Papers

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

"I'm sorry but can you please tell me why are you glaring at me?" I said as I approached Han Min from across the rehearsal room. I have noticed her so many times giving me that bad glare and I just couldn't help but get annoyed, because first of all, I don't know the reason why she is doing that.

"Nothing."

I frowned at her, waiting for another response.

"You know what, I'm sorry okay. I..." She trailed off, thinking.

"Go ahead, tell me."

"I am the one who tied those cords which caused your fall." I knew it. "Again, I'm sorry." She flinched away as she felt awkward. I think it's not her nature to say sorry but I'm happy that I felt sincerity through her words. I smiled at her and held her shoulders.  

"It's okay, I forgive you." I sled up my loose pants and showed her my healing legs, free from bandage. "Look, it's getting better!" 

She smiled sheepishly. "I bet Baekhyun really cares for you." I shot her a look with my brows both raised in confusion. "Mwo?"

"Oh, nothing nothing."  She smiled and rose from her seat.

 

It's been a week and my legs are already healed. Even myself couldn't believe what miracles are inside my system, making my wounds heal faster than expected!

"Jin Ma yah, are you now ready to join us again?" Chanyeol asked as they huddled in front of me.

"Uh..." I hesitantly answered.

"You will join us right? WHO WANTS TO SEE JIN MA DRESS UP LIKE A GIRL? Say Carrots!" Baekhyun shouted mindlessly. 

"CARROTS!" Everyone answered in unison, and Baekhyun, feeling empathized, winked at me.

"Ya, pabo, I am a girl!" I spanked his head and turned to the people in the rehearsal room. "Guys?!"

"Just think about the glass you've broke." Heechul sonsaengnim exclaimed. Crap he's right. I still have an offense to take care of! And being the price, they asked me to join this competition, and I'm gonna go around to dress up like pretty dolls. "Aigoo you're right."  I facepalmed as a reaction.

"So how about this?" Heechul songsaengnim showed me a dress. IT IS FREAKING Y I'M TELLING YOU. It gives the creeps out of Shim Jin Ma's nerves!

"YAH SONGSAENGNIM?!" 

"Omo, I'm so excited to see her with that dress!" Chanyeol reacted.

"She'll definitely be a different person." Kyungsoo said.

"Noona will look prettierrrr!" Sehun said as he ruffled my hair.

Baekhyun kept on laughing as he held the ends of the dress then he would continue to laugh at himself again. I shot him a glare. "Ya why are you laughing?" Baekhyun closed his mouth abruptly, trying to hold his laugh. 

"I wonder what you would look like with this dress, and your muscles." Then he laughed again. Suho nudged his arm telling him that he's gone crazy by a stern look.

"AISH!" I reached for his neck and strangled him in my arms. 

"ACK--JIN MA--!" Baekhyun struggled at my masculine strength grip. Hehe. Then all of the people in the session hall laughed. The muses and escorts, huddled around the center, laughed as the thought of the competition is fast approaching. We knew that this competition is a friendly one, knowing that each of us can be the winner. And wearing a dress is going to be a big challenge for me. Definitely my first time to be wearing one. And that's going to be tomorrow.

 

Baekhyun's POV 

"Jin Ma yah," I called out to Jin Ma who's been fixing things in her locker.

"Neh?" She turned her head to look at me, still fixing some stuffs in her locker. 

"I'm so excited for the competition!"

"Wae? What's so exciting about that?!"

"Nothing, I just felt excited to show my awesomeness on stage." I grinned at her.

"Esh." She pushed my forehead with her fingers. "You say, you just want to see me in a dress." I forced a teasing laugh from my diaphragm.

"Just make sure you would look like a girl."

She frowned and glared at me as she scratched her head. She continued to fix her things in the locker, and there I saw uncrumpled papers compiled in a paperclip.

"What's that?" I pouted to point out the papers.

"Ah this? Some random anonymouse someone is giving this to me." She snickered. 

"Why are you keeping it?" 

"Because..." She smirked. "I like what is written in it? I smile everytime I read it. And whenever I receive some, I am excited to read what's in it. Though that person is giving it to me in a variety of odd ways." She shook her head in amusement. "Sometimes It would just fall from somewhere, or appear out of my lunchbox, in my locker, it would be even stuffed inside my shoes for PE sometimes!" She chuckled. "Funny but true." 

"You like it?" I smiled.

"Yeah! I'll read some for you!" She grabbed the pile of papers and closed her locker. She dragged me outside the building and we sat under a tree in the campus. 

"I'll read you one of my favorites." 

"Go ahead." I chuckled. She cleared and swallowed. 

"What is the animal that says 'why'?"

"Monkey." I answered. 

"Why?!"

"See, you're the monkey!" I was trying hard to keep my laugh but I bursted it all out. She closed abruptly and covered it with her hand. 

"Yah! How'd you knew that?"

Because I wrote all of it Shim Jin Ma. That joke was supposed to go like, 'What is the animal that says 'why'?' then the other would ask what is it, then the other will answer some animal in random, so the other will ask why is it so. If the other asks why, then he is that animal because he said 'Why'. And that's a lame childish joke. Hahahaha.

"I just knew." I shrugged, smiling.

"Here's another one. It's also my favorite."

I smiled. I'm glad you like it. 

"Are you a tooth?"  

"Why?" I asked, smiling.

"Because I can't smile without you." She laughed. "It's good right?"

I nodded. Yeah, it is. It's my favorite too.

"He must be a very romantic but corny man."  She chuckled and compiled the papers back in place. "I hope I receive another one next time."

"Don't worry, maybe that person is doing another one right now." I poked her nose. 

We stood up for home and parted ways. I made all those crumpled papers and intentionally messed up some of my handwritings in it. I remember when I tossed it on her forehead and pretended that I was asleep. She looks so clueless so I hid my laughter behind my elbows showing that I am asleep on my table.

 

Jin Ma's POV

"Ommaaa!!! Where'd you put all my clothes?!" I shouted, sitting on the floor, digging up my empty wardrobe. 

"It's not empty, have you seen the dresses I have placed in the hanger for you?" I frowned. It is empty if my hoodies, tees, sweats, pants, and cargo shorts aren't there!

"What's all these clothes doing in here?!"

"Don't you ever skip on that event tomorrow young lady. I just want to make sure that you'll wear nothing but to dress up like a girl!"

How did she knew about the competition?!

"If you're gonna try to hide it from me, your teachers and friends wont." She let out a sly smile. "So for the meantime..." She snickered, still with that sly smile. "I decided to hide all your jeans, sneakers, hoodies and boyish clothes."

Even my sneakers?!

"OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

 

 

 

WAAAAA I'm back! *School issues* And I got hooked up reading other Bakehyun fics and I got so inlove with his hair yesterdayyyy HAHAHAHA <3 It's so cute!!! Have you seen it? XD He's like a kinder Baekhyun <3 I love him so much! Stay tuned all of you! ;D Kamsahamnidaaaa! :D