Denial State

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

Baekhyun’s POV

It feels great to win something, just like winning this competition. But somehow there’s a part of me that feels something uneasy, and to think that Jin Ma was supposed to be my muse, just because she lacked femininity became the hindrance of it.

I glanced at Jin Ma who’s sitting opposite me at the table, chatting and laughing with the others while having a mouthful of rice.

She seems so carefree about anything. I smiled dreamily upon seeing her laugh and shook my head until I noticed somebody looking at me. My head snapped at Suhohyung, and I saw him smiling at me mysteriously. Like a smile full of plans behind. I looked away and pursed my lips.

  

Jin Ma’s POV

“Did you see noona on stage? She walked like a model and I almost saw Miranda Kerr in her!” Sehun narrated as he prompted his hands in every word he say. “Aaahhh noona neomuyeppeo!!” Sehun shook my shoulders excitedly. I giggled at his cuteness.

“Miranda Kerr? Yah you little” Kai rolled his eyes.

“Why not? Miranda Kerr is pretty and she has the curves!”Sehun popped out his lowerlip.

It’s fun having dinner with all of them, laughing and chatting like this was the happiest thing to do with friends. Sehun tells stories animatedly and Kai keeps on rolling his eyes everytime the maknae exaggerates. Chanyeol always gives the best reactions and Suhohyung laughs quietly and jokes around too. Kyungsoo kept on caring for her girlfriend, Dal Lae and wipes off every stain of food from and cheeks. They look good together.

Until I saw Baekhyun, the only person wearing a frown in his face. He’s like, wandering in deep thoughts.

I wonder why and what is he thinking of.

Then he accidentally dropped the food to his plate that his chopsticks are holding, before it entered his mouth, leaving him in a gape. Then he picked it up like a baby and ate it again.

I chuckled quietly. He really becomes clumsy when he’s out of the world. I smiled and shook my head and continued eating my food. Until I noticed someone looking at me.

I saw Suhooppa smiling at me, with his eyes saying something but I couldn’t tell. It looks mysterious. I raised my brows at him, asking why, but he just shook his head and ate his food. Still, with that smile on his face. I just shrugged and drank my iced tea.

 

Suho’s POV

It’s time to let these lovebirds know their feelings with each other. I am already feeling something that Baekhyun and Jin Ma like each other, but still, on the other side, they still deny it. Or perhaps, they still didn’t know that their feelings with the other already exists.

“Guys, wanna hang out at my house? It’s not that late.” I asked them without any hesistation.

“Oh that’s a great idea. Suhohyung’s house is big and we haven’t played his wii for a long time!” Chanyeol stated excitedly.

“Come on hyungs! Noona, join us!” Sehun prompted Jin Ma in a childish state, holding her hands playfully which made Baekhyun snap his head. “Also Dal Laenoona!”

“Alright alright, I’ll come as long as Jin Ma will come, too.” Dal Lae said.

“Nae of course! When Baekhyun smiles, I’ll join.” Jin Ma turned to Baekhyun who has been wearing a frown all day. We all looked at Baekhyun and the latter looked surprised, already in his conscious state.

“Ah nae, nae, of course. Hahahahaha!” Baekhyun forced out a laugh which made all of us drop into an awkward silence with weird faces looking at him.

“Yah hyung your laugh sounded fake.” Kai teased. We all laughed and Baekhyun made a face. “I said I’m joining!” Baekhyun scowled like a child.

 

We were all inside my house and my friends ran around like children inside. Roaming around here, roaming around there, playing hide and seek like it was childhood all over again.

“Hyung, when you find me I’ll throw this to you!” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun when he started picking up the mine balls from the ground. It was a toy.

“Yah, get ready for the action, General Byun Baekhyun is going to attack!” Then Baekhyun ran and chased the members with the water gun on his hand. “TRRRRTTRTRTUTUTUTRATATATATATAT! BAGOOM! Okay Sehun you’re out!”

