Crutches and Icecream

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

Baekhyun's POV

What the hell am I doing with myself? 

I am throwing tantrums like a child and now I turned my back at her. Baekhyun you are really being so childish.

Turnback.

No I will not.

Turnback!

No-- Okay, fine. For the sake of attendance.

"Paging Byun Baekhyun, get back here at the rehersal room, now." An unfamiliar voice on microphones echoed through the hallway I was walking at.

And now I am being paged.

I entered the rehearsal room and all eyes are set on me. I walked to my partner and held her hand on close ballroom position. This is no time to complain, and this is no time to act childish again.

I felt embarassed at the thought of me being this tantrum guy the whole time.

I felt a bit okay, that's when I recalled to my head that Jin Ma called me oppa. But I also thought it was by force, just because I told something about honorifics was the reason why she called me oppa. She originally calls me 'Baekhyun ah', not as sweet as how she calls my hyung, 'Suho oppa'. And it really bothered me when Suho hyung told me he would ask Jin Ma out. 

"Where have you been, oppa?" Reality snapped back when Han Min spoke. This girl calls me oppa alot.

"Comfort room."

"Oppa, please don't leave me alone next time okay?" Am I that mean to her? I replied a smile.

Minutes later, we finished practice, and it's already dismissal time. People in the rehearsal room started to get their bags and went out. It's getting dark outside too. 

That's when Jin Ma was about to walk, and she tripped, throwing herself on the floor knees first. I was alarmed when I heard her bang on the wooden rehearsal floor. Her impact was bad, so I ran towards her. 

"Ouch" She said as she wrinkled her nose in pain, rubbing her knees.

"Hey, are you okay?!" I said as I knelt down to check her.

 "Uh, yeah, I'm good!" She smiled at me with weak eyes.

"Noona!" Kai and the other four, Suho hyung, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Sehun rushed to Jin Ma. 

I looked at the floor, searching for what Jin Ma might have tripped on, and I saw a cord tied from couch to couch. I looked everywhere, searching for more hints, and I think I know who the culprit is.

 

Jin Ma's POV

Han Min was glaring at me badly when I tripped and fell on the ground. 

Things happened so fast that I didn't had the chance to look back. I caressed my knees, and it hurts alot. This is more painful than having injuries from playing soccer!

"Thanks guys." I said as Suho, Chanyeol and Kai assisted me to the couch.

"I'm going to call the nurse, hold on!" Kyungsoo scurried towards the door.

"Noona are you okay?" Sehun sat beside me.

"Yeah, yeah, no big deal. Noona is strong!" I smiled at them and looked around. "Where's Baekhyun?"

"I think he went out. Don't know what he's up to. Do you guys know where Baekhyun is?" Chanyeol asked.

The four of them shook their heads. But Sehun spoke, "I heard hyung curse under his breath."

We all looked at Sehun. "What did he said?" 

"I heard him say something like 'I'll finish you off' and some girl's name but I didn't hear him clearly. Sorry." 

We looked at each other perplexed, and Kyungsoo is back with the nurse. They helped me to get up but I can't walk propely. Wah, I think my knees had broke! ​  

At the clinic, they gave me ointments and bandages because my knees also got wounded. They also gave me crutches to support my walking. 

Baekhyun is still not here. I guess he doesn't care--

"Jin Ma!!" Someone shouted from my back. I turned around and saw Baekhyun running towards me. "How are you feeling right now?"

"I'm fine." I smiled at him. "I'm going home." Then I turned and started to walk, but a hand grasped my wrist.

"I'm taking her home." Baekhyun affirmed with a serious face. Suho oppa, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"Araso, takecare JIn Ma yah." Kyungsoo tapped my shoulder. They waved us goodbye and left. Baekhyun looked at me as I looked at his hand on my wrist. Then I looked back at him.

"Gaja!" He smiled and started to walk excitedly.

"Woah, woah wait easy!" I pulled his hand.

"Sorry."

We were walking home and we passed by an ice cream parlor. We went on one of the vacant tables. He pulled out a chair for me and assisted me to sit down. 

"Wait here, I'll buy some icecream. Mine's Vanilla!"

"Chocolate for me!" I smiled. Minutes later, he's back with our icecreams. "Thanks for the treat."

We ate it and finished it off without starting any conversation, just smiling with our messy faces. I tried to stand up, but it really hurts.

"Ow" I wrinkled my nose, making my eyes both close.

"Yah, careful! Can you make it?" Baekhyun asked, his hand ready to hold me if I fell. I looked at him with gritted teeth. "Yeah, I can." I tried to stand up again. Baekhyun shook his head.

"You can't," He faced his back at me and knelt down, sitting on his right ankle. "Come here." He turned his head and halted to come closer.

"Ya, w-what are you doing?"

"I'm going to piggy-back ride you, pabo." I stared at him for a moment. "Palliiiii!" He pulled me closer and I leaned myself on him.

Baekhyun is piggy-back riding me right now. First he carried my crutches, and now he's carrying me on his back too. Everything felt lighter the moment he carried me on his back. My knees still hurt but It was less hurt than before. It was great.

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Surround your hands around my neck, and make sure to hold tight okay?" I demanded. She did what I told her to do so. She wrapped her arms around my neck, as if she was hugging me. I stopped walking as I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart race. She peeked to see my face.

"Am I heavy?" She asked. I tilted my head to look at her and answer. She looks sleepy. Why does she look so feminine right now? I felt like I wanted to drop and leave her on the streets! She makes my heart race fast and I never felt like this before, but of course I can't do that.

"Nothing. Does it still hurt?" I asked, looking straight on the street.

"Nope! Thanks to you and your piggy-back ride. It really helps." She patted my cheeks. I closed my eyes tight at the thought of it and continued to walk. Where's her house again? I could barely remember it.

Right now I'm going to her house, and it's the first time that I'll be taking her home! Just like when Suho hyung took her home too, and hyung left his jacket and phone with her. Right, speaking of hyung...

"Jin Ma yah," I slowered down my walking and sighed.

"What do you think of Suho hyung?" What could be her answer?

I waited for a response. Seconds passed, still no response. "JIn Ma--" 

"Zzz...."

Do I hear snoozing? Okay, shes sleeping.

 

 

Hello my fellow readers!! I'm back with quite a long chapter, I guess? Is it long enough? Marebwa! Hahaha thanks for my new subscribers and those who doesn't leave this story hahahaah I promise I'll finish this hahaha!

Say Hi to my bestfriend and new co-author, mehrongkekeke ! She's a great author so I invited her to join me in my fanfic! 

Good eve! ^O^ Comments and feedbacks are loved! :DDD