It's Worse Before It's Better

EXPOSITION

>~>Six Years Later

 

*EunJung*

Sometime had passed and I was incredibley happy to be witnessing this event. The beauty and love that was at a constant circulation thoughtout the room was impossible to neglect.

I stood on one side between two girls who wore the same colored dress as me. Taecyeon stood on the other where matching tuxedos with two other men.

Today was a glorious day. It was beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. The place was surrounded by glorious Queen African Lilies. The entire occasions were based of those colors. They were warm and and overtook your whole body with love. I can see why they chose them. The colors were perfect for each other, just like they were.

There were moments when I couldn't but look in Taceyeon's eyes from a across, each time ending with a smile before I returned my eyed to the pair in the middle.

I also couldn't help but noticed JinWoon on the other side making lovey dovey eyes at the girl standing next to me; Suzy, Qri's cousin. Nor did I miss Hyomin and Chansung stealing glances at one another.

The occasion was reaching its ed and was finally at the most anticipated words.

"Do you Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul take Lee Jihyun to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickeness and health, for rich or for poor, so help you God?"

"I do." he smiled brightly. The sparkle in Qri's eyes was obvious.

"And do you Lee Jihyun take Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickeness and health, for rich or for poor, so help you God?"

"I do." This time the sparkle was in Nichkhun's eyes.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Nichkhun softly cupped Qri's cheeks and placed an endearing kiss upon her.

The guests bursted out into a loud round of applause, congratulating the newlyweds.

Qri and Nichkhun held eachother tightly and you could feel the love that was a natual aura around them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>

After we had all graduated college and were in the midst of setting the foundations for our career, we went on to strive for the dream jobs we had always wanted. Of course we didn't get them right away, but we worked hard and were finally there.

Chansung went on to open a chain of top fitness centers all around Korea, and even a few in Europe. He's been name 'Man of The Year' and 'Body of The Year' by Men's health magazine.

Hyomin open her own chain coffee stores that became very popular in America, Europe, and Korea. I believe Hyomin and Chansung's first date had something to do with that.

Nichkhun became a bestselling award winning novelist using Qri as his muse. He's already written seven books and each other them have been featured worldwide and translated into over thirteen languages.

Qri became phtographer for the popluar Korean fashion magazine 'Dazed and Confused' as well as a Co-Editor for 'Bazaar' fashion magazine. And who's fashion was featured in those magazine?

Well I had went on start my own clothing line. I created a brand that was unique and made sure I had a piece in my line for every occasion. Formal, casual, business, and even a lingerie line much to Taecyeon's pleasure.

Inspired by the doctors who were able to save my life, Taecyeon went to medical and became a doctor with a main focus in Neurology. They joy he gets from saving lives always makes me smile. His eyes as he explains how he did it is like a child. I love it.

 

~~~

 

Well....

Nichkhun and Qri got married and later on had a gorgeous baby girl and handsome baby boy. The love between them had only grew stronger with each passing day.

A little after Nichkhun and Qri had their babies, Chansung had proposed to Hyomin and were now in the hectic process of the forever tricky wedding planning stage. But both of them were fairly open-minded and calm about the entire thing. Hyomin wasn't the hair pulling, stressed out, shouting bride that cough cough Qri had been.

And as for Taecyeon and I?

Well let's just say that I glanced at the beautiful ring shining on my left hand as I layed TaeJung in his crib.

=======================================================================================

Hope you all enjoyed this fic! I greatly appreciate all the support that has been given to this fic!

I'm working on two more right now and I will to hav those posted when I can.

The new semester just started so I will rarely have time to update them.

Until next time!

ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO!