Do I Want To?

EXPOSITION

----THAT FRIDAY----

-night-

*EunJung*

HyoMin and I arrived at Qri's house to have a sleepover and have more girl time. Plus Qri's parents had went out of time and it was better to have the house to ourselves. More privacy.

We all walked upstairs together and went inside Qri's room. It was as if a snow storm had hit her entire room. Her bed was white had only sheets, her furniture was white, and nearly everything else was white.

"Wow Qri your room is something else! Why is everything so white?" I asked.

"Its just a very calming color to me." she smiled while she explained.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" HyoMin asked us.

"Well to be honest I wanna know about this Yoona girl. If she's got it out for me, I would like to know what I'm up against." I suggested.

We all sat down on the couch that was on the other side of the room.

"Well if you wanna know about Yoona, then first things first. She hits below the belt." HyoMin began.

"I'm pretty sure thats not the only thing she does below the belt." I interjected.

"Right. And thats what brings me to point number two. She'll do anything and everything to get what she wants." Qri explained.

"Can she fight?" I asked.

"Yeah right, she gets her posse to handle her battles. Like a typical ." HyoMin rolled her eyes.

"That's all I really need to know. Just that I can take her if push comes to shove."

"To be honest, Taecyeon has Yoona wrapped around his finger. If he told her to jump off a skyscraper, she would do it in a heartbeat....or less." HyoMin stated.

"Thats very pathetic. I'll never understand how girls get so caught up with a man like that." I shook my head.

'If you meet a guy who's fly always call him black diamond, its hard to find the one but girls try to search for him. We're gonna fight for it and I know who will win! I'll be the winner so I get the black diamond~'

"One second guys..." I said as I answered my phone.

"Oppa!"

"Hey EunJung! I'm just calling to see what time you wanted to meet up tomorrow."

"How about 1pm?"

"Perfect. Where do you wanna meet up at?"

"Let's meet up at DaeSon ice cream."

"No problem. See ya tomorrow!"

"See ya!"

*click*

"Someone has a date tomorrow!" HyoMin exclaimed.

"Don't worry it's not a date. We're just hanging out." I explained.

"With who may I ask?" Qri came in.

"Just Seunghyun." I said nonchalantly.

"Seunghyun is soo nice!"

"I love his voice!"

"Yeah he is a pretty cool guy." I smiled.

"Since when have you guys been so close?" Qri curiously asked.

"Not too long. He helped me find my classes at the beginning and we've just been talking since then."

"Ohoho I see."

"You know what! I got an idea!" HyoMin shouted.

"Do I even wanna know?"

"I don't know but here it is. You should start hanging out with SeungHyun a lot at school and see Taecyeon's reaction."

"And this is a good idea how? If anything he'd probably bother me more." I sighed.

"I don't really know, but wouldn't it be interesting?" HyoMin said excitedly.

"Ha. It does sound a little fun doesn't it." Qri laughed.

"Well I guess. It would be pretty funny wouldn't it." I laughed.

"So it's a go then right?"

"Yeah sure why not..." I sighed.

=====================================

Just as a heads up, Yoona won't be playing a major part in this story. She's a rather minor character. I have much bigger things planned for our main people :)