Killed Two Birds With One Stone

EXPOSITION

*Taecyeon*

+3:46am+

I was sleeping in my bedroom almost peacefully but still slighty worried about EunJung's condition. I didn't fully understand because I wasn't a girl, but I knew enough to say that its probably painful.

*~Nae gwie candy, kkulcheoreom dalkomhae ni, Moksoriro budeureopge, nal nogyeojwo~*

My phone rang and vibrated against my night stand waking me up. I looked at the caller ID. I was shocked as it read '911'.

I was immediately more alert as I answered.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Am I speaking with Ok Taecyeon?"

"Yes, this is he."

"What is your relationship with Jeon EunJung?"

"I'm her boyfriend! Why?! What's wrong?!" I said already getting out of bed and grabbing my jacket off the floor.

"Will you please come to Seoul Hospital as quickly as possible?"

"I'm on my way! What happened?!"

"We need you to get down here first."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my car keys before I was out the door and speeding my way to the hostpital. I was just about about having a panic attack. My heart was about to fly out of my chest. I made it to the Hospital in almost inhuman speed. I got out and saw HyeBin from a far already running inside.

"HYEBIN-AH!!" I called.

Luckily she saw and I came running up. As I got closer to her I noticed she already had tears in her eyes. We both went up the the front desk and began yelling in panic.

"What's happened to my sister?! Her name is Jeon EunJung! Why is she here?!" HyeBin yelled.

"Where's my girlfriend?! Where's EunJung?!"

"Are you the ones we called here for EunJung?" a voice came from behind us.

Our heads jerked around to find a police officer and a doctor there.

"Where is she?! What happened to her?" we begged to know.

"Come this way." The doctor led us to his office a little ways down the way and closed the door. I swear I was going to kill somebody if they didn't tell me what the hell is going on.

"Please have a seat. And please brace yourselves."

"We'll stand! Just tell us!"

The cop began to explain first.

"This morning at about 3:10am near West Seoul a conveinience store was held up by two criminals. The store clerk was shot and confirmed dead."

"What the hell does the clerk have to do with EunJung?!" I shouted.

"Afterwards...Jeon EunJung...was shot twice in the chest..."

The doctors words blurred after that. My whole world went blank as I took in what the doctor just said. I looked at HyeBin's face and there was nothing but utter shock. As I processed what had just happened. I couldn't control myself. I let loose and punched the wall as hard as I could creating a large crack. I repeated the action over and over. The cop and the doctor pulled me away and restrained me. I ignored the blood and blistering pain that had came from my hand.

"She's in the operating room right now but she's loosing blood very quickly."

"AHHHHHHHHH! EUNJUNG!!!" I screamed.

"Sir! We're doing everything we can! But she's lost a lot of blood! We need to ask you both a very serious question that concerns her life!"

"What is it?!" HyeBin shouted.

"We need to do a blood transfusion immediately! We need to know you're blood types! She's 'A'! Are either of you A, O, or AB?!"

"I'm O!" I shouted.

"I'm AB!" HyeBin followed.

"Come with me quickly!"

We followed the doctor once more into a room before he hooked both of us up to a machine and entered a needle through our arms.

"We'll alert you as soon as her operation is over."

I put my other arm over my face and let the silent tears fall while a nurse wrapped up my other bleeding hand.. I could hear HyeBin crying as well.

I said a silent prayer.

'Please let my EunJung be okay. I can't bare it if she leaves me. Please no. Please let her live. Please. I need her.' I sobbed.

About fifteen minutes had passed before a few nurses came in and collected our blood bags and immediately left to deliver them to EunJung. I just couldn't get over the fact that she had been shot.

What was she doing in West Seoul? At 3am nonetheless.

I still sat on the edge of the bed still ready to kill someone. I would give anything just to see her smile and hold her in my arms.

>>>>>>>>

4:30am

>>>>>>>>

5:01am

>>>>>>>>

5:31am

The door to the room finally opened once more and a doctor stepped in. Both mine and HyeBin's head snapped up despite our tiredness. We stood and went over to the doctor.

"How was the operation? And don't beat around the bush." HyeBin questioned sternly.

HyeBin had gotten the words out quicker than I could.

The doctor gave both a serious look before continuing.

"EunJung's operation was a success. The bullet grazed one of her lungs and we had a hard time fixing it but luckily we were able too. Your blood transfusions also helped a great deal. She's in the Intensive Care Unit as of now." he explained.

Both Hyebin and I let out the same sigh of relief but we would both feel better once we physically got to see her.

However we noticed the doctor still had a stern look on his face.

"There's something else isn't it? Tell us." I asked.

"By law, I can't give that information to you both. EunJung has to be the first to know followed by her parents."

The doctor then proceeded to leave out of the room.

HyeBin and I gave each other a confused look.

"What does he mean by that?"

=================================================

Alot of you thought that she was just pregnant. I knew people would think that, but that's not what the situation was. Surprised?

 It was not a dream when EunJung was shot. Yes, I have officially hurt my main character. Poor thing.