Failed Kiss

Please stay away from me, before it's too late!

I am infront of a mahogany brown-painted door, and it's my second time. The first time was when I returned a calculator. 

I stepped forward to reach the doorbell. I fixed myself and bounced to lift Jin Ma a bit in her position on my back. I rang the doorbell.

Should I wake her up? But before I could decide, her mom opened the door with a smile. She quickly furrowed her brows when she saw the sleeping Jin Ma on my back, then she turned back to me and smiled. 

"Hello! it's you again Bae..." It seems like she already forgot my name.

"Goodevening. It's me, Baekhyun" I said politely. "Your daughter had an accident, she tripped from a cord and fell on her knees, so I carried her home." I smiled.

"Oh right, right! It's Baekhyun. I kept on thinking if it was Baekhyeong or Baekyu or something." She chuckled. "Come in, come in."

"May I?" I asked politely.

"Of course! How could I not let a handsome boy with my troublesome daughter on his back come in." She smiled.

"Ah, thank you."

Mrs. Shim halted me to go in, so I followed behind along with Jin Ma on my back.

"So how is she? What did the doctor said?" She asked as she led me to the living room. 

"Our school nurse said that she wouldn't be able to play games for a week until her sprained knee gets well. But she's okay, she just have to bear with her walking."

"Oh, she'll be okay. She can survive. That's how my daughter is. She only counts days and she goes back to play again." She chuckled. "Stay here for dinner, I'll just go buy the ingredients to be cooked." She tapped my shoulder and went straight to the front door.

"Oh, and keep an eye on my daughter, she snoozes loudly." Then she went out. I nodded and proceeded to the big, long sofa. I cautiously laid Jin Ma on the sofa, but I ended up sitting on the floor, with her arms still wrapped around my neck. 

She obeys too much, she really held me tight. 

I chuckled quietly to myself. I stayed there for a moment, because she wouldn't loosen her hold! Before I decided to let go by force, she snoozed again, and it made me look at her sleeping figure.

I turned to her and moved closer. I stared at her sleeping face, starting from her eyes, her nose, her...lips. 

"Why do you look like a boy, yet you look feminine today." I talked to her sleeping self. "And why, why do I like you?"

I leaned my head closer to her, I could feel my cheeks blushing all over again. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I couldn't believe that this is going to be my first kiss.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Shoot. I opened my eyes quickly and sat straight. Jin Ma is awake!

"I'm sleepy" I stood up and walked around the living room. I glanced at Jin Ma and she looked like she is not in the world yet. She sat cautiously and examined the atmosphere with cracked opened eyes.  

"What are you doing here? Is this my house?" She asked me sleepily.

"I carried you home right? Don't you remember? You're such an amnesia girl." She smiled like drunk and sighed. "Where are my crutches, I'm gonna go pee!" She tried to stand up, I handed her crutches. 

"Yah, I'll go with you, you might slip inside the bathroom." Hahaha what 

"Are you crazy?! I'm just going to pee you ert." She walked in and did her business.

Minutes later, her mom is back with bags of groceries. She went inside and saw us watching tv.

"Oh, Jin Ma, you're awake?! Can you walk?" Her mother asked worriedly.

"Yeap! Thanks to Baekhyun, he assists me all the time. Well except from going to the comfort room." She chuckled.

"Great, I'm making seaweed soup and chicken rice with beef tonight." 

"Yay my favorite!" 

"Are you okay with that, Baekhyun?" Her mother asked me.

"Yes, sure. I like Beef too." I smiled. Her mother proceeded to the kitchen. 

"Yah, Baekhyun ah, did you do some weird things to me while I'm asleep a while ago?"

"Huh? I did not kissed you"

"What?"

"What?" What?

"What are you talking about?" She leaned closer to my face. Were now inches away. "You mean you attempted to kiss me?"

"I said I did not. I'm not guilty" I looked away, blushing.

"Reaaaally?" She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at me as she smirked. 

"Yah if you don't quit that," I searched for the words to say.

"What?" 

"Stop it." I looked away. She laughed at me. What a relief.

"Aigo, you're really childish." 

"Who's more childish?!" 

"You" She laughed and stuck out her tongue. "Yah, goodluck for the contest, because I think I'm not gonna make it."

"Why? The contest is next week, and you'll get well after 3 days."

"How can you tell?"

"Because your mom told me you get well faster than the said time. Just think of the contest as a sport."

I'm so excited to see you in a girl's suit.

 

JIn Ma's POV

I looked around the classroom and saw my classmates almost dozing off on their desks. The class is being so passive and sleepy today, thanks to our physics teacher for letting us rest. Just when I was about to get something on my bag, a paper was tossed on my forehead.

"Ya!" I blurted.  

"Is something wrong Ms. Shim?" Our mohawk-haired teacher asked me.

"Mianhae." I rubbed my forehead and looked around. I didn't saw anyone guilty. Baekhyun was sleeping too. 

I uncrumpled the paper and I saw an unfamiliar handwriting.

 

Can you sit beside me during the exam? 

Because I feel perfect when I'm beside you.

What is this

Lunchtime, and it's lockertime too! 

Someone bumped me from behind and didn't even say sorry! When I looked behind, I saw Han Min glaring and walking away from me. I furrowed my brows and sighed.

It was when Baekhyun and Suho came at the other side of my locker and smiled. I waved at them and smiled back. When I opened my locker, I saw another crumpled paper again. I uncrumpled it and this time, it is written with a messed handwriting saying, 

 

Did the sun came out or did you just smiled at me?

 

What's with all these cheesy lines, I'm not used to it. I make and give these things but I haven't recieved one, even once in my life. Just this time.

Am I that boyish before?

I intacked the first paper that I have recieved with the second one inside the locker, and I proceeded to get my books with one hand, the other holding the crutch.

"Jin Ma yah, what's your food?" Baekhyun asked, appearing from behind the lockers. My books will fall!!

"I still haven't looked at it yet!" I answered, rushing to save the falling books. I lost grip of my crutch and stepped forward quickly to chase the heavy pile of falling books from my hand. But I felt so weak to support my weight, I might fall out of balance. Baekhyun quickly ran to help me when suddenly, a loud thud was heard.

"That was close" Baekhyun said, his breath touching my nose.

I fell down and... I landed on Baekhyun. I am on top of him. 

I blinked several times and stared at his eyes in shock. WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I shouldn't have-- I-- I sh-- *Facepalm* Congratulations for being clumsy again. 

"I--I'm sorry" I said, trying to stand, trying to be away from him right now! I successfully rolled away and sat on the floor, compressing my scattered books. This is all your fault! I was... I was referring to my books. *sobs*

"Are you hurt? You should've asked me for help." Baekhyun said grabbing away my books. He gave me my crutch and walked in the corridor with me and my books, passing through the people who saw us with that incident. I bowed my head in shame. 

Baekhyun peeked in to see my face. "Don't worry about it." He smiled at pinched my cheeks.

 

Baekhyun's POV 

Why do I always get into these situations?

First kiss wont allow me to have it.

 

 

Chapter 13 updated! How's it been? Your day, and this chapter? :D Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more sweet scenes ^O^ Feedback will be appreciated, please don't be silent readers! ^O^ Kamsahamnida! :D