suho oppa too. Suho oppa is like, a total package!" I mean it, Suho oppa is really the type that girls like.

"Eyy, gomawo Jin Ma shi. I am flattered." Suho oppa chuckled dashingly. Then I stuck my tongue out to Baekhyun. He made a face after noticing it.

"Nice type but I'm more handsome than Suho hyung." Baekhyun said proudly. He is reeeeaaaaalllyyy really full of himself!

I looked at him with a disgusted face again.

HE SMILED AT ME AND MADE A HEART ON HIS FINGERS.

"You're sooooooo full of yourself!" I said as I poked his nose.

 

Baekhyun's POV

After we have finished our lunch, we all went downstairs together. Jin Ma has a soccer game at exactly 1pm, so she went ahead of us. That tomboy has a lot of sports activities.

"Yah may I see may I see, who's in it?"

"Omooo! I'm included in the list of muses!" 

We can hear voices downstairs, specifically at the bulletin board. We all went down to take a look on what's going on, and then we saw,

 

Nominated Muses for the School's Sportsfest

  1. Han Jin Ri                          6. Pyeon Dal Lae

2. Choi Bin Yee                       7. Park Chae Ji

3. Lee Han Min                       8. Shim Jin Ma

     4. Geum Jan Sung                  9. Song Hwang Bo

  5. Bang Seung Yeon               10. Kim Min Hee

 

"SHIM JIN MA?!" We all blurted out.

"You know her, Baekhyun shi?" A student asked me. We all looked at each other. Me, Suho hyung, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Dal Lae, Kai, and Sehun. 

"Uh, yes, she's our friend."

"She's the only new student on the list. I wonder what she looks like!" Another guy student said.

"Is she pretty?"

"Is she hot?"

"Is she damn attractive?"

Guys around us started to chatter. All we can say is, 

"Nae, nae. She's cool." 

We also saw our names on the lists for the sportsfest. The 6 of us. And then we managed to escape from the crowd.

"I wonder how Jin Ma got in there!" Dal Lae said.

"Maybe she's one of the most attractive women in the university, reagrdless of how people look at her." Suho oppa said.

"Yeah, maybe the girls voted for her to join." Kai said.

"Noona is very pretty." Sehun said.

"Agreee. It's just that, others don't see it." Kyungsoo said.

"Girls do like her a lot!" I said, 100 percent sure.

"Remember when girls were talking about her? They were squealing, thinking that Jin Ma is a boy!" Chanyeol said with excitement.

Yeah, I remember that day. The day when I treated her lunch was also an evidence.

"Announcement! People who were on the list of muses and escorts must go to the session hall for rehearsals!" The student committee shouted around the hallway.

"Right now?!" We all asked.

"Yeah, right now!"

We left the corridor and went to the session hall. All of the people in list were there, except for one person--Jin Ma. 

"Okay, is everybody here? Lets have a roll call."

Our teacher started calling names, one by one. 

"Park Chae ji?"

"I'm here."

"Shin Jin Ma?"

"..."

"Shin Jin M--"

And then some soccer ball hit the large window glass, it made a loud noise, and,

it broke.

We all went to the window to see who it was, and we all saw Jin Ma grinning as if she really made a mistake, with her hands making a peace sign.

"J--Jeo--Jeoseonghamnida."

 

 

 

Mehehe such a careless girl! :D I'll make more of the sweet scenes of Baekhyun and Jin Ma on the next chapters so please bear with me! Thank you for all your love and support for this fanfic. Love you all guys!!! >:D<