Long Day

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked.

"What i'm doing isn't you're business in the least. So you can learn some manners and get your grimy hands off me." I knocked his hand from my should and turned around once more. A thousand gasps came from the audience.

But it seems he didn't hear what I said and this time forcefully pulled me by my arm. By now the whole courtyard was watching.

"You must be new."

------

"What did I just tell you?! Get yours hands off me!" I tried to release myself but his grip only got tighter.

"You think I would listen to you? You think Ok Taecyeon would listen to you? Please. Since you're new i'll explain some things. I, Ok Taecyeon, with Hwang Chansung, and Nickhun run everything that goes on around here. So it'd be best if you just shut you're feisty little mouth and not argue."

"Actually it'd be best if you got a clue. Heh. You think Jeon EunJung would listen to you?" I mocked his words with venom.

"Feisty aren't we." he his lips at me.

I was fuming with anger. The typical bastard. I snatched my arm from his grasp.

"Looks like i'm gonna have to teach you the hard way." he warned.

"Heh, we'll see."

"ALRIGHT STUDENTS! GET TO YOUR CLASSES!!" The monitors called.

"See ya later, Jeon EunJung." He winked. I looked at him in disgust and made my way to my first class.

"Let's see. B-3, B-4, B-5, Ah! Here we go B-6! Science." I slid open the door and found some of the students already in their seats. I decided the take front corner seat on the far side by the window.

While waiting for the rest of the students to arrive, I began to gaze out the window.

Light blue sky, white poofy clouds, bright yellow sun, trees with leaves of the perfect green, bark of the perfect brown, and fresh cut green grass.

"Oh~ Yebeoda."

"It is pretty isn't it?" A voice said from the seat next to me. I turned my attention to her.

"Uh yeah."

"I'm HyoMin."

"Hey, i'm EunJung."

"Are you new to Seoul High this year?"

"Yeah."

"Oh~ no wonder."

"No wonder what?"

"Well...no one would have ever stood up to them like that, let alone walked in their way in the first place. Well I would, but I don’t wanna get involved in any drama."

"It's not my fault they don't have any manners. Especially that one guy, what was his name TaecDong, TaecSung, TaecWhatever."

"Oh you mean Ok Taecyeon. He’s hot though." She chuckled.

"Bleh! If you say so. His head is huge. Perfect size for his bloated ego." I scoffed.

"As a matter of fact I do say so. But Chansung is 100 times better." I only looked at her.

"The other tall one. With the auburn-ish hair."

"Don't really remember him but pretend like I do."

Just as I finished my sentence, our teacher entered the classroom and began to speak.

"Alright students! Welcome back! It's the first day of school and time for class to begin. I'm your 12th grade Science teacher Ms. Son. Aren't you all so excited to be back?"

There were groans of annoyance all around the classroom.

"Well anyway time to jump right into the first lesson."

Ms. Son began to write notes and formulas that we need to know for the year on the board, which I wrote down in my notebook.

Occasionally I would look around and there would be other students casting me weird glances. I rolled my eyes and continued to write my notes.

"Don't mind them, they're still just a little surprised from what happened this morning." HyoMin whispered.

"Oh uh okay."

For the rest of the lesson, I kind of zoned out and started staring out the window.

I became enveloped in the beautiful world known as nature.

'What a beautiful day. I would love to be outside right now.'

"EunJung."

'I bet the wind feels nice...'

"EunJung."

'Or that grass between my toes...'

"EunJung!!"

I finally snapped out of my daydream and turned to HyoMin.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"The bell rang. It's time for our next class."

"Oh. Heh, sorry." I gathered my things and we headed out the room.

'It's going to be a long day...'

==========

I wonder what's in store for uri EunJung ;)