Stalker

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

GOT MY TRAILER!

Check it out, and enjoy! ^O^

 

 

 

 


 

Jin Ma’s POV

Phone? Check. Bag? Check. Wallet? Check. Oh and one more thing. Gloves? Check!

I am checking all the things that I need because today, I’m going skating with Suho oppa! I fixed my hoodie on my head and zipped my boots up. Everything’s ready and I gotta go!

I went out the house and bought a hot cup of chocolate first before heading the bus. As I entered the bus, I sat at the very backseat, which is my favorite seat because I loved sitting there even when I was young. It is the very outstanding seat in all because it is much more elevated than the ones in front. And I love it!

I sat at the left side, near the glass window since there are only the two of us at the backseat. The other guy sitting at the other end, at the window, wearing a cap which covers his face. My phone rang and I answered it.

“Yeoboseyo, Suho oppa!” I held my phone through my shoulders, stucking it in between my cheeks and shoulders as I held the hot chocolate with my left hand while my right searched for the fare inside my bag.

“Are you on the way?” Suho oppa asked on the other line.

“Yes, I am inside the bus heading to Seoul.” I gave my fare to the conductor. “Heading to Seoul juseyo.”

“Oh, I see. I am on my way too! Please wait for me incase you came first.” Suho oppa said.

“Nae! Take care oppa!”

The trip to Seoul is almost half an hour, plus the traffic was unbearable. But I can almost see the Namsan Tower, which means I’m almost there!

“Hachoo!” The guy on my right sneezed which made me snap my head at him. He immediately bowed down to catch the cap that has fallen upon his sudden movement and covered his face with it. He turned to face the window, showing the back of his head at me.

I stared at him for a while. What’s wrong with him? I shrugged.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Crap, I think she saw me! I turned my back at her and faced the window as best as I can. This is stupid. Why am I even doing this.

I can feel Jin Ma’s eyes staring at me from the distance and I don’t even dare to look back. Soon, she stood up and reached for the door. We are already at the bus stop. I let a few people came after her first before I go out myself, so she wouldn’t notice. I let out a sigh as I stepped down the bus and reached for the nearest restaurant.

“Suho oppa, over here!” I heard Jin Ma calling Suho hyung. He is already here. I quickly turned my back and pretended to look at the menu placed on my table.

“How have you been waiting?”

“Not much! I just got here a few minutes ago.”

“Oh, good then. So my treat! What will you eat?”

“Hmmmmmmmm…”

“I guess it will take a lot.” They both laughed in chorus. I was sitting at the table next to theirs. Behind theirs actually, Suho hyung facing at my direction while I was back to back with Jin Ma’s chair. A pretty girl appeared in front of me. “Hi is this seat taken?”

“Uhm, no. You can take that.” I said in a minimum voice, trying hard not to be heard by the other table.

“Mwo?” I nodded and prompted her to sit. “Ah, kamsahamnida.”

I ordered a single drink so that I can sip something while overhearing their conversation.

“Oppa, try this one.” I can hear Jin Ma’s spoon and fork clattering against the plate.

“Ah, kamsahamnida. It’s… sogogi?”

“Nae! I love sogogi!” They chuckled in unison. Ugh.As I was listening-- no, more than eavesdropping, all I can hear was laughter. I can feel the jealousy eating my heart. Until I noticed the girl in the same table as me, staring at me for the longest time. The longer the time I am overhearing Jin Ma and Suho hyung’s conversation, the longer she stares at me too. I looked down at my drink when she started to talk.

“Uhm, hi, do you have someone with you?”

“No. I came here alone, as you can see.”

“Oh. What made you here?” She asked giving me her charming smile. I noticed that.

“Just something.” I answered the best way that I could put the conversation to an end. Because I might not notice when the people on the other table leaves. But still, she continued chatting me.

“What’s… your name?”

