Broken

EXPOSITION

*EunJung*

I slithered out of Taecyeon's grip and looked down at the ground.

"You're blind..."

I turned away from him and ran as fast as I could through the door and down the stairs. I heard Taecyeon calling after me but by then I was already gone.

I quickly was out the front of the school and in the parking lot. I sent a quick text to Qri and Hyomin saying that I wasn't feeling well and that I was leaving early. Without hesitation I jumped inside my car and sped nonstop all the way home. My vision was blurred with tears as I tried to focus on the road.

When I pulled into the driveway, HyeBin's car was already parked there. I looked at the time and sighed. It was 2:53pm of course she was already back from class.

I dragged myself through the front door to the living room and saw HyeBin lying across the couch. When she saw I was falling apart from the seams, she immediately ran up to me and took me in her arms.

"Yah! EunJung! What's wrong?! What happened?! Did somebody hurt you?!" she asked frantically.

"Unnie..." I began crying uncontrollably into her.

"Doua no?! What happened?"

But no matter how much I tried to get the words out, they just came out as wails. I held on tighter to HyeBin as she tried to coax me.

"EunJung, onegai. Tell me what's wrong." she sounded desperate.

"HyeBin...I shouldn't have let him go...." I sighed.

"Who are....oh....Jin...Why are you thinking of him all of sudden?" she rubbed my back softly.

"Just certain things have been happening....that remind me of him."

Thankfully she didn't respond. Right now, I only wanted someone to listen.

"Why didn't I meet him at the airport, why didnt he stay. Why did my pride get in the way." I sobbed.

HyeBin picked me up off the floor and began walking me up the stairs to my bedroom. Once there, she layed me down on my bed and rubbed my hair.

"I'll go make you some tea." she said and went back down stairs.

I turned over and buried my face into my pillow. I felt weak and helpless. I did not like the feeling of it but sometimes you just need to let it out. If you keep it bottled in it will just explode later.

I took multiple deep breaths to try and calm myself down.

Bzzz Bzzz

I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket. Fishing it out I looked at the screen and noticed that I had already had four unread text messages. One from HyoMin, one from Qri, and two from Taecyeon.

From HyoMin:

+I hope u feel better! Do u need anything?+

Reply: +Thnx, I just need some sleep.+

From Qri:

+Poor thing! Call me if you need anything, okay?+

Reply: +I will, thank you.+

From The :

+Where did u go?! Are u alright?+

+Please call me!+

Reply: +I'll be fine. I don't feel like talking. Mianhae.+

Not even a minute after I sent the reply to Taecyeon, a phone call was starting to come through.

I clicked the end button and let it go to voicemail.

I rolled back over and curled into my pillow like a helpless child.

'Jin...I miss you. But I don't want you to come back or i'll never get over you.'

Right before I was about to doze off HyeBin came back up with my tea.

"EunJung. Here I made you some tea. It has ginseng in it."

I slowly sat up and exhaled deeply before propping myself up against the headboard.

"Arigato oneechan." HyeBin handed me the cup of hot tea and took a seat next to me on the bed.

Despite the heat that came from the tea, I managed to take a gulp. It warmed me all the down.

"Yah, sip it slowly."

I took another long sip of tea and it began to calm me down.

"I don't know what i'm going to do with you, EunJung."

==================

Next chapter focuses on Qri mostly!! :) You'll find out some things :D