A Crack In The Barrier

EXPOSITION

*Taecyeon*

I walked out of the classroom not too long after EunJung but like lovesick puppy, Yoona, was clinging to my arm. I looked down the hallway and luckily EunJung was still there talking to JinWoon.

"Yoona, get off me. I need space." I sneered.

"Yah! What's with you oppa? First you were all happy to see me, now you treat me like a pest. What did I do?"

"You don't do anything for me. You're just conveinient sometimes."

She gasped like I was her husband and I said this to her.

"But...oppa..."

I turned away and walked towards the direction of EunJung without her following.

*EunJung*

"Noona, where are you from? Your Korean is weird."

"Sorry, I have an accent I guess. I'm from Japan." I chuckled.

"Oh! That explains it!" he smiled brightly.

"Yah, JinWoon go off somewhere." A voice that belonged to none other than Ok Taecyeon began.

"Taecyeon, who do you think you are?! You can't just talk at him like that! Leave JinWoon alone!" I hissed at him.

"Yeah Hyung! Leave me alone."

My head whipped toward JinWoon.

"H-hyung?" I stuttered.

"Taecyeon Hyung, thinks that just because he's my older brother he can boss me around noona!" JinWoon pouted.

"You two are brothers?" I questioned as I could feel my headache begin to make its presense known once more.

"Yeah and? Yah JinWoon, I told you to leave." Taecyeon huffed.

"He can stay if he wants!" I defended.

"It's okay, noona. I'll go. I'll just tell dad." he laughed before walking away.

Once he was gone I turned to Taecyeon. By then everyone had separated into their classes and the hallway was nearly all cleared out.

"Why won't you leave me alone?!" I yelled in frustration.

"I just wanna talk to you!"

"There's nothing to be said!"

"Yeah well you know what? You wouldn't know that would you!"

With that Taecyeon led me all the way to the roof top entrance. No matter how hard I tried to resist, my headache was too strong and my body was too weak.

Taecyeon pushed open the door and let me go once we were outside.

"Please EunJung just listen to me."

By then I was already too exhausted.

"Ok Taecyeon. You wanna know something? You've made my life hell since I've been here. First, that Saturday, then you drawing all this unwanted attention to me from the entire school. To make things better you send your little posse to try and call me out. And now I have to deal with you again! I don't need this!"

"Well if you weren't so damn-!"

"Damn what?! Huh?! Damn what?!"

"Difficult!"

"And what's that supposed to mean!"

"You make me so frustrated! Why can't you be easy like the other girls!"

"Are kidding me?! Is this a trick question?!"

"If you were like the rest of them I wouldn't want you as bad as I do."

"You only want me because I give you challenge! But what's the point?! You already got to me! Where's the prize now?! Huh?! Tell me! You must think i'm ing easy since you got to lay me so quick! Well here's something you might not know! You weren't the first! Someone I actually loved took it a long time ago. So there! I'm a used piece of trash!"

I tried to refrain from yelling because my head was pounding relentlessly, but Taecyeon was raising my blood pressure to its maximum.

"I don't think that way about you! You're not trash! It's not about that! Jeon EunJung! I like you! Why are you being so stubborn?!"

"No you don't! You do not like me! You just like that night! Don't get it confused! You like my body!"

I was yelling so much that my eyes were red and tears were streaming. I quickly wiped them away. He took a step closer.

"That's not true..."

"Oh so i'm wrong? You know nothing about me. What could you possibly like?"

Taecyeon looked at me in my eyes and sighed. He tried to look like he was in control but behind his eyes were a sadness.

"Exactly. Nothing." I huffed before I tried to walk away.

Before I could sweep away, Taceyeon grabbed me by the waist and held me from behind.

"Please....don't leave..." All of a sudden he sounded pitiful and sad. A drastic change from the normal Taecyeon. His arms tightened around my waist as he buried his face in my neck. Something hot and wet ran down my neck.

"Taec...yeon?"

'Is he crying?' I thought.

"I love your voice. Your personality. You care even when you shouldn't."

"How would you know that?"

"Because you're not enjoying my crying in front of you despite all the I did to you."

"I may dislike you but I'm not heartless." I sighed.

"At least you don't wear your emotions on your sleeve. You can actually hide yours."

All of a sudden a shudder went through me.

___FLASHBACK___

"Why do you act like things don't bother you. Sometimes I wish you would just wear your emotions on your sleeve."

"Jin...Things do. I just don't think you notice. Sometimes you're just blind."

___FLASHBACK END__

I slithered out of Taecyeon's grip and looked down at the ground.

"You're blind..."

======================

Emotions are starting to come out, aren't they? It only gets more intense from here. There are some upcoming chapters that will be dedicated to HyoMin, Chansung, Qri, and Nichkhun as well.

AND

I'm currently writing a fanfic with and OC and EXO's Kris as the main characters. This is going to be a dark and dangerous story. Very very VERY little fluff if any at all. Of course, there will be other appearence by other minor characters including Clazziquai's Horan! I love her! I'll probably start posting it when i'm just about done with this fic.

LOVE YOU ALL!!