True Love

EXPOSITION

*Qri*

"What are you doing here?!" I asked surprisingly still trying to recover from my little situtation. It was as if I could still feel his fingers inside me.

Just the thought made my body tingle.

"Why are you so surprised?" he asked as he stepped through the door.

I closed the door behind him and watched as he took a seat on the couch.

"Why are you here?" I asked still off guard.

"I just came to visit you. To see what you were up to. Is your aunt here?"

"She's gone until Monday. Why do you want to see me? We just got out of school like twenty minutes ago!"

He look at me strangely.

"Twenty minutes? We got out of two hours ago. It's six o'clock."

I looked over at the clock and sure enough two hours had already passed.

'Oh my god, I was sleep for two hours.' I thought as I ran my hands down my face.

"JiHyun-ah...are you okay?" he asked concerned.

'I just had a freakin' wet dream about you! No i'm not okay! My are soaked! I have to go change!' I wanted to scream.

"Oh me? Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't I be? I just woke up is all." my words came out rushed.

"You seem a bit on edge." he noticed as he got up and started for me.

"It's hot in here. Aren't you hot? I'll get some water."

I quickly avoided him and headed toward the kitchen.

"Yah JiHyun!" he followed.

I quickly made myself a cup of ice water and chugged it down in no time at all. He happened to notice that as well.

"Why are you so antsy?" he asked. I avoided his question.

"It's still hot. I think i'll go change!" I said running down the hall toward my room.

I had almost made until he managed to grab me in the nick of time. He grabbed me around the bottom of waist that was a little close to my area which was already senstive. The way he grabbed me wasn't on purpose and neither was the accidental moan I happened to release.

"Ooohh...Nichkhun-" I moaned.

I quickly cut myself off before jerking my head back to face Nichkhun whom had already let go.

He was wide-eyed and surprised before his face became a smirk.

He slowly backed me against the hallway wall and put both arms on the side of me so I couldn't escape.

"JiHyun, were you thinking about me before I got here?" he asked ily.

"What do you mean?" I said avoiding the answer.

"You know exactly what I mean. Were you having a wet dream about me while you were sleeping? Is that why you're being so antsy around me now?" he smirked.

"I...I...O-of course not!" I stuttered.

His smirk only grew wider.

"Don't be ashamed, i'm flattered. And if you want...."

He came closer and whispered in my ear.

"I'd gladly make it a reality for you..." he said as his hot breath tickled my earlobe.

And that's when I snapped.

I immediately jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist before grabbing him and slamming my lips into his. He returned the lustful kiss without hesitation and with just as much fire. I tangled my fingers into his hair and deepened the kiss as much as I could.

His hands went up my skirt and squeezed my thighs tightly. My legs tightened themselves around his waist as he carried me to my bedroom and placed me on the bed; all without breaking the kiss.

His body grinded on top of me and I could feel his hard member digging into my inner thigh.

His mouth traveled from my lips to my neck and began placing hot wet love bites all over. I moaned slighty when he reached a sensitive spot on my neck.

"Aaaha..."

Realizing what he had found, he began biting and viciously like a wild animal attacking his prey.

I pulled and tugged at his shirt until I finally slipped it over his head. My fingers scratched into his back as he continued to grind into me.

"Uuhhh..." he groaned deeply.

"Nichkhun, I want you. I want you now..." I moaned. I had no idea where this side of me was coming from.

Nichkhun's strong hands grabbed my by the waist pulling me as close to him as possible.

His mouth went back to attacking mine and immediately our tongues began to battle.

I tried to slip my skirt and down but Nichkhun's hands stopped me.

"Nichkhun...oooh...please hurry..I want you." I managed to say in between kisses.

He sighed and pulled away from our kiss.

"I can't..." he panted.

He then kissed my forehead and got from on top of me and grabbed his shirt.

"What? Why?" I asked shocked.

"I'm not gonna do that to you. Not until you're sure about your feelings for me. I want to leave you untouched until you love me as much as I love you." he sighed.

I was at a loss for words. Utterly speechless.

He gave me one more kiss on my forehead before exiting my bedroom. The sound of the front door opening and closing followed.

I sat on my bed dazed and confused.

The confusion turned into realization.

The realization turned into tears.

"He loves me..." I sobbed.

*Nichkhun*

I sat in my car in front of JiHyun's house with my face buried in my hands.

Hot tears ran down my arms as I silently cried to myself.

"JiHyun-ah. I love you so much."

===================================================

Qri & Nichkhun....such heartache.

-

Next chapter will begin to focus a little more on HyoMin's situation. Look forward to it!