A Happy Night Out!

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

 

"Aaah right, you're Suho!" At last I remembered.

"But where are we going? And... How'd you know my house?"

"Baekhyun said you wanted to go to our gig. We have gigs everynight, so since he's the one buying our snacks everytime, he asked me to pick you up. And so he gave me your address." Suho said and smiled.

Eh? Suho and Baekhyun know each other? And how did he--? How'd he got my address? That pabo.

"Ohhhhh." was the only thing I've said. 

"Jin Ma yah, come with Suho now, Me and your omma knows he'll take good care of you. Go, go, go!" Appa said, pushing me and Suho outside the door. He looks too amused with Suho! Suho just kept on chuckling.

"Appa! You don't have to push me outside! I'll just change clothes araso? Suho oppa, wait for me!" I dashed to my room and quickly changed my uniform to a pair of jeans, a pair of converse and grabbed my panda beanie.

What is with my parents? Based on my experiences, they won't let nor allow me to go to clubbings that quickly, or even push me away to go to such!

"I'm ready!" I said as I got out of my room.

"Jin Ma yah, I heard Suho is an honor student?" Omma said smiling.

"Bwo?! Jinjja? That's nice." 

Suho nodded while scratching his head.

"So do you already have a girlfriend?" 

"Appa! I thought you want us to go now!" Suho chuckled.

"Aigoo aigoo. Araso, you can go now. Take care you two!" Appa said.

Suho thanked my parents and said goodbye. We walked on our way to the bus terminal.

"Suho oppa," I called out.

"Dae?"

"You didn't tell me you're friends with Baekhyun!" Suho chuckled. 

"Oh, well, were actually bestfriends since middle school. The six of us."

"Six? Who were those?"

"Me, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun." Ohh, so he and the three that I've met were bestfriends with Baekhyun!

"Coool! Since middleschool huh? That's pretty strong! But, I thought it's Thehun?" Suho oppa bursted in laughter.

"Ani, ani, It's Sehun! He really speak like that. He has this, somewhat called lisp." Suho oppa said laughing between words.

"Ohhhh!" I laughed. "I got trolled by that!!"

Suho oppa is a nice guy. he is really kind and the total opposite of Baekhyun! He is an honor student, like what he said earlier. And I can also see he's a hardworking one. His girlfriend must be very lucky! If he has one.

We took the bus and sat on the right side. I let him sat near the window and I sat near the aisle. He joked that it's too gentleman of me. After 15 minutes, we got to arrive at the club. I saw Baekhyun and the tall guy, Chanyeol standing at the entrance door with a plastic bag of snacks. 

"JIn Ma yaaah! You came!" He ran like a child towards our direction after seeing us step down the bus.

"Of course! How can't I?" I smiled.

"Annyeong Jin Ma shi!" Chanyeol waved at me with a big smile.

"Annyeong Chanyeollieee!" I waved back at him with a big smile too.

"So you met Suho hyung! He's my best--"

"I know it already! And we've met before."

"Eh? When is that?" 

"Just this morning!"

"She accidentally threw her coffee at me. ㅋㅋㅋ~" Suho oppa said.

"Aaah when you said that I'm drooling!!" Baekhyun stomped his feet and we all laughed.

"So, let's go inside?" Suho oppa said.

"Let's go! The others are waiting inside." Baekhyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside while Suho and Chanyeol followed behind.

There are a lot of people inside the bar. I can tell that they're teenagers like us! And the bar is well lit.

"Guys! Jin Ma is here!" Baekhyun said to his friends. 

"Annyeong! We meet again!" Sehun and Kai said.

"O_O Who is she?" A guy with big eyes said.

"Annyeong! I'm Jin Ma. I am seatmates with Baekhyun." I bowed 90 degrees.

"Oyy! We're chingus!" Baekhyun insisted. I stuck out my tongue.

"Oh, annyeong Jin Ma. I'm Kyungsoo." We shook hands. "Wait, I just want to be sure,"

"Wae? What's to be sure about?"

"You're a girl right?" Omo, he knew! I love him already. 

"Ah of course! Thank you for knowing."

