Relentless

EXPOSITION

*Taecyeon*

HyeBin and I were able to nap for about four hours before the doctor had came back and permitted that we go and visit her in the ICU.

"Don't make too much noise while you're in there. She's just woken up and she's still very weak."

We slowly opened the door and walked in to the room. The first thing we saw EunJung hooked up to multiple IV's. Tubes came out her right arm one for medicine and one for blood. There were plastic breathing tubes coming out of her nose. She was as white as a ghost.

My heart sank in chest seeing her like this. The nurse left us alone with her and we alked over to her bed. Her eyes slowly opened; her normally dark brown eyes were like than usual. were lighter than usual.

"Oneesan, Oppa." she called weakly.

The shock on mine and HyeBin's face was plain. EunJung's voice was raspy and dry. It was as if she could barely breath and gasping for air. But then I remembered the doctor saying that the bullet had scarred a lung.

We sat on either side on her. HyeBin kissed her cheek as I held her hand.

"Genki desu ka? Daijoubu?" HyeBin asked.

(How are you? Are you alright?)

"Hanae itaiyo." she replied in that raspy voice.

(It hurts to talk.)

"Gomenasai...."

(I'm sorry...)

"She says it hurts to talk." HyeBin spoke in English.

"We won't make you." I said and kissed her cheek. She squeezed my hand and tried to smile.

"Mom and dad are on their way from Japan. They're on a plane right now. It'll be about another hour and a half before they arrived." HyeBin said. EunJung nodded.

"I really love the both you..." EunJung stated as a tear rolled down her face.

"Yah. Yah. Don't cry. It's not good for you. We love you too." I quickly explained and pecked her lips.

"We love you so much, EunJung." HyeBin added.

It was about ten minutes later when HyeBin had left to go to the bathroom that EunJung and I were left alone.

I then held both of her hands. I almost lost the love of my life. I really didn't think I would get this opportunity to hold her hand ALIVE again.

EunJung removed one of her hands from my grasp and brought it up to my face. I hadn't even realized I was crying until she wiped my tears away.

"Don't cry..." she cooed.

I let myself melt into her touch as she cradled my face in her hand.

"Kiss." was all she said.

Without hesitation, I leaned down and connected my lips with hers not ever letting go of her hand. My lips moved slowly with her keeping in mind she was still weak. I pulled away as she my face.

"I love you so much, EunJung. You have no idea how much I love you."

"If it's as much as I love you then, I think I have a clue." she smiled. My heart fluttered. I her face softly.

"You're so warm." she said. I smiled but then became serious.

"EunJung, why were you at that store so early in the morning on that side of town? Are you insane?" I questioned.

"I needed some Midol. I couldn't find an open store that was the closest one."

"Baby, why didn't you just call me? I could have gotten you something." I huffed.

"I didn't want you to worry."

"If you would have just called me, none of this would have happened. How do you think I feel now?" I asked sternly.

"Taecyeon, baby, i'm so sorry." A tear slid down her face. There was no way I could stay mad at this beautiful woman.

I pressed my forehead against hers.

"Promise you'll call me if something like that ever happens again..." I begged.

"I promise, oppa."

I kissed her forehead gently. "I love you." I couldn't bring myself to stop saying it.

"I love you too, Taecyeon. So much."

Just then HyeBin came back into the room and took her seat on the other side of EunJung's bed.

"How's your chest feel?" she asked.

"It still hurts when I try to talk and breathe." she replied.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this." HyeBin rubbed EunJung's arm softly.

About twenty minutes after a nurse and a doctor came in with a new tube of medicine.

"Ms. Jeon. Its time for you to take some tests. I'm afraid the two of you will temporarily have to leave."

I sighed.

"We'll see you later, EunJung." HyeBin kissed her cheek while I kissed her forehead.

"Bye." she weakly waved.

HyeBin and I reluctantly left the room and went down to the waiting room.

"Get ready..." HyeBin said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You'll be meeting our parents soon."

I swallowed.

"What should I expect?"

"Our mother is loving easily accepting but our father is the opposite. He's loving too but he's still strict. You better be glad i'm warning you in advance."

"Thank you."

============================

I'll probably double update today. Not quite sure yet. More than likely I will though.