The First.

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

Jin Ma's POV

"Yah, wait! Yaaaaah!!" I screamed as I chased the bus in the middle of the highway. 

"Namja-yah, there's no more space!" The bus driver exclaimed.

"Namja?! But I'm on skirts! Aish, it's alright, I'll just stand! Jebaal, I'm so laaate!!"

"Araso, araso. Hold tightly!"

I clinged to the door of the bus and waited for a person to step down. All the people in the bus are already standing because of space inadequacy, but I have no choice because I'm already 5 minutes late to my class!

My name is Shim Jin Ma. A hopeless romantic when it comes to attracting boys.

I attract girls instead.

I always wanted to fall inlove, like those in the fairytales! Like the story of the little mermaid!

Ariel who was prohibited by her father to fall in love with Prince Eric because their worlds doesn't match. But still, in the end, her father accepted the fact that her daughter is inlove with a human being, and they are really for each other.

Things like that! But, how could I? They can't see my beauty, so how could I find love?

True and everlasting love. 

After 10 minutes of my bus trip, I arrived on my school. Since I'm a fast runner, I made it to my classroom within 10 seconds, but I'm already 15 minutes late, calculating the bus ride and the walk together. 

"A-annyeonghaseyo~" I opened the door, peeking. I was relieved to see the classroom without a professor. 

"EXCUSE ME!" I heard an ahjumma voice at my back!

"Ai-aigoo!" I jumped in shock I turned and saw my professor standing behind me.

"And why are you late?"

"Um I woke up la--"

"Aish, sit down!"

"Araso, ahjumma. Ah I mean, teacher." The whole class laughed silently. "Hehe mianhae~"

 

I looked around the classroom. Wow, is this really a classroom?! I feel different! 

And I continued to look around. From the ceiling, to the windows, at the door, at the floor, upto my classmates. Until I met a classmate's gaze, I caught a girl looking at me and smiled shyly when our eyes met.

What?! Is she blushing when I looked at her?! Aniyaaa. Omo, Is she thinking that I'm a guy? Ew no!!!

"I think she likes you dude." A guy seatmate said. I turned to look at him. 

"Eh?! No way!" I made a disgusted face and turned to look at girl again. She is still smiling at me!

"Look she's still looking at you!"

"Aish stop it, I don't like girls!" I looked at my seatmate again, and this time, I got to look at him closely. He has small eyes, pointed nose, and thin, smiling lips. 

"What? Do you like boys? You're gay!" He teased me, laughing.

"BWO?! Yah, jeug eul lae? I'm a yeoja, YEOJA!!  Look, I wear skirts you pabo."

 

Seatmate's POV

Yeoja huh, haha I knew it!

"Okay class Let's start introducing ourselves since it's the first day of class. Let me start, I'm Ms. Kim Sun Young, your drafting teacher. I'm 45 years old and I eat children, Nyahaha! So better behave in my class or I'll eat you." Our teacher interrupted.

"Bwoyo? She doesn't look like 45!" My "yeoja" seatmate spoke in general.

"What did you say, miss latecomer?!"

"Ah I mean, you look younger than your age." Thw whole class laughed again.

"Good. Then why don't you start introducing yourself!"

My seatmate stood shyly infront and spoke. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Shim Jin Ma. 18 years old. I love dogs and foods! My favorite colors are green and, all of them! I can be a good friend so don't be shy to talk to me, araso? Kamsahamnida~" She bowed and smiled a bright smile.

"So you are Jin Ma, better come early next time! You're next!" The teacher pointed at me and I stood infront. 

"Hello my name is Byun Baekhyun. I was born on May 6, 1992 and I'm currently 20 years old. I look like 16 right?" I saw Jin Ma made a WTF face when I said that. I smiled at her reaction. "I love white, black and, grey. I'm the type that can make you laugh so I hope we can all be friends!" I bowed and sighed in relief. 

      

*Baekhyun!!!! <3*

 

"You're the one who always fails your grades I remember you." I scratched my head and returned to my seat.

"Yah, Baekhyun ah, right? You owe me one!" She whispered and showed a fist.

"Bwo?! For what?!"

"For saying that I'm gay!"

"Yah, yah, wait, Okay. How about, I'll treat you! Let's go together at lunch!"

She looked at me suspiciously while touching her chin.

"Baekhyun is the name right?"

"Yep! And you're, Jin Ma?"

"Nae. Nice to meet you, and don't forget my lunch araso?!" She offered a handshake.

"Deal." I shook her hand.

 

At lunch time, I treated her meal and watched her eat.

"Yah! Don't watch me! I'll melt! Go eat yours now!" She said with full. I laughed at her and started to eat my food. I noticed many people are looking at her, especially the girls.

They're not looking at me, but they're looking at this girl.

I think they're seeing her as HIM so they keep on looking. I'm more handsome than her! Hey, pretty girls! look at me!

"Wah, that was yummy! Yah, gomawo." She tapped my shoulder and stood from the chair.

"You know, many girls are looking at you. You look handsome while you eat but, I'm more handsome than you."

She glared at me. Wae?!  

"Please stop calling me gay neither handsome!" She glared at me once again and walked out of the cafeteria.

She didn't even thank me for treating her lunch!

And I guess, that's how our first meeting goes.  

 

 

 

*jeug eul lae - do you want to die/do you want me to kill you

Author's note!

Wah Annyeong! This is really my first time OTL :D Hope you like my story! Subscribe and leave some comments too!!! Kamsahamnidaa! :D <3