"Oh yeah, Kyungsoo is not mistaken by her!" Chanyeol said.

"Ah, it's easy. I can see only by her face, the features, it looks pretty feminine. The hair is just the only masculine one, but you can easily notice that! You didn't?" Kyungsoo said with a O_O.

"Aniyaaaa~" They all shook their heads slowly.

"Guysss why did you not~ I hate you guyss~ Kyungsoo has clear eyes!" I said jokingly.

 

Baekhyun's POV

If only you knew, I also saw you as a girl since the beginning.

I murmured. 

I can't help but look at Jin Ma's smiling eyes.

I stared at her while she is laughing along and talking to my friends. Her smile is... really cute. Ahhh!! molla. 

Wait what am I saying?! Baekhyun you're such a gay. 

"Guys let's go backstage now. We're the next performer! Let's prepare the set." Chanyeol said, running to the backstage.We all followed behind. 

On the stage, Me and Kyungsoo are the main vocalists. Kai and Sehun play the guitars, Chanyeol plays the drums, and Suho hyung plays the piano. It's one hell of a band!

While we are singing, I saw Jin Ma sitting at the bar counter and drinking lime juice while her eyes are set to us.

"Yah! what are you looking at? Go sing your line now." Kyungsoo whispered to me as he nudged me with his elbow.

I even forgot how to sing my line. 

 

Jin Ma's POV

Waahh they're sparkling on stage. They look like a real band, like real superstars! Also, Baekhyun has a really nice voice. 

 

Wait wait, all of them actually. Not only Baekhyun!

"Jin Ma shi?"

A familiar small voice called me, so I turned to look. 

"Dal lae!!! Annyeong!!" I hugged her in joy.

"Yeah, nice to see you here." She looks sad, or mad?

"Is there a problem?"

She sighed first before she answered.

"It's just that, my boyfriend and I had a fight."

"Oh, sorry about that."

"AND HE IS SINGING!! OVER THERE!! He always spends his time with his friends, with his gigs instead of taking me to a park or asking me out on a date!! That gay Kyungsoo."

"EH?! KYUNGSOO?!!!" I said in shock. I mean, Kyungsoo? REALLY?! He's that guy who I think will be the last one to have a girlfriend! Oh well... 

"Yeah. That gay. Wae? Do you know him?"

"Ah, we just met earlier. Baekhyun, my friend, who's also singing over there, introduced me to his friends." I pointed at the stage.

"See! He didn't even introduce me to his friends!! He's so gay!"

"Yahh, you can talk about it later, since you two are both here. It will be alright! :D" I said as I patted her back.

 

Baekhyun's POV 

"Waaah, it really feels good to perform on stage! I want to become famous one day, and many girls will see my handsome face!" I said as I touched my cheeks. My friends gave me a disgusted face.

"Whaaat? I know, I know, I'm so handsome. Stop looking at me with those faces."

As we went to the bar counter, I saw Jin Ma with a cute girl. It's Dal Lae. I know her because she is one of the muses in our campus.

"Oh there they are!" Jin Ma pointed at us.

"D-- DAL LAE?! Omo, Why are you here?!" Kyungsoo said with his big eyes. Dal Lae glared at him and stood up. 

"Yah! You Pabo pabo pabo!! Aish! I really hate you Do Kyungsoo! You're not even happy to see me?! What Kind of Namjachingu are you?! I can't believe that you went to this gig instead of asking me out for dinner!!!"

"NAMJACHINGU?!" We all said in chorus.

"Waaa kyeoptaaaa!" Jin Ma said in amusement.

"Really?! Kyungsoo yah, you're dating Dal Lae?!" Chanyeol said with his big eyes.

"Ahh, hehe, Nae~" Kyungsoo scratched his head.

"I hate you Do Kyungsoo. REALLY HATE YOU." Dal Lae rolled her eyes while Jin Ma patted her back, calming her down.

 

 

 

 

 

WAAAA I'M BACK!! I'm writing my fanfic again! :D Thank you for all my subscribers who stayed with me and my story this past few months! :DDD I love you all!! :DDD Long chapter? I'll be updating soon! :DD Kamsahamnidaaaaaaaaa! :D