Bruised.

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

"Bae Ji Hoo?"

"Present."

"Bang Daehyun?"

"Present!"

"Byun Baekhyun?"

"..."

"Byun Baekhyun are you sleeping again?"

"..."

"Sonsaengnim, Byun Baek is not here." Moonkyu, our classmate said.

Is Baekhyun absent? Didn't saw him this morning either.

"Aish that kid is skipping his classes again! I'll mark him absent."

 

It's almost lunchtime and still, no Baekhyun appeared. His friends are looking for him too, especially Chanyeol. It's quite lonely without that monkey annoying me! 

I smirked and a mango fell on my head. I looked up and saw a lot of mangoes in the tree! Well, the campus has a lot of mango trees.

I jumped to pick up a mango within my reach. Then I sat under the tree, alone. 

I was eating steamed buns when an ice cream appeared in front of my face. Then I saw him.

"Baekhyun ah, you're here!!" I said as I stood up, smiling. I'm happy that he's here!

"I've been gone for just like, half of the day and yet you still miss me so much." Baekhyun said with a smile. "Here, let's eat icecream." He handed me the chocolate flavored icecream as he sat down beside me.

As I received the icecream, I saw a bruise on his cheek. His lowerlip has also dried blood, as well as his cheekbones.

OMO WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!

"Yah! What happened to your face?!" I said, grabbing his chin.

"Ah, it's nothing." He flinched his head away from me. 

"Did you get into trouble?"

"It's nothing."

"No way! Yah, come with me to the clinic!" I said, draggging him along.

We went to the school clinic and asked for medication. The school doctor gave me bandages and a gel.

"Put this gel before putting bandages. It would help lessen the pain and protect the wound from dirt."

"Ah, araso. Kamsahamnida Dr. Jung!"

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Yaah, you don't have to do this. I'm fine, really."

"Shh! Don't be so stubborn, Byun Baekhyun. Just! Obey. Araso?" Jin Ma said as she prepared the bandages. 

I pouted as I looked at her. 

 

"Wait, I don't know how to do this... uhh..." She murmured, scratching her head.

I chuckled and picked up the gel.

"PABO. Dr. Jung said to put this before applying bandages right?" I said, showing her the gel. 

I grabbed Jin Ma's hand, gave the gel to her, and closed her hand. 

 

ba-dmp... ba-dmp... ba-dmp...

 

Held her hand this close for the first time.

 

"I know, you don't have to tell me!" She giggled. She openned the gel and rubbed it on my bruise. 

"Ouch!"

"Oops, sorry!!"

 

It was cute. Everytime I pretend to be hurt, she always has this cute-panicking face saying sorry. 

Baekhyun you troll.

I'm staring at her the whole time she was curing me. At first look, she really do look like a boy. Looking at her face with a fair-white skin. Her chubby cheeks, her short brownish hair, her cute shaped nose, her naturally flesh colored lips, and her sparkling eyes despite the worried look.

What's happening to me? My ideal type is someone who's pretty in long hair. Does this mean that my ideal girl has changed?

 

I don't know what's got into me, But I felt like I wanted to pinch her cheeks.

I suddenly brushed her bangs away from her brows, and tucked it at the back of her ear.  

I can now see a girl in a guy's hair. 

She stopped putting the gel and looked at me. 

"Ya, What are you doing?" Jin Ma said and then picked up the bandages.

"Jin Ma yah, gomawo."

 

Jin Ma's POV

What did he just do? He brushed my bangs away?

Ani ani ani!

Not falling for that one!

"Jin Ma yah, gomawo." He smiled at me like a puppy again. That smile is really--! Cute.

Okay, not falling for that one again!

"You're welcome. Just, don't get into trouble again araso?! I'm going to kill you instead of healing you!" I slightly pressed his bruise.

"AAAHHH!!" He cried out like a baby. "I didn't! I just... Tripped."

"TRIPPED?! Are you kidding me?!" I plastered the bandage around his face.

"Okay, okay!! I won't get into any trouble again, I promise." He said while covering himself. "It hurts~ >.<" And he wrinkled his nose.

Then I put the bandages gently, not even getting him hurt a little. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Done!"

"You can already be a nurse! Thanks a lot. Yah, Jin Ma yah, I'll walk home with you later."

"Eh? Waeyo?"

"Nothing. I just felt like it." I just want you to be safe.

She looked at the ground, thinking with her hand on her chin. Then turned to me and smiled. 

"Araso! Yah, let's eat dukbokki on the side streets. It's pretty fun eating rice cakes while walking." Then she smiled at me again.

 

_____________________________________

 

"Hyung!! We were looking for you!" Kai said as he ran towards me, then Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun and Kyungsoo followed behind.

"Oh, waeyo?"

"Yah! What happened to you?!" Kyungsoo said, panicking with his O_O eyes.

"Hyung, are you in a mafia?" Sehun asked.

"Aren't you gonna tell something to us?" Chanyeol butted in.

"We know you Byun Baekhyun, for 5 years. You are not like this without a reason. Now what did you do?" Suho hyung asked like a father scolding a child.

A bunch of questions asked. They really know me so much, but I don't know how to tell them.

I was so confused!

They looked at me, waiting for my answer.

 

"Guys, what is love?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ohhh what could be the reason? Is our Baekyy inlove? 

HI THEREEE!! Sorry to keep you waiting. Chapter 6 is now here! UPDATING THIS SOON! :DDD THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!! Saranghamnidaaaaa! Comment and subscribe! Have a nice night to all! >:D<

P.S. GONNA BUY THAT EXO CALENDAR AS SOON AS I HAVE SAVED A LOT OF MONEY!! Nyahaha! Baekhyun is so handsome OTL JDASGHHA hahahahaha! :D