That Damn Taecyeon

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

As soon as I was about to put my phone down, another call came in. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it said...

"TAECYEON!!" I answered furiously.

"Why hello Jeon EunJung."

"How the hell did you get my number?" I questioned in too much pain from my hangover to yell anymore.

"I stored my number in your phone and sent a text from your phone so I would have your number too."

"You just love to find ways to piss me off don't you?" I hissed.

"Well I don't have to look too hard to find ways."

"You know I hate you right? You took advantage of me last night."

"Like hell! You wanted it more than me."

"You go ahead and keep tellin' yourself that. But this one here is about to go back to sleep."

"Well before you do. You should look at the wallpaper on your phone." he said slyly before ending the call.

"And now the bastard hangs up on me..."

I go to the home screen for my phone and my eyes went wide. There was picture of me passed out on the sofa with Taecyeon smiling and throwing up the peace sign.

"Oh he's dead."

------THE NEXT DAY------

I awoke the next morning and got ready for school. I had a feeling that today would be one of those days that just wouldn't seem to end.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and did my eyeliner before going into my room and slipping on my school uniform. I grabbed my aviator shades and my school and headed down the stairs.

"I'm heading off now EunJung. See you later." HyeBin called.

"Bye unnie!"

HyeBin left out the door while I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and banana off the counter. I ate them both as I headed outside. To my suprise, my car sat in the driveway of the house.

"How did-"

Just as I was about to ask myself exactly how this occured, my phone began to buzz signaling a text.

'Message from Taecyeon Oppa'

"He would be an and put 'oppa' at the end of his name." I rolled my eyes.

I opened the message and began to read.

'Don't ask questions about

how I got you're car back.

Just thank me ;D

P.S. Thank me with a kiss :3'

I hissed and clicked off of the message.

"That damn Taecyeon."

-----AT SCHOOL-----

I walked onto the school grounds and looked around for HyoMin, yet I couldn't find her.

"EunJung-ah!" I heard a deep voice.

I turned around to the direction of the call and smiled. SeungHyun was making his way over to me so I decided to meet him half way.

"Annyeong SeungHyun-oppa!" I smiled as I gave him a tight hug which he gladly returned.

"You were lookin kinda lost." he chuckled.

"Yeah well I was looking for HyoMin."

"HyoMin? She just got here with Qri. I saw them in the parking lot."

"Qri?" I asked.

"Well we don't know her real name, but everyone knows her as Qri." he explained.

"Ah~I see."

I looked over to the gates, just in time to catch HyoMin walking in with another girl.

"Yah! SeungHyun-ah." I looked behind me and saw another guy running up to SeungHyun.

"We're still on for your house right?" the guy said.

"Hell yeah DooJoon! So I can kick your at Modern Warfare!" SeungHyun laughed and fake punched him in the shoulder.

"Alright i'm gonna go ahead and go." SeungHyun said to me and patted my head.

"Alright, bye oppa." I smiled.

I walked over to HyoMin and the other girl.

"Hey EunJung. I want you to meet one of my best friends, Qri." HyoMin smiled.

"Hey Qri, nice to meet ya!" I smiled.

"Same here." she greeted back.

"Qri was still on vacation, that's why she wasn't here last week."

"Ah~I see. Where'd you go Qri?"

"Visiting family in America." she smiled.

"Fun. Must be nice to get away."

"Now that we're all aquainted, let's head to class."

The three of us walked to our class. Qri's class was next door to us. HyoMin and I walked into our class and sat down at our regular desks.

"So..." she began.

"Mwoh?"

"Taecyeon?" she whispered.

"What about him?"

"Has he tried to talk to you at all? Vice versa?"

"He stored his number in my phone then texted me this morning telling me not to ask questions about how he got my car back to my house. I don't even think I wanna know how."

"I don't blame you." her mood seemed a little off.

"HyoMin-ah, what's wrong? You seem down."

"On the way to class I saw girls all over Chansung this morning..."

"Oh that's what it is."

"You think i'd be used to it by now." she sighed and stared down at the desk.

"Well i'm sure things will work out for the better." I patted her back.

"Hope so."

=============================

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Wohohoho the next chapter is back to some more TaecJung skinship ;)

Plus the next chapter will let out the beast!