“Aish, hyung you cheater!! I’m hiding under the bushes!” Sehun pouted. Jin Ma kept on laughing and soon joined the game. “Officer Shim Jin Ma, over!” They rolled over the stairs and hid under the fireplace which made them sneeze altogether. They all did the playing while I’m preparing the wii and the playstation. I laughed and shook my head.

“Kids, the wii is ready!” I called out. They all huddled around the living room, panting and catching their breaths.

“What the hell did you just do?” Kyungsoo said with an O_O laughing between words.

“Mother D.O, can you please cook for us?” Baekhyun and Chanyeol pleaded while showing their aegyeo. But before Kyungsoo could say no, Dal Lae laughed and pushed Kyungsoo to the kitchen and they searched for ingredients in the kitchen.

“Hyung, do you have sogogi (beef)?” Kyungsoo asked from the kitchen.

“Nae, at the freezer!” I shouted back. Later on, after all the playing, we were all watching tv while eating our bibimbap and spicy beef ramen. They ate with all their hearts until Jin Ma saw someone skating, showing on the television.

“Woaaaaahh” Jin Ma gaped at the television. “I wanna try that too.” She said, talking to no one, her eyes focused on the figure shown at the screen.

“Which one noona?” Chanyeol asked.

“That.” Jin Ma pointed at the skater and smiled. All the members flinched because they don’t know how to skate and they think it’s cold. Jin Ma frowned and tapped Baekhyun.

“Yah, wanna try skating?” Jin Ma asked. She didn’t intend to look cute but she, indeed, looked cute with that simple smile of hers. I saw Baekhyun in a startled state and his face almost blushing upon seeing Jin Ma ask him in a manner like that. I mean, man, who will not get startled with that. It’s Jin Ma’s unexpected charm.

“Uh, no. It’s cold! My skin will get dry.” Baekhyun answered awkwardly and looked away. Jin Ma blew her bangs and furrowed her brows. “You gay.” And she giggled. It’s my turn.

“Jin Ma shi, wanna try?” I asked. This is the date I am talking about. I smiled. Jin Ma’s face brightened and turned to me.

“Jinjja?! Of course! So, Saturday?”

“Nae, Saturday.” I smiled and tapped her head. I glanced at Baekhyun and saw him frowning and glancing little by little. He cleared his throat loudly and stood up in an abrupt motion.

“I’m just going to the comfort room.”

After he left the living room, they all looked at each other. “Looks like someone’s jealous…”  Kyungsoo said and they all clicked their tongues while shaking their heads.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

That’s it Baekhyun, that’s it. You loser. Why did you reject her offer?! Pabo, pabo, pabo.I facepalmed in front of the mirror and washed my perspiring face.

We all decided to go home afterwards since it was dark. But I was waiting at the gate, near the lamp post because the others are still inside, doing their business at the comfort room, when someone tapped my arms.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jin Ma asked me. I looked at her and her eyes are sparkling. Something’s got into me that made me pin her to the wall. I slowly moved my face closer to her, our eyes in contact with each other. My left hand pinned on the wall and my heart beating fast.

(imagine Baekhyun leaning on to you this close :">)

“YAH” Jin Ma’s breath touched my lips.

Mental faceslap. ByunBaekhyun, what are you doing.

“Don’t move,” I stopped moving my head closer and raised my right hand to her cheeks. “There’s rice left on your face.”

I unpinned my hand and turned my back at her, blushing so hard and sweat falling down my face. I closed my eyes shut and held my chest. It’s still thumping so fast. I let out a heavy sigh and opened my eyes.

“Yah, you’re acting weird.” Jin Ma said, fixing her messed sleeves that I held tight a while ago.

 

 

Okay so I have updated now! ^_^ Annyeong to all my readers. Please forgive me, and this chapter is long, atleast. :D THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A GOOD ONE SO BETTER WATCH OUT FOR IT! ^_^ Suho is going to a date with Jin Ma, probably. But how about the jealously growing Baekhyun? Stay tuned! ;)