“Byu—“ I stopped. She might call me that name one more time with a louder voice. “Park Hanbyul”

“Ohh, Nice to meet you Hanbyul Shi. My name’s Jung Soojung.” I shook her hand and never said a word. Once I heard the chair on the other table moved, I took a peek and saw them standing up and heading for the exit. The moment they went out, I slurped my drink to the bottom and stood up abruptly.

“Gotta go, bye!” I said as I ran to the door. The girl, Soojung intended to stand up but didn’t catch up. And I have made it successfully to the exit without either Jin Ma or Suho hyung noticing.

 

Suho’s POV

I knew it, he’s gonna be there to spy.I let out a smile and shook my head as I saw Baekhyun pretended to face the wall when I turned my head. I saw him because the jacket he’s wearing IS MINE. Hahahahahahahaha

“So, are you ready for the skating?” I asked Jin Ma. She beamed at me brightly and nodded.

“Nae! I am anticipating it a lot.” She rubbed her hands together. “I am excited!” Then she giggled. The way she giggles is like music in the ears. You would never thought that her giggle came from a guy-looking girl like her. I smiled and pursed my lips. I simply turned my head and glanced at Baekhyun again but he was nowhere to be found. When I was about to fall in line for the tickets, I saw Baekhyun at the counter, about five people before us, and he’s paying a ticket for himself.

Hahahahaha I knew he would do this.I can see him quickly because of the jacket he is wearing.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I kept on following them behind and they are already in a conversation when I started to eavesdrop.

“Suho oppa, does Baekhyun, or I mean, one of you had a girlfriend before? Well except Kyungsoo because he has Dal Lae now.” Jin Ma asked Suho while walking to the entrance.

“Us? Hmm, none.” Suho hyung looked at Jin Ma. “But Baekhyun had stalked a girl before.” Suho hyung chuckled. Hey!

“Stalked?!” Jin Ma laughed. Yah she’s laughing at me! “Who?! How, why?”

“As I remember, he did this when we were 12. He has a crush on Taeyeon noona, one of the pretty girls in the academy, and our sunbae. She helped Baekhyun to enter the school when he left his I.D. and Taeyeon noona claimed that Baekhyun is accompanying her to her singing contest, and that Baekhyun is a visitor, along with her parents.” Suho hyung stated. Yah that’s my personal thing. Heh I can’t join in the conversation to protest!

“Oooh, she’s a pretty nice girl too huh.”

“Yeah, and that day, Baekhyun admired her and always blushes when Taeyeon noona walks in his way. But then, one day, He knew somethin that made him lose hope. Taeyeon noona already have a boyfriend. He overheard their conversation that they are having a date, and the next day, he started stalking them. Good thing he didn’t do something to ruin their date!” Suho hyung laughed and Jin Ma laughed too.

“Aigoo! No way! Hahahahah he went that far?!” Jin Ma said choking in her own laughter. THESE GUYS ARE LAUGHING AT ME BEHIND MY BACK!! Oh I mean, in front of me.

That’s pretty much, stalker-ish.” Jin Ma chuckled again. “How creepy of him when he likes someone.” She shook her head in amusement. I can see their facial expressions even thought I am watching from behind.

“Yeah, you should be scared now.” Suho hyung laughed. “He might be doing it right now.” WHAT. Jin Ma and I both had the same reaction. Stiffened. “Now? What do you mean now?”

“Oh I mean, he might be doing it right now on someone. That is… when he currently likes someone.” Suho oppa let out forced laugh and patted Jin Ma’s head.

My cheeks heated up upon seeing that. 

 

 

 

Hi guys!!! I am back with another update again! 

And as you can see, I already have a trailer, made by Rai-na at Exotic Grounds! Check it out, and I posted it at the foreword too. I have changed the pictures btw and fixed it. Thank you for all the support!

Thanks for my new subscribers! <3 LEAVE COMMENTS TOO, I'D LOVE THAT